PDA

View Full Version : Hunter x Hunter (2011) Ending Soon

Mikeyoshi
07-06-2014, 05:46 PM
I wish the HxH anime didn't have to end so soon. The anime is on the election arc and they plan on wrapping it up in 7-8 episodes. Then they'll be caught up with the current arc in manga and we'll have to wait years for it to continue since Togashi hates us.

Hiatus after Hiatus after Hiatus.

Yugiboy
07-06-2014, 06:09 PM
One can only wish but what if togashi has been directly working with madhouse during these 2 years and has been delivering insight on his story? What if madhouse actually knows how the dark continent arc is ending and has already planned to animate it with the elements they have directly from togashi?

This is really far fetched of course but it could be possible (slightly).

GantaIgarashiXYuichiJin
07-06-2014, 06:12 PM
Damn it was soo good. Kinda sucks to hear that. But theres more to watch.

Anonymous
07-06-2014, 10:55 PM
I wish the HxH anime didn't have to end so soon. The anime is on the election arc and they plan on wrapping it up in 7-8 episodes. Then they'll be caught up with the current arc in manga and we'll have to wait years for it to continue since Togashi hates us.

Hiatus after Hiatus after Hiatus.

Can you provide a link to the source? I didn't know that they were only doing 8 episodes for the election arc.

Ootsutsuki
07-06-2014, 11:00 PM
To be honest. It's sad to see such a great Anime adaptation finish. But hey, if Togashi starts getting everything together with the Manga, we should get a continuation of the Anime in around 2 years if we're lucky. Hopefully it'll be the case. Also has this been revealed that it's 8 episodes for the Election arc? I can honestly see it ending for how close it is to the Manga. But is it really 8 episodes?

Mikeyoshi
07-07-2014, 02:47 AM
No actual link, just factual assumptions because the Election arc is only 21 chapters and Madhouse will be doing 1-3 chapters per episode as usual.

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
07-07-2014, 10:38 PM
I highly doubt what you are saying is true. HUNTER X HUTNER can't end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbReTxzXd3w&list=FLpaqbSWIQTrUiqPuYq3jtsw

MisterMukuro
07-07-2014, 10:45 PM
I highly doubt what you are saying is true. HUNTER X HUTNER can't end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbReTxzXd3w&list=FLpaqbSWIQTrUiqPuYq3jtsw

It isn't ending soon but apparently the manga will end a few arcs after the DC arc. The anime will end after the election arc and will most likely go on hiatus.

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
07-07-2014, 10:53 PM
It isn't ending soon but apparently the manga will end a few arcs after the DC arc. The anime will end after the election arc and will most likely go on hiatus.

But I don't want it to end. That is the thing.

MisterMukuro
07-07-2014, 10:56 PM
But I don't want it to end. That is the thing.

Bit it sadly will, it's called HiatusXHiatus for a reason and we cannot run away from that name.

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
07-07-2014, 11:02 PM
Bit it sadly will, it's called HiatusXHiatus for a reason and we cannot run away from that name.

But If I do that, I will jsut go back to only watching new Naruto and One Piece epsidoes. And occasionally JoJo's Bizarre Adventure...

MisterMukuro
07-07-2014, 11:06 PM
But If I do that, I will jsut go back to only watching new Naruto and One Piece epsidoes. And occasionally JoJo's Bizarre Adventure...

Expanding outside of the big ones isn't an option? XD

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
07-07-2014, 11:22 PM

That's not what I meant at all...

Raijin
07-07-2014, 11:22 PM

it should be, but you know Oga :D I will have my fun with Tokyo Ghoul and Akame ga kill :D

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
07-07-2014, 11:24 PM
it should be, but you know Oga :D I will have my fun with Tokyo Ghoul and Akame ga kill :D

I never said I only watch widely know anime.

MisterMukuro
07-07-2014, 11:33 PM
I never said I only watch widely know anime.

Your impression and talks to me say different XD

Yomi
07-07-2014, 11:37 PM
This was kinda obvious, with it being so close to the Manga and all.

SolfZ_Wolf
07-08-2014, 12:23 PM
Hmmmm that's sad news do you guys think they will change the opening for the Election arc?

Griffin
07-08-2014, 09:36 PM
Hmmmm that's sad news do you guys think they will change the opening for the Election arc?

They did, and I really like the new opening. In my opinion, it is the best opening to date. The ending is sort of boring though imo. I love Hyori Ittai, but the visuals and the portion of the song they chose weren't that great of a selection. It was a great episode though.

SolfZ_Wolf
07-09-2014, 12:32 AM
They did, and I really like the new opening. In my opinion, it is the best opening to date. The ending is sort of boring though imo. I love Hyori Ittai, but the visuals and the portion of the song they chose weren't that great of a selection. It was a great episode though.
I agree i loved the opening but the ending was sort of lazy.

Obito
07-09-2014, 12:54 AM
I agree with the above two posts. The opening was amazing, the visuals were great and the art style they choice was very creative. Not to mention that this was the best animated opening so far. It seems like the ending suffered because of it, but oh well.

SolfZ_Wolf
07-10-2014, 05:32 PM
What would be funny is after like 4 more arcs or so they reboot it again HunterxHunter (2016) XD