JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle (JPN Version) Translated Patch 1.05 Notes
If you purchased the Japanese version and were feeling left out about a few additions to the western release of the game, well you are in luck! The latest patch for the Japanese version of the game (1.05) gains all the additional modes like Arcade, using your gathered Gold from Arcade mode in a new menu within Gallery mode and of course character buffs and nerfs.
Check out below for all the changes translated into English:
ARCADE MODE ADDED TO THE MAIN MENU:
- A single player only mode in which you battle against 8 computer characters one after another.
- Press Square on the main menu to play this mode.
ARCADE MODE RULES:
- Computer Difficulty:
- 3 different difficulty levels are available, “Normal”, “Hard” and “Very Hard”.
- Match rounds and Timer:
- You will battle in a set of 3 rounds with each round being set at 99 seconds.
- Battle Rewards:
- When you finish each match, and depending on your results, you will receive “Gold”.
- By obtaining “Grade S” you will gain a “Gold Bonus”.
- Character Select:
- You can check each of the characters Best Score from Arcade Mode on the Character Select Screen. There are 5 different scores you can obtain, “S”, “A”, “B”, “C” and finally “D.”
- Pressing the Square button whilst having characters highlighted will reveal their Best Score. Pressing Start will reveal the settings for Arcade mode.
- You can now purchase items in the added `Gallery Shop` with the Gold you earnt through Arcade Mode.
- CAMPAIGN MODES ENERGY GAIN, SHORTENED TO 2 MINUTES PER BAR.
- The time to gain a bar of energy in the Campaign Mode has been shortened to 2 minutes.
- COMPUTER DIFFICULTY FIXES
- Fixed each characters behavior regarding each difficulty setting, “Normal”, “Strong” and “Super Strong.”
- The following characters have had their High Jump altered from 3F down to 2F.
- Part 1 Will A. Zeppeli
- Part 2 Caesar Antonio Zeppeli
- Other Ikurou Hashizawa
- The previous fixes in Patch 1.04 have been deleted
- (Patch Data Ver 1.04 fixes page 4)
- Counter Hit:
- Regarding countering In-Air attacks, character push back is now +5F.
- The down time before performing a Stylish Move from a normal Jump has been changed from 3F to 5F.
PART 1 JONATHAN JOESTAR
- ` 波紋疾走連打` (Overdrive Barrage) gauge has been increased from 7F to 14F.
PART 1 WILL A. ZEPPELLI
- `山吹色の波紋疾走` (Sunlight Yellow Overdrive) changes are listed below:
- The damage of the L version has been changed from 60 to 130.
- A downwards extension has been added to all versions (L, M and H Hamon versions).
- GHA damage has been increased from 280 to 300.
PART 2 JOSEPH JOESTAR
- Follow ups from an in-air H has been changed from 7F to 10F.
- Contact from an in-air M has been extended when behind a character.
- Increased HH gauge gain from `クラッカーヴォレイ` (Cracker Volley) from 9 to 10.
PART 2 CAESAR ANTONIO ZEPPELI
- Fixed In-air L`s contact timing to last frame of action to 15F.
PART 2 WHAM
- Health decreased from 1000 to 950
- Normal throw (Forward and Backwards) damage decreased from 130 to 120.
- The following damage changes have been added to `このワムウに殺される資格はあるッ！`:
- Normal (Ground): 65 decreased to 55,
- Normal (In Air): 60 decreased to 50,
- 「風」だけを感じてものを見よう」` (Ground): 75 decreased to 65,
- 「風」だけを感じてものを見よう」` (In Air): 70 decreased to 60.
PART 3 JOTARO KUJO
- `「オラオラッ！」` Attack activation time (during Stand Mode) has been sped up +2F.
PART 3 JEAN PIERRE POLNAREFF
- Normal Throw (Forwards/Backwards) damage decreased from 120 to 100.
