PDA

View Full Version : Nisekoi

Kaneki
09-07-2014, 05:33 PM
I haven't seen any threads on it, so thoughts on Nisekoi? Liked it or nah?

Kaguya
09-07-2014, 07:58 PM
Seishirou Tsugumi the best. That is all.

RMGMDPunk
09-08-2014, 09:57 AM
I've been reading the manga since Chapter 1 so I'm a pretty big fan. The anime adaption started off pretty rough with lots and lots of fan service that wasn't as heavy in the manga but it got better as time went along.

Onodera for best waifu.

MyFavoriteThings
09-08-2014, 10:53 PM
Onodera for best waifu.

Topic can be closed now.

Antdog
09-10-2014, 11:46 PM
I started to watch it but was feeling pretty "eh" about it six episodes in and lost a bit of interest in it. Tis not be my cup of tea though did Chitoge always have blond hair with pink tips at the bottom?

Ninja
09-11-2014, 12:50 AM
Despite being a romantic comedy I like this series.

Kinda behind though.

Yugiboy
09-11-2014, 09:37 AM
I read the manga and I am currently caught up to the latest chapter. Honestly, I don't know why I'm still reading it because it clearly is going nowhere (not at the moment at least). We do have a few wham chapters from time to time but that's about it.

The anime was good however, that's probably because it adapted the most interesting part of the series IMO (the first 50 chapters). Pass that point, it starts getting rather bland and uninteresting. There's obviously still some kind of charm to it because otherwise I would've dropped it long ago.

Antdog
10-01-2014, 09:22 PM
The anime got the green light for a second season (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-10-01/nisekoi-false-love-manga-gets-2nd-tv-anime-season/.79421) and an OVA (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-09-19/nisekoi-manga-no.16-to-bundle-new-original-video-anime/.78939) is on the way so yeah

Yugiboy
10-05-2014, 06:01 PM
Hmm, I saw the news the other day but thanks for sharing anyways :)

What to think of it? I honestly don't know because unfortunately, the manga starts to become a bit boring after the 50+ chapter. I do like a few side stories though. There is one with chitoge that is actually good (from my stand point). Other than that, we are going to be introduced to a few new characters that I don't really care for.

I'll probably be following the anime because I liked how they adapted the manga in the first season and also because it's very colorfull and charming (kind of).

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
10-13-2014, 08:09 PM
Well I just caught up on the series a week ago, and knowing form that short catch up that season 2 is being released of the anime, I'm pretty excited, I wouldn't say like: "Ripping my bead sheets" excited, but excited.