PDA

View Full Version : Beelzebub

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
08-04-2014, 07:51 PM
The new Beelzebub side story manga has started a few months now on JUMP NEXT!! What (if any) are your alls thoughts on this series?

http://2.p.mpcdn.net/26360/454110/2.jpg

(Also, I think the image I am using is gonna be a little too big, but I couldn't really find any smaller one, so sorry)

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
08-17-2014, 05:24 AM
This just shows how many people appreciate Beelzebub. It's.. it's just so...

Lucian
08-17-2014, 06:25 AM
I guess I could try out the new series.
My overall opinion of it is that it definitely isn't one of the best shows out there, but I prefer it to a lot of the newer stuff coming out.

Mugetsu
08-17-2014, 08:08 AM
It's a shame the show ended where it did, especially with all the epic shit that happens immediately afterwards. I'll give the new series a shot tho.

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
08-22-2014, 09:32 PM
It's a shame the show ended where it did, especially with all the epic shit that happens immediately afterwards. I'll give the new series a shot tho.

Why haven't you given it a shot before?

Mugetsu
08-23-2014, 07:52 PM
Why haven't you given it a shot before?

I'm too lazy to even read series I already enjoy, which is pretty bad. Picking up new series and continuing to read them is quite difficult for me unless it's as good as Ghoul is.

Lucian
08-24-2014, 06:15 AM
I'm too lazy to even read series I already enjoy, which is pretty bad. Picking up new series and continuing to read them is quite difficult for me unless it's as good as Ghoul is.

You sound like me.

Mugetsu
08-24-2014, 10:43 PM
You sound like me.

Lol you do that too? Yeah I dunno tho, it's just very hard to get motivated to watch stuff :P Admittedly, I'm still on like the second or third episode of Btooom! :/