PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite anime character and your most hated character :D

Chihiro Furuya
07-08-2014, 09:13 PM
My favorite might Chihiro Furuya. My most hated one is Danzo :P. You can have how many you hate or like as you want ^^

MisterMukuro
07-08-2014, 09:15 PM
My favourite is obvious right now and Kurapika is shortly behind him. My most hated is probably Makoto from school days and Sakura.

Chihiro Furuya
07-08-2014, 09:16 PM
My favourite is obvious right now and Kurapika is shortly behind him. My most hated is probably Makoto from school days and Sakura.
Ah ye the school days guy :/ Hes pretty awfull

Dei
07-08-2014, 09:30 PM
My favourite is Ulquiorra. My most hated is also Danzo.

Griffin
07-08-2014, 10:43 PM
Um... My favorites are tied :P A tie between Sasuke(Naruto), Erza(Fairy Tail), and Hisoka/Hyskoa(Hunter X Hunter). My least favorite... would probably have to be Seiji Yagiri(Durarara!!).

Raijin
07-08-2014, 11:06 PM
hmm my favorite is tied between Hiei and Killua :D
but the one i hate the most is definitely the elder toguro brother. He make me go nuts every time i see him ;D

Toriko
07-08-2014, 11:26 PM
My favorite would have to be Son Goku from DBZ, followed closely by Shinjiro Aragaki (Persona 3) and lloyd Irving/Kratos (ToS)

And my least is a stuck between Naoki Konishi (Persona 4) and Cars (JJBA Battle Tendencies )

Obito
07-09-2014, 01:57 AM
There's so many amazing characters to chose from. Either Ajimu Najimi from Medaka Box or Obito Uchiha from Naruto, I can't decide which ones. But there are so many characters that this was a hard decision.

As for least favorite character, that would have to go to that Celestial Dragon that Luffy punched in the face. I hate characters like that.

Ootsutsuki
07-09-2014, 11:28 AM
My favourites are tied between Kumagawa from Medaka Box and Evangeline from Mahou Sensei Negima! And Shana from Shakugan no Shana

My least favourites is probably Makoto from School Days and that kid from Black Butler season 2, who's Butler is.Claude. I forgot his name.

BeyondManga
07-09-2014, 01:08 PM
Favorite Character: Spike Spiegel - "Bang!"
http://i.imgur.com/qOCsf70.png

Most Hated Character: Frieza "words can't express how much I hate Frieza"
http://i.imgur.com/cJHAYYY.png

Hikaru
07-09-2014, 06:10 PM
That would make a lot of sense if it was about which character you felt was the most evil and despiced, but in terms of being an interesting character, I think Frieza is an icon. :)

Fav character is Okazaki Tomoya from Clannad, just based on how much of a role model he has been in terms of how to treat people dear to you. As for most hated characters, I dislike those who are there to just overplay being annoying as comic relief. Like that mininons of Nel in the Hueco Mundo arc of Bleach. Can't even remember their names, only that I was bored every time they got on screen.

Neji Hyuga
07-09-2014, 08:19 PM
My favorite is Neji Hyuga and my most hated is Danzo.

Raijin
07-09-2014, 08:24 PM
That would make a lot of sense if it was about which character you felt was the most evil and despiced, but in terms of being an interesting character, I think Frieza is an icon. :)

Fav character is Okazaki Tomoya from Clannad, just based on how much of a role model he has been in terms of how to treat people dear to you. As for most hated characters, I dislike those who are there to just overplay being annoying as comic relief. Like that mininons of Nel in the Hueco Mundo arc of Bleach. Can't even remember their names, only that I was bored every time they got on screen.
I like Okazaki Tomoya a lot as well, but I only recently started the anime so I refrained from using him as one of my favorite characters ^^
As for Bleach: I think you are looking for Pesche and Dondochakka :D

