PDA

View Full Version : Alot of new animes right now :p

Chihiro Furuya
07-08-2014, 10:00 PM
Which are you planning to watch? Im going to watch SAO 2. DRAMATICAL murder and barakamon

MisterMukuro
07-08-2014, 10:17 PM
Very unlikely I will watch SAO(but boredom controls me since I watched the whole first season) but the other two sound interesting. But, definitely Akame ga KILL and Tokyo Ghoul are the two I am most looking forward to right now.

Ootsutsuki
07-08-2014, 10:19 PM
Akame ga Kill, Tokyo Ghoul, Ao Haru Ride and Love Stage so far.

Chihiro Furuya
07-08-2014, 10:21 PM
Very unlikely I will watch SAO(but boredom controls me since I watched the whole first season) but the other two sound interesting. But, definitely Akame ga KILL and Tokyo Ghoul are the two I am most looking forward to right now.
Oh ye totally forgot tokyo ghoul, It looks really good

Griffin
07-08-2014, 10:38 PM
Besides the ones that are ongoing that I am watching(Naruto Shippuden, JJBA:SC, Fairy Tail, Irregular at Magic High School(I only watch this when I have friends over), One Piece(Sometimes, I mainly ask a friend if the episode is worth watching or not, since I read the manga and don't really like the anime adaptation), and Hunter X Hunter, a friend of mine is trying to get me to catch up on Hamatora since the second season is airing now. I am not too big of a fan of the series, hopefully it gets a bit more interesting.

Raijin
07-08-2014, 11:12 PM
At the moment I am only watching and looking forward to Tokyo Ghoul and Akame ga KILL!

Seven
07-09-2014, 07:31 AM
space dandy season two and akame ga kill. i thought the kantai collection anime was going to be this season too, but i've still heard no word as to when it begins.

oh, and three different anime are tied for my "watch to see how bad it gets" this season: himegoto, sabagebu and rokujyoma.

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
07-10-2014, 04:10 AM
Who knows.... Who knows...

Bardock3601
07-10-2014, 04:15 AM
Ill probably only bother with sao2 the rest ill ignore