PDA

View Full Version : Will the Toriko anime resume sometime?

Gon Freecss
07-11-2014, 05:06 PM
I think that once the manga gets far enough in the Gourmet World arc and the DragonBall Z Kai Majin Buu Saga ends, the Toriko anime will start up again. What do you think? Do you think it will? Do you want it to? If it does, do you want Toei Animation to resume it or a something different like Studio Pierriot or Madhouse?
Personally I want it to continue and I want Toei Animation to continue it

Bardock3601
07-11-2014, 05:40 PM
I'll be angry if it doesn't

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
07-11-2014, 05:53 PM
Maybe, I mean its kind of hard to continue when the anime didn't exactly follow.the manga.

Griffin
07-11-2014, 11:30 PM
I think that if it continues it will be made after DBZ Kai's Buu saga finishes its run. And if the anime is made again, it will either be through a reboot of the entire series(To correct their horrendous mistakes with the anime), or at least start the cooking festival arc over again, because they screwed themselves over with that ending.

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
07-12-2014, 01:34 AM
I think that if it continues it will be made after DBZ Kai's Buu saga finishes its run. And if the anime is made again, it will either be through a reboot of the entire series(To correct their horrendous mistakes with the anime), or at least start the cooking festival arc over again, because they screwed themselves over with that ending.

You make a very accurate point.