PDA

View Full Version : Jump vs jump

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
07-14-2014, 09:37 PM
Who would you pit against each other, what would they do, and who would win???
just pick to Weekly JUMP characters, or any JUMP character, but they have to be from the same magazine, no weekly. VS SQ, or Young VS NEXT!!

The reason its in the Manga section because its manga VS manga. Also state their series and magazine.

Mugetsu
07-14-2014, 09:43 PM
I'll gonna be that guy that says Ichigo vs. Naruto~

Also gonna be the devils advocate and say shunpo behind him, slit his throat gg ;)

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
07-14-2014, 09:51 PM
I'll gonna be that guy that says Ichigo vs. Naruto~

Also gonna be the devils advocate and say shunpo behind him, slit his throat gg ;)

You think he will die so easily?

Ninja
07-14-2014, 09:57 PM
Medaka vs Naruto
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bvbvD6FQweI/UBfDa-WNrjI/AAAAAAAAAlU/D-MybF8BDcw/s1600/55860__jj_jameson_laughing_meme-1.jpg

RMGMDPunk
07-14-2014, 09:59 PM
This thread is definitely going places. /sarcasm

Electrorocket
07-14-2014, 10:07 PM
We might have left those SI Battledome fools behind but... WE DIDN'T THINK THERE WOULD BE OTHERS!

Just kidding.

Or am I?

I don't know, I'm not even me.

Mugetsu
07-15-2014, 05:52 AM
You think he will die so easily?

Course not xD it'd be a good fight, contrary to what some of the more toxic masterdebaters in the Battledome may think.

Minato
07-15-2014, 06:22 AM
Course not xD it'd be a good fight, contrary to what some of the more toxic masterbaters in the Battledome may think.

What?! O.o

MisterMukuro
07-15-2014, 01:50 PM
Pick two characters? I want to pick more ;-;
I'll do it anyway
Hiei(YuYuHakusho) Vs. Makoto Shishio(Rurouni Kenshin) The two flaming swordsmen fight would actually be interesting.
Yusuke Urameshi(YuYuHakusho) Vs. Ging Freeccs(Hunter X Hunter) Because they are just too similar
This still technically counts but: Allen Walker(D.Gray-man) Vs. Nueno Meisuke(Jigoku-sensei Nube) Two exorcists killing demons so why the hell not

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
07-17-2014, 01:14 AM
Pick two characters? I want to pick more ;-;
I'll do it anyway
Hiei(YuYuHakusho) Vs. Makoto Shishio(Rurouni Kenshin) The two flaming swordsmen fight would actually be interesting.
Yusuke Urameshi(YuYuHakusho) Vs. Ging Freeccs(Hunter X Hunter) Because they are just too similar
This still technically counts but: Allen Walker(D.Gray-man) Vs. Nueno Meisuke(Jigoku-sensei Nube) Two exorcists killing demons so why the hell not
Good choices, you have.

JayGT
09-01-2014, 03:40 PM
Tsuna vs Luffy

Mugetsu
09-01-2014, 03:45 PM
Tsuna vs Luffy

Don't really see Luffy winning, but eh, sounds like a nice fight

Zoro
09-02-2014, 03:56 PM
This thread is pointless now as we have a Battledome. In that section, you can make a separate thread for any versus scenario that pops up in your mind (unless it's a stomp lol). So it's pretty much like this thread, aside from the fact that in the Battledome match-ups will be more detailed (location, knowledge, mindset, restrictions etc. should be specified) and you can have more in-depth debates.