PDA

View Full Version : Do you think the Bleach anime will return?

SolfZ_Wolf
07-10-2014, 04:02 PM
If so when?

Morgiana
07-10-2014, 04:29 PM
If so when?

I hop it will and I could see it returning late 2015 because the anime catches up to the manga really fast.

MisterMukuro
07-10-2014, 04:47 PM
The studio gave up on Bleach because of fillers, but some people claim that the studio is waiting for the last arc to finish before animating it. I don't which one it could be but if the studio are not bringing it back, they are making a big mistake.

Morgiana
07-10-2014, 04:51 PM
The studio gave up on Bleach because of fillers, but some people claim that the studio is waiting for the last arc to finish before animating it. I don't which one it could be but if the studio are not bringing it back, they are making a big mistake.

True, Bleach was very popular because of all it's action scenes but the filler arcs just got in the way.

Ed93david
07-10-2014, 04:55 PM
Next year or 2016, if they bring it back 5 years or more after it ended, they will have to start from scratch rebuilding the fan base, meaning starting from the beginning of Bleach

Neji Hyuga
07-10-2014, 05:03 PM
I hope so, because I started watching it on Hulu when I was 18 on August, I started watching it by arc and when I finsihed, I would wait the next year to watch another arc. I'm 20 now. :D

Urahara
07-10-2014, 05:09 PM
I don't even want it back if it returns with Naruto Shippuden animation quality and censorship. The current arc at least needs Gotei invasion arc/Fullbring animation quality with as less as censorship as possible just like in Soul Society arc

misaki mei
07-10-2014, 05:12 PM
i don't care about bleach anymore...

SolfZ_Wolf
07-10-2014, 05:21 PM
If they do bring it back i hope they give it new animation.

Antdog
07-10-2014, 06:01 PM
Imo it's not a question of will it return or not but a question of when it return. I can see it returning within the next three when the manga has gained quite a bit of distance so they won't catch up too fast.

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
07-10-2014, 10:49 PM
To many TVTokyo 7 anime series from Weekly JUMP Comics, got the boot: Gintama, Beelzebub, SKET DANCE, D.Gray-Man, REBORN!, BLEACH, and probably many others...

BeyondManga
07-10-2014, 10:51 PM
I've only seen one episode so i'm not too worried at the moment :p

Urahara
07-10-2014, 10:51 PM
I really want to see Yamamoto vs Bach with Tokyo Ghoul animation

MisterMukuro
07-10-2014, 10:56 PM
To many TVTokyo 7 anime series from Weekly JUMP Comics, got the boot: Gintama, Beelzebub, SKET DANCE, D.Gray-Man, REBORN!, BLEACH, and probably many others...

Biggest mistake booting SKET DANCE.

Bardock3601
07-10-2014, 10:58 PM

Ik, and it sucks

Ootsutsuki
07-10-2014, 11:12 PM
If so when?

In my opinion, I'd prefer the Bleach Anime to animate the Final Arc once the Manga's finished. So they can put their all into making it, not having to worry about filler.

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
07-11-2014, 05:55 PM
Why was that such a huge mistake?

RMGMDPunk
07-11-2014, 10:27 PM
Japan's turned on Bleach pretty hard lately so I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't come back and with the awful quality of storytelling Kubo is putting out I don't blame them. But it's quite popular with western audiences so they'll probably be kind enough to animate this final arc.

Griffin
07-11-2014, 11:27 PM
I think it will make a return after the manga finishes. I mean, it is nowhere near as popular as it used to be, but it is still pretty popular, so I bet they will either reboot the series or continue off where they finished the anime.

Lucian
07-12-2014, 03:59 AM
They're probably giving the animators or whatever a break while they make the manga (if they're still making the manga, haven't read bleach in a while lol), of course they could always make a filler; however that wouldn't be smart because their fillers drove the fanbase away until the episodes went back to canon.

Mugetsu
07-12-2014, 06:35 AM
I really want to see Yamamoto vs Bach with Tokyo Ghoul animation

Or at the very least, this. Bleach deserves this level of animation~

View My Video (http://tinypic.com/r/34e6yhx/8)

Hikaru
07-12-2014, 02:39 PM
i don't care about bleach anymore...
Hand this man a medal. Bleach needed a proper ending after Soul Society. It is extremely clear that Kubo Tite did not have any more to give, when he repeated the plot line with a head character getting captured and needing rescue. The series has been carried by its action scenes and menacing villains, but the rest is braindead and unwatchable. Same as Naruto in that regard. Even One Piece is detoriating. FMA did it right.

RMGMDPunk
07-12-2014, 03:03 PM
Personally I don't think One Piece is getting worse at all. It's still pretty awesome to me. I agree that Bleach should have ended after Soul Society arc though. Ever since then the series has just been a mess.

Mugetsu
07-12-2014, 03:23 PM
Personally I don't think One Piece is getting worse at all. It's still pretty awesome to me. I agree that Bleach should have ended after Soul Society arc though. Ever since then the series has just been a mess.

I agree that Bleach has declined in quality since SS but it was good in that it didn't end there; too many unanswered questions and nearing it's peak in popularity, ending it would've been stupid. As for OP, I feel the anime has been hit and miss lately.

RMGMDPunk
07-12-2014, 03:30 PM
I agree that Bleach has declined in quality since SS but it was did good in that it didn't end there; too many unanswered questions and nearing it's peak in popularity, ending it would've been stupid. As for OP, I feel the anime has been hit and miss lately.

The OP anime is rough because Toei doesn't know what they are doing with it at this point. You're much better off reading the manga.

Mugetsu
07-12-2014, 03:36 PM
The OP anime is rough because Toei doesn't know what they are doing with it at this point. You're much better off reading the manga.

Oh god I just saw that atrocious grammar in my post... ugh... *shudders*

OP's manga is on fire right now though, I just wish the Toei would do Dressrosa justice and show some consistency.