PDA

View Full Version : Kuroko's Basketball

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
08-13-2014, 09:45 PM
Anything, about the anime series, this is where to discuss it. Unless someone else makes a better one.
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/2aebbcb9bd40255732bd026ef54f7d3b1333664433_full.jp g

Gon Freecss
08-13-2014, 09:51 PM
Should I watch it? How good is it? The only sports anime I've seen are Haikyū!! and Inazuma Eleven.

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
08-13-2014, 09:54 PM
Should I watch it? How good is it? The only sports anime I've seen are Haikyū!! and Inazuma Eleven.

Well it is good to watch. I like it better then regular sports TV, because this has a plot. Also, why have you not responded to me really? Kuroko is one of JUMP's best manga. There's a reason for it. It has minor super powers. That make it a lot more enjoyable. I watched it before Haikyu!!. I'm not caught up on Haikyu!! yet. But give Kuroko's Basketball a shot. You might like it.

Antdog
08-13-2014, 10:03 PM
This is easily one of my favorite series that I am currently watching, it's part of the new "Big 3" for me. The animation is beautiful, the characters are awesome, the powers each get are pretty cool, dear lord I can go on and on. I love this series so much I have a set for each member of the Generation of miracles that I wore for over month straight on the NF lol. Though I haven't picked up the manga, I want to but Imma stick anime.

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
08-13-2014, 10:06 PM
This is easily one of my favorite series that I am currently watching, it's part of the new "Big 3" for me. The animation is beautiful, the characters are awesome, the powers each get are pretty cool, dear lord I can go on and on. I love this series so much I have a set for each member of the Generation of miracles that I wore for over month straight on the NF lol. Though I haven't picked up the manga, I want to but Imma stick anime.

I'm in the same boat as you. I am on hold on the manga, until I finish other JUMP anime. Which all I am feeling left is Haikyu!! and Supernatural Detective: Neuro Nuogami.

Gon Freecss
08-13-2014, 10:07 PM
Well it is good to watch. I like it better then regular sports TV, because this has a plot. Also, why have you not responded to me really? Kuroko is one of JUMP's best manga. There's a reason for it. It has minor super powers. That make it a lot more enjoyable. I watched it before Haikyu!!. I'm not caught up on Haikyu!! yet. But give Kuroko's Basketball a shot. You might like it.
Ok, I might give it a try. And what do you mean by “why have you not responded to me really?”

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
08-13-2014, 10:08 PM
Ok, I might give it a try. And what do you mean by “why have you not responded to me really?”

This is the first time in months I've knowingly talked to you. I feel so distant with you now.

Gon Freecss
08-13-2014, 10:12 PM
This is the first time in months I've knowingly talked to you. I feel so distant with you now.
WHAT?! SERIOUSLY?! I didn't know... sorry

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
08-13-2014, 10:17 PM
WHAT?! SERIOUSLY?! I didn't know... sorry

Well it's not entirely your fault. This place is hard for me to know where to go. And for some reason you aren't on that other site. I heard you got banned. But I feel like I am talking to myself all time online.

Gon Freecss
08-13-2014, 10:23 PM
Well it's not entirely your fault. This place is hard for me to know where to go. And for some reason you aren't on that other site. I heard you got banned. But I feel like I am talking to myself all time online.
Yeah I got banned. I wonder how long ago that was. A few weeks I think. And this forum isn't exactly the most alive place on the internet

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
08-13-2014, 10:32 PM
Yeah I got banned. I wonder how long ago that was. A few weeks I think. And this forum isn't exactly the most alive place on the internet

Someone from Saiyan Island made a forum. You know... if you're interested.

Gon Freecss
08-13-2014, 10:34 PM
Someone from Saiyan Island made a forum. You know... if you're interested.
Meh I heard that the SI forum is crap

RMGMDPunk
08-20-2014, 11:43 AM
Going back on topic...

Kuroko is really good. Honestly I had no complaints about it until the current game that's happening in the manga right now. (Spoilers: The plot bullshit is strong in it). Still looking forward to season 3 of the anime and I'm also pretty sure the manga might end soon. But who knows, they could easily continue it. Just a hunch really.

