PDA

View Full Version : Profile GamerCards

RyuujiTK
07-13-2014, 05:48 PM
Just a quick post for displaying GamerCards.

Adding GamerCard Information:

Navigate to Settings -> Edit Profile -> Enter your details

For showing the PSN GamerCard:

US: Login to us.playstation.com -> My Profile -> Portable ID -> Generate Portable ID.
EU: Login to eu.playstation.com -> My Account -> My Portable ID -> Generate Portable ID.
*At the bottom of the "Edit Profile" screen you can choose to display either the EU or US Portable ID
**You don't need the actual code, you just need to do this so your Portable ID is in the system

For showing the Steam GamerCard:

Login to steamcommunity.com -> Edit my Profile -> Copy the text from the "Custom URL" box into the Steam ID field.
*Steam GamerCard is not official and generates from steamcard.com and steamprofile.com.

For showing the Nintendo Network ID GamerCard:

Nintendo doesn't support GamerCards, but hovering over the WiiU icon should show the Nintendo Network ID

Ootsutsuki
07-13-2014, 06:04 PM
Do I place the portable ID code in the 'edit signature' part? Also once the ID shows my current trophies and stuff, say I get a new trophy will it update the ID on the forum aswell? or do I have to redo the code with it?

MisterMukuro
07-13-2014, 06:11 PM
Does it work for JP PSN'S aswell, because when I click on it, it doesn't work

RMGMDPunk
07-13-2014, 06:15 PM
EDIT: nevermind I see what it does now.

RyuujiTK
07-13-2014, 06:36 PM
Do I place the portable ID code in the 'edit signature' part? Also once the ID shows my current trophies and stuff, say I get a new trophy will it update the ID on the forum aswell? or do I have to redo the code with it?

You don't need to place the portable ID code anywhere. It'll show for any user if the click the PSN icon in the "Gamer IDs" section. As for the second question, since you don't need to copy/paste the code it should update.

Does it work for JP PSN'S aswell, because when I click on it, it doesn't work

I have a Japanese PSN account. Japan doesn't have Portable IDs, but you can login to either the EU or US site to generate a Portable ID.

MisterMukuro
07-13-2014, 06:41 PM
Thanks Ryuuji. I asked because I main my JP one.

(edit: I couldn't get it to work but I will put on my status that my main is MisterMukuro, thanks for the info though)

Ootsutsuki
07-13-2014, 07:10 PM
You don't need to place the portable ID code anywhere. It'll show for any user if the click the PSN icon in the "Gamer IDs" section. As for the second question, since you don't need to copy/paste the code it should update.

Thanks Ryuuji! ^^

Minato
07-13-2014, 07:13 PM
Thank you for this feature ^.^

Raijin
07-14-2014, 08:38 PM
great stuff, love the feature! keep going with the good work!

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
07-14-2014, 08:51 PM
Just a quick post for displaying GamerCards.

Adding GamerCard Information:

Navigate to Settings -> Edit Profile -> Enter your details

For showing the PSN GamerCard:

US: Login to us.playstation.com -> My Profile -> Portable ID -> Generate Portable ID.
EU: Login to eu.playstation.com -> My Account -> My Portable ID -> Generate Portable ID.
*At the bottom of the "Edit Profile" screen you can choose to display either the EU or US Portable ID
**You don't need the actual code, you just need to do this so your Portable ID is in the system

For showing the Steam GamerCard:

Login to steamcommunity.com -> Edit my Profile -> Copy the text from the "Custom URL" box into the Steam ID field.
*Steam GamerCard is not official and generates from steamcard.com and steamprofile.com.

For showing the Nintendo Network ID GamerCard:

Nintendo doesn't support GamerCards, but hovering over the WiiU icon should show the Nintendo Network ID
I made a portable id a long while ago. Not sure I did it right though.