- Attack damage in normal mode changes below:
- In Air H: 31 decreased to 25
- 「おれの剣をしゃぶれッ！」: 45 decreased to 30
- 「剣で着るのは・・・・・たやすい！」: 60 decreased to 40
PART 3 HOL HORSE
- 「オレたちにかｋってこいよ！」 now consumes 15% of HH gauge.
PART 3 DIO
- The following commands damage have been altered:
- H version of「これが・・・「世界」だ」: 70 decreased to 35
- L and M versions of 「き・・・消えた！」: 32 increased to 38
- Stand Modes In-Air H`s damage has decreased from 39 to 32.
- 「ため押しにもう一本」can now only be used in Normal Mode.
- Gauge gained from「スタンドのパワーを全開だッ！」decreased from 17 to 14.
- HHA damage has been decreased from 180 to 160.
- Normal Mode crouch H gauge gain has been decreased from 4 to 1
- Stun time from 「いつの間に目の前に！？」(M Version), has been extended by +1F.
- 「完全なるとどめ」`s attack startup has been slown down by 1F.
- Jump cancel timing for the L version of「これが・・・「世界」だ」has changed from 3F to 5F.
- 1 hit health gain from 「なじむぞ」 increased from 5 to 8.
- Health has been increased from 800 to 840.
PART 3 IGGY
- HH Gauge consumption from 「砂のドーム」has been increased from 15 to 30.
- Normal throw (Forwards/Backwards) damage increased from 70 to 85.
PART 3 OLD JOSEPH JOESTAR
- The contact attack for 「波紋疾走！！」 (Hamon Version) has been changed from an upper-attack to a mid-attack.
- The following changes are for 「太陽のエネルギー「波紋」ッ！」:
- Biggest possible damage increased from 90 to 120.
- Follow up attack after contact has been extended +3F.
PART 3 VANILLA ICE
- Damage for 「けりをつけてやる！」has been decreased from 90 to 72, HH gauge gain has been decreased from 20 to 0.
PART 4 JOSUKE HIGASHIKATA
- Following changes are regarding gauge gain for 「突っ切ってブチのめすっ！」:
- L Version: 22 decreased to 11,
- M and H Versions: 26 decreased to 13.
- Stun time for 「もっと近づけば300km/hはでるぜ！」extended by 3F.
- The following are damage changes for several attacks:
- HHA 「射程距離内に・・・・・・入ったぜ・・・」: 170 decreased to 160
- HHA 「オレの『自動追尾弾』だぜ」version: 200 decreased to 190,
- Normal Mode Crouch + M: 21 decreased to 18
- Normal Mode In-Air H: 36 decreased to 30.
PART 4 KOICHI HIROSE
- Blow back for Normal Mode In-Air H has been greatly increased.
Part 4 Akira Otoishi
- Guard gauge loss from a full powered 「おれは・・・・・反省すると強いぜ・・・」decreased from 180 to 120.
- The following damage changes are for several attacks:
- Normal throw (Forwards/Backwards): 150 decreased to 120
- Standing L: 11 decreased to 8
- Standing M: 19 decreased to 14
- Standing H: 31 decreased to 30
- In-Air H: 39 decreased to 30.
- The following changes are for 「ここねらってよ！ここ」:
- Contact activation has been changed to 1F.
- Normal versions damage increased from 80 to 100, whilst full power version has been increased from 100 to 120,
- When the attack hits it will knock down the opponent with a tailspin on the ground and in-air.
- The following changes are for 「引きずりこんでやるッ！」:
- Normal versions damage has been increased from 110 to 120, whilst the full power version has been increased from 137 to 150,
- During the normal version only, thrown interval has been extended by 1.3 times the previous thrown length.
PART 4 KOUSAKU KAWAJIRI
- 「着弾点火弾」now throws the opponent upwards.
- HHA damage has been increased from 227 to 280.
- Normal mode`s standing H`s has its first hit as the move 「ヒザくずれダウン」,the first hit damage has been decreased from 12 to 10 and the 2nd hit has been decreased from 30 to 20.
