Film Z coming 9/30

Young Master
07-11-2014, 07:02 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91XKybRdE%2BL._SL1500_.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1Wn5tbETPRQ

Season 6 Voyage One coming 9/30

RMGMDPunk
07-11-2014, 07:04 PM
Pumped for both of those releases, even though I'm having to import them now. I left my entire One Piece DVD collection back in the States so once I start making money I'll definitely be bringing those babies home lol.

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
07-11-2014, 07:04 PM
It's "FUNimation".

Gon Freecss
07-11-2014, 07:05 PM
Thankfully it's not 4kids dubbing it

RMGMDPunk
07-11-2014, 07:07 PM
It's "FUNimation".

does it really matter?

Thankfully it's not 4kids dubbing it

Let us not speak of those dark times.

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
07-11-2014, 07:08 PM
does it really matter?

Kinda...

Gon Freecss
07-11-2014, 07:09 PM
Let us not speak of those dark times.
Dark times indeed

Ninja
07-11-2014, 07:19 PM
YO! GOTTA GO GA GOOO!

:rolleyes:

Young Master
07-11-2014, 07:28 PM
Pumped for both of those releases, even though I'm having to import them now. I left my entire One Piece DVD collection back in the States so once I start making money I'll definitely be bringing those babies home lol.

I haven't seen Film Z yet so I'm really excited for it.

YO! GOTTA GO GA GOOO!

:rolleyes:

I remember when Adult Swim put the intro up on their site when One Piece was starting on Toonami. Hilarious.

Dei
07-11-2014, 10:04 PM
I'm gonna be honest, I've never actually watched One Piece. I've seen some episodes back in like 2003 and whatnot but all I remember were those DBZ sound effects :p

I'm thinking I should watch it from the beginning, any reasons as to why I should rewatch it?

RMGMDPunk
07-11-2014, 10:24 PM
I'm gonna be honest, I've never actually watched One Piece. I've seen some episodes back in like 2003 and whatnot but all I remember were those DBZ sound effects :p

I'm thinking I should watch it from the beginning, any reasons as to why I should rewatch it?

There are some DBZ sound effects in it because it's the same animation studio lol.

But yes, I definitely recommend READING One Piece. If you want to watch it, watch up until the end of the Enies Lobby arc. It's from that point on that the anime becomes pretty rough. But the manga is just fantastic. I could start listing reasons but it would take me too long lol.

To keep it short and sweet:

One Piece is the #1 anime in the world right now and there is plenty of reason for it. A beautiful and developed world with exciting locales that vary from winter wonderlands to scorching deserts to an underwater paradise if you're looking for an anime with variety this is it. Both main and side characters are thoroughly developed and there aren't many times that you don't quite understand why a character acts the way they do. The storytelling is masterful in its own right. Overall One Piece is the complete package. Many people bash it over the 4kids dub or the art style but honestly neither of those are valid reasons. One Piece is amazing and while yes, it isn't for everyone, it's at least something that anime and manga fans should at least attempt to sit through before just giving up on it.

SurgeonOfDeath
07-12-2014, 04:29 AM
One Piece is the master race. All the cool kidz r doin it too.

First time I ever even heard of OP was from that rap on Toonami. But in general OP has very good music. Favorite song has always been "family" which they sang in Skypeia and the end of Enies Lobby.

Young Master
07-12-2014, 05:40 AM
Ughhh. Nardo film getting in American theaters? Get Film Z in American Theaters plz.

Antdog
07-12-2014, 05:55 AM
Which Naruto film? I knew that the DBZ battle of the gods is hitting theaters but not a Naruto movie

Young Master
07-12-2014, 05:57 AM
Which Naruto film? I knew that the DBZ battle of the gods is hitting theaters but not a Naruto movie

Road to something.

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
07-12-2014, 06:38 AM
The 9th one, Road to NINJA.

Ughhh. Nardo film getting in American theaters? Get Film Z in American Theaters plz.

Does someone not like Naruto Shippuden?? T~T

Well too bad, it's a damn good anime, so an English dubbing deserve theater release.

Mugetsu
07-12-2014, 07:26 AM
I hate to be that guy, but I can't stand Luffy's dub voice... Like, the rest I don't mind but my god... It's worse than Naruto's... Maybe if I keep trying it'll grow on me but it's just so bad. Am I the only one?

As for the movies, Film Z was amazing, had beautiful animation, an awesome story and kickass fights.

RMGMDPunk
07-12-2014, 12:58 PM
The 9th one, Road to NINJA.

Does someone not like Naruto Shippuden?? T~T

Well too bad, it's a damn good anime, so an English dubbing deserve theater release.

>Naruto
>good

Pick one, you can't have both.

Young Master
07-12-2014, 05:55 PM
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LQEUCT8
OP Collection 10 listed on Amazon. Damn, I still need to get Collection 9.

SurgeonOfDeath
07-13-2014, 04:37 AM
I hate to be that guy, but I can't stand Luffy's dub voice... Like, the rest I don't mind but my god... It's worse than Naruto's... Maybe if I keep trying it'll grow on me but it's just so bad. Am I the only one?

As for the movies, Film Z was amazing, had beautiful animation, an awesome story and kickass fights.

I don't like dub voices in general, because to me the Japanese voices are their voices. So it doesn't sound right to me. But if I had to say which voices sound the most like their character, Zoro and Usopp have the most accurate voices.

On another note, the anime seems to be catching up quick, which sucks because I don't want a filler in the middle of an arc as good as this one, but at the same time I don't want them to halt production like Fairy Tail did.

Young Master
07-14-2014, 06:25 PM

Humans have a natural tendency to join in with the rest of the crowd. Once Naruto ends, I'm sure many more people will jump on the OP wagon. Might as well get started now.

Young Master
09-11-2014, 08:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9Udca9O0Y5s

Moria's english voice. Sounds pretty iffy, would need to hear more.