PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Ghoul

Minato
07-17-2014, 10:05 AM
So I've been reading the manga and its different from the anime, even though the anime only has two episodes. But its really good IMO.
---------------------------
Aside from that Ive read up to chapter 81, but the chapters after that aren't translated. Not to sound ungrateful or anything(I mean I know its a tedious task to translate and do all that other stuff), but why?

Ed93david
07-23-2014, 09:35 PM
I just watched the first 3 episodes of the anime and now am really interested enough to read the Manga

Urahara
07-24-2014, 12:15 AM
Anime is confusing as fack for manga readers. That little girl's mom was supposed to die first before that purple haired dude arrived

Ed93david
07-24-2014, 08:04 AM
Anime is confusing as fack for manga readers. That little girl's mom was supposed to die first before that purple haired dude arrived

Apparently the anime producers think it was best that way, but that's a little change, happens in every anime

Urahara
07-24-2014, 10:01 PM
Dafak they skipped an entire arc. They really want to rush 80 chapters into 12 episodes. This is just horrible. They switched Touka with Yomo for the training... Not sure why they did that..
Kaneki didn't even fight back against the monster, he only ran away. In the manga he actually twisted the monster's arm.
Just saying I'm very dissapointed with the latest episode.

Young Master
07-24-2014, 10:02 PM
Apparently the anime producers think it was best that way, but that's a little change, happens in every anime

Pretty much why I usually stick with manga.