BeyondManga
07-09-2014, 08:32 PM
My favorite is Neji Hyuga and my most hated is Danzo.
Really? Danzo wasn't that bad. I believe he even had a revelation before he died. I could be wrong though.

misaki mei
07-09-2014, 10:00 PM
my favorite is misaki mei! and my most hated is...zabuza

Chihiro Furuya
07-09-2014, 10:01 PM
my favorite is misaki mei! and my most hated is...zabuza
:O Why you hate Zabuza?

misaki mei
07-09-2014, 10:06 PM
i don't like his character it's too overused

Ootsutsuki
07-09-2014, 11:13 PM
I like Okazaki Tomoya a lot as well, but I only recently started the anime so I refrained from using him as one of my favorite characters ^^
As for Bleach: I think you are looking for Pesche and Dondochakka :D

Yeah, who'd remember those names? They annoyed me too, couldn't stand them in all honesty.

Ootsutsuki
07-09-2014, 11:13 PM
i don't like his character it's too overused

Zabuza's one of my favourite characters. Not top, but a huge favourite of mine.

BeyondManga
07-09-2014, 11:16 PM
Zabuza's one of my favourite characters. Not top, but a huge favourite of mine.
Wait...Zabuza from Naruto?

Raijin
07-09-2014, 11:50 PM
Yeah, who'd remember those names? They annoyed me too, couldn't stand them in all honesty.

i do ._.

Ootsutsuki
07-10-2014, 12:56 AM
Wait...Zabuza from Naruto?

Yeah, that Zabuza.

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
07-10-2014, 04:02 AM
My favorite, is well, my hated, by rules of JUMP, Tsuna.

Bardock3601
07-10-2014, 04:17 AM
My favorite is master roshi, least favorite is madara or orihime....A lot of danzo hate here, i loved danzo

Urahara
07-10-2014, 10:38 AM
Favorite Madara, least favorite is Giriko

Santoryu
07-10-2014, 11:13 AM
Favorites are Law, Greed, Killua and Lelouch. Sabo may move up the list.

Most hated off the top of my head; that fat **** tenryuubito that got his face demolished by Luffy in the Auction house. Saint Charloss.

SurgeonOfDeath
07-10-2014, 12:38 PM
Favorites: Trafalgar Law, Kuzan, and Sabo from OP (in that order). And also Shinji Hirako (Bleach), Levi Ackerman (AoT), and Hisoka (HxH).

Most hated: the Celestial Dragon that got punched by Luffy, Kagura/Zetsu (literally one of the biggest ass-pulls I've seen in a manga to date. Should've stuck with Madara.), and Akainu (OP).

Godless
07-10-2014, 01:25 PM
Wait..I thought we were only naming one of each?

Favorite would probably be Killua from Hunter X Hunter or Jotaro Kujo from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. One of those.

Least Favorite/Most hated is Broly from Dragonball or Kirito from Sword Art Online.

Raijin
07-10-2014, 01:30 PM
Wait..I thought we were only naming one of each?

You can have how many you hate or like as you want ^^
^this, most of use probably couldn't even decide on one for each anyways :D
kirito -.-

SolfZ_Wolf
07-10-2014, 03:56 PM
My favorite is Solf J Kimblee form FMA and My most hated is Naruto dont get me wrong i like the show i just find him irritating.

Mugetsu
07-12-2014, 01:27 PM
My favorite is Ichigo(duh), tied with Zangetsu. My most hated are Sakura and Danzo, and the World Nobles from One Piece, I hope they all die horrible deaths.

Minato
07-13-2014, 09:28 AM
Favorites: Minato(MOST, duh), Gai(Just the crap he says sometimes & his outfit), Jiraiya(Because he is a perv :P), Shikamaru(He has my personality), Goku, Master Roshi
Hate: Danzo, Konohamaru, Krillin(never liked him, don't know why), Ash (pokemon)

billbuckner
03-07-2019, 10:50 AM
My favorite is One Piece and most hated is sowrd art online