PDA

View Full Version : One piece

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
07-19-2014, 02:34 AM
Lets discus the One Piece anime, I'm just bored, And no one has ever broughten it up.

Antdog
07-19-2014, 07:51 AM
I haven't watched the anime since the end of the PH arc(Franky was about to fight Baby5+Buffalo) though I have seen some gifs of the new arc. Anime use to be good for me but to much filler and stuff due to the slow pacing of one chapter per episode since they're basically right around the corner of the manga right now. Hopefully we get a nice and long filler arc after the current arc ends so that way they can slow down a bit

SurgeonOfDeath
07-20-2014, 11:27 PM
New episode out today, I haven't seen it yet. But last week was the first filler scene they put in the Dressrosa arc. They elongated Jora's scene with Brook and co.

Ant's right, the anime's not what it used to be. Plus the pacing is horrible. The last two filler arcs only lasted 2-3 episodes which isn't even close to how much they need. They need another G-8 arc, that was the best. Or the one with the Heat fruit, I heard it was pretty good.

Young Master
07-21-2014, 12:11 AM
http://oi58.tinypic.com/291i3jq.jpg

What are you guys talking about? Toei has been kicking ass with this arc.

Antdog
07-21-2014, 09:52 AM
New episode out today, I haven't seen it yet. But last week was the first filler scene they put in the Dressrosa arc. They elongated Jora's scene with Brook and co.

Ant's right, the anime's not what it used to be. Plus the pacing is horrible. The last two filler arcs only lasted 2-3 episodes which isn't even close to how much they need. They need another G-8 arc, that was the best. Or the one with the Heat fruit, I heard it was pretty good.

Yeah I hope that when the series gets done they go down a path like DBZ did with DBZ Kai, at least on the matter of taking out all of the fillers and what not.

Young Master
07-21-2014, 07:17 PM
Yeah I hope that when the series gets done they go down a path like DBZ did with DBZ Kai, at least on the matter of taking out all of the fillers and what not.

Would probably be the only thing they can possibly do to up the quality of the series. Or just start it all over, but that's a fan's wet dream.

gdf
07-21-2014, 08:10 PM
This anime is what got me into One Piece and all anime period. I've been waiting since the Fishman Island arc for the anime to pile up, so now I'm going to continue watching it.

...As soon as I remember what episode it was on.

SurgeonOfDeath
07-22-2014, 12:56 AM
I don't know what I'd do if they restarted ._.

It'd take long as fruck to catch up. But hopefully it'd be better quality with zero fillers. I'm down.

Antdog
07-22-2014, 06:07 AM
Would probably be the only thing they can possibly do to up the quality of the series. Or just start it all over, but that's a fan's wet dream.

Ahh I still enjoy my fan wet dream that one day they stop being money whores and start to do OP as a seasonal anime rather then a yearly one 100

RMGMDPunk
07-22-2014, 03:13 PM
I would cry endless tears of joy if they made One Piece seasonal. It deserves better than what Toei is doing with it.

Antdog
07-26-2014, 06:22 PM
Not sure if anyone else has seen this but I just came across Onepace (http://onepace.net/?page_id=21).

"One Pace is the paced version of the One Piece anime, packed together to match the manga more accurately. It involves cutting and merging the episodes together to create the best experience for the fans who are tired of the slow pace of One Piece."

So they pretty much go and get rid of the shitty pacing that the OP anime has going on.