PDA

View Full Version : Magi the Labyrinth/Kingdom of Magic

Morgiana
07-11-2014, 04:52 PM
Discussions on the Anime,Manga and possible games.

Morgiana
07-11-2014, 05:11 PM
Magi is a story about a young boy named Aladdin who is a special person called Magi. The young boy Aladdin sets out on a journey with no goal but to find out who he actually is, throughout his journeys he meets a young treasure hunter named Alibaba, together they set off to capture a dungeon which at the end of the dungeon there is vast amounts of treasure and a magical being called a Djinn, Djinns can grant mystical powers to the owner of the said item that Djinn equips itself to. I highly recommend this to people who like a fun, funny, fantasy and action series.

Mugetsu
07-12-2014, 07:50 AM
Magi is one of the best shonen out there right now. I personally enjoy it better than HxH, which says something, cuz I love HxH. I'd recommend watching the show cuz you'll most likely fall in love with it. Also, Amol Zel Saiqa~

Mugetsu
07-12-2014, 01:19 PM
Also, just look at this amazing opening~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBzsU_qtxik

Morgiana
08-02-2014, 07:30 AM
Personally I think that this will take the place of Naruto when it finishes.

Brandon Lee
08-02-2014, 07:34 AM
do you recommend me to watch magi? i remember watching like 11 episodes of the anime, and it was kind of meh.

and what's wrong with HXH i heard it was a very good anime/manga, did it go downhill?

Morgiana
08-02-2014, 09:31 AM
do you recommend me to watch magi? i remember watching like 11 episodes of the anime, and it was kind of meh.

and what's wrong with HXH i heard it was a very good anime/manga, did it go downhill?

Magi is really good and same with HxH

Mugetsu
08-02-2014, 03:12 PM
Morgiana is also one of my waifus~

But yeah Magi is really phuckin good, keep with it. Especially the manga if you can. HxH as well, as my half waifu above said :3