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
08-22-2014, 09:56 PM
Going back on topic...

Kuroko is really good. Honestly I had no complaints about it until the current game that's happening in the manga right now. (Spoilers: The plot bullshit is strong in it). Still looking forward to season 3 of the anime and I'm also pretty sure the manga might end soon. But who knows, they could easily continue it. Just a hunch really.
Well, I am not caught up on the manga yet. I don't know when. I got quite a handful of manga I need to catch up on.

Zoro
08-23-2014, 12:58 AM
I really like this series. The author knows how to end match-ups and knows how to keep us excited for the next play/episode/chapter. All in all, great series.

Going back on topic...

Bold, how so?

You can put your retort in spoiler tags so that people who are not up-to-date with the Manga won't get spoiled.

RMGMDPunk
08-23-2014, 01:27 AM
IF YOU AREN'T CAUGHT UP WITH THE MANGA DO NOT OPEN THIS SPOILER TAG

The entire 4th quarter was horrible. Kagami literally ran completely out of energy BUT THANKS TO THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP he activated the Zone within the Zone and they were able to overcome an entire team of players in the Zone. The last 10 seconds of the game featured a shit load of dialogue only for Kuroko and Kagami to bullshit their way to victory.

I like Kuroko no Basket but the Rakuzan game is EASILY the worst game to date.

Antdog
08-23-2014, 01:44 AM
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/08/20/kurokos-basketball-season-3-scheduled-for-march-2015

Season three of the anime starts in March of next year

Zoro
08-23-2014, 06:21 AM
IF YOU AREN'T CAUGHT UP WITH THE MANGA DO NOT OPEN THIS SPOILER TAG

The entire 4th quarter was horrible. Kagami literally ran completely out of energy BUT THANKS TO THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP he activated the Zone within the Zone and they were able to overcome an entire team of players in the Zone. The last 10 seconds of the game featured a shit load of dialogue only for Kuroko and Kagami to bullshit their way to victory.

I like Kuroko no Basket but the Rakuzan game is EASILY the worst game to date.

While it's true that the game against Rakuzan did not live up to our expectations, especially the 4th quarter, I for one enjoyed it. It is not unusual for someone in KNB or even in real life to get a massive boost in stamina due to strong will and overwhelming desire to win. Kagami for thanks to these things managed to enter the second stage of the Zone and utilized his team's strength to defeat Rakuzan. As for your statement about "bullshit dialogues at the last few seconds", there was nothing unjustifiable or left unexplained, everything makes sense to me. The author provided an acceptable explanation as to why Mibuchi did not let Hyuga score and how Seirin won, I'm still not seeing why you think that the game against Rakuzan is horrible and why you think the author resorted to bullshit to get the final play done.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/08/20/kurokos-basketball-season-3-scheduled-for-march-2015

Season three of the anime starts in March of next year

Good news.

RMGMDPunk
08-27-2014, 09:59 AM
It has been confirmed that this week is the last chapter of Kuroko no Basket, meaning that the 3rd season will cover the rest of the series.

Zoro
08-27-2014, 02:16 PM
It has been confirmed that this week is the last chapter of Kuroko no Basket, meaning that the 3rd season will cover the rest of the series.

These are some good news as well. I sure as hell don't want to watch the rest of the series in two more seasons, with around one year in between.

Antdog
08-28-2014, 10:05 PM
Well thats kinda bitter sweet. It's great that the Anime will cover all of it and that and it's nice that it finished off on a high note(I'm assuming) but it kinda sucks that it's ending, these characters were great and it would've been nice to see them some more.

Antdog
10-30-2014, 07:00 PM
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-10-29/3rd-kuroko-basketball-season-january-premiere-new-cast-unveiled/.80446

Season three of the anime is gonna start in January

Antdog
01-12-2015, 07:02 AM
Episode one of season three is out. I gotta say Shogo has a certain swagger about him to the point that I liked him lol. Can't wait to see how good Shogo and his team is and the fight they about to put up.

Andrew Brown
03-15-2020, 07:30 AM
Hello people!

Andrew Brown
03-15-2020, 07:46 AM
Hello people!