- Health increased from 950 to 1000.
PART 5 GUIDO MISTA
- Normal version`s damage of 「ブチこんでやるぜッ！」has been decreased from 10 to 6.
- (Kakugo Mode version of 「ブチこんでやるぜッ！」basic damage has been decreased from 15 to 9, although the damage received from the power up effect given by Kakugo mode will increase).
- The following changes are for 「パスパスパース！」:
- Normal version damage decreased from 25 to 20,
- Kakugo modes basic damage decreased from 20 to 18,
- (Although the damage received from the power up effect given by Kakugo mode will increase)
- The stun from an upward shot (Ground version) has been shortened to 4F.
- Standing M`s damage has been increased from 18 to 25.
- Upon activating HHA all remaining bullets will recover.
PART 5 NARANCHA GILGA
- The following changes are for attacks during stand mode, the guard gauge loss for every bullet shot has also been fixed:
- Standing L/In-Air L: 6.5 decreased to 4.4
- Crouching L: 6 decreased to 4
- Standing M/Crouching M and In-Air M: 3.5 decreased to 2.4
- 「突っ込めッ！」 and other Aerosmith attacks regarding tracking bullets have been changed.
PART 5 DIAVOLO
- The following changes are regarding HH gauge gain from attacks:
- 「時は再び刻み始める！」Normal Version: 6 decreased to 3,
- 「時は再び刻み始める！」Biggest gauge reserve Version: 8 decreased to 4,
- 「とどめだァーッ」: 6 decreased to 3.
- The following changes are for several attacks:
- 「とどめだァーーーーッ」L Version: 65 decreased to 55,
- 「とどめだァーーーーッ」M Version: 70 decreased to 60,
- 「時は再び刻み始める！」L Version: 55 decreased to 45,
- 「時は再び刻み始める！」Biggest gauge reserve version: 80 decreased to 70.
- HH gauge loss from 「無意味な行動だったな」 has been increased from 1.5 bars to 2 bars.
PART 6 JOLYNE KUJO
- The following changes are for 「つまり「敵」でいいんだな、おまえは」:
- Unable to perform a follow up attack with both In-Air M and H,
- Attack activation for In-Air L has been extended to +18F.
- The HH gauge gain for 「一番たたき込みやすい角度」has been decreased from 22 to 18.
PART 6 HERMES COSTELLO
- The following changes regarding attack damage has been changed:
- 「どきやがれェェェェーーーッ」: 36 decreased to 25,
- Normal Mode Crouching M: 17 decreased to 15,
- Stand Mode Crouching M: 17 decreased to 13,
- Stand Mode Standing M: 19 decreased to 14,
- Stand Mode Standing H: 14-18 decreased to 12-15,
- 「これをはがせばひとつに戻るッ！」: 30-40 decreased to 20-20.
PART 6 ENRICO PUCCHI
- Normal acceleration time count for Made in Heaven multiplied by 5.
- When `The 14 Words` have been activated, gauge loss has been changed to 10.
- Damage from「くたばれッ！」has been decreased from 9-9-9-9-12 to 5-5-5-5-10.
- Health has been increased from 850 to 900.
PART 7 JOHNNY JOESTAR
- Horseback Versions back step distance has been changed to be the same as Gyro`s Horseback back step.
- The shortest delay time for「上半身はどこだ！？」 has been changed from 30F to 10F and the largest delay has been changed from 300F to 45F.
- Startup stun time for「上半身はどこだ！？」has been extended +4F.
PART 7 FUNNY VALENTINE
- The HH gauge loss from the activation whilst downed with the move 「隣の次元へ逃れて隠れなくては・・・・・」.
- HHA damage increased from 200 to 230
- The damage from 「消えた！！？」will be increased from 63 to 100.
`BAO THE VISITOR` IKUROU HASHIZAWA
- Health increased from 830 to 850.
The 1.05 patch is available to download now!