Naruto X Boruto: Ninja Tribes Coming to PC and Mobile this Year
Weekly Shonen Jump reveals Naruto X Boruto: Ninja Tribes coming to mobile devices and PC sometime this year.
The game focuses on cooperation, “one-tap” controls and will have flashy battles and various cutscenes.
You can check out the translation below.
Naruto X Boruto: Ninja Tribes
Release Date: 2019
Price: Free-to-play (with item-based micro-transactions)
Maker: Bandai Namco Entertainment
Platforms: App Store, Google Play & PC
Genre: One Tap Ninja Battles
– Experience exhilarating battles with easy-to-play one-tap controls and exciting cutscenes.
– Flashy battles between shinobi on new battlefields. Be mindful of the shinobi’s “connection,” as as “cooperation” is vital.
– Character visuals will evolve as you train your shinobi.
– Unleash consecutive attacks with one tap of the icon. By aligning the same character icons on the battlefield, you can unleash consecutive attacks.
– Special cutscenes are being prepared for cooperation between “connected” shinobi. For example, Boruto x Naruto (Seventh Hokage): through the cooperation of these two characters, a special cooperative cutscene will occur with “The Bond Between Father and Son” to unleash the “Father and Son Rasengan” attack.