PDA

View Full Version : Shonen Shop Open (For Those Who Wish To Support)

Kira
10-07-2014, 01:37 AM
http://www.shonengamez.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/AlphaWebBanner.png

The writers are putting up their personal collector items in order to encourage more users to Donate.

I wasn't sure whether to put this under forum announcements or not but since the website is growing and getting more views on the front page I'm sure they'll eventually have to upgrade servers and probably pay more monthly to keep the website afloat.

You can check out their article on it here (http://www.shonengamez.com/2014/10/06/shonen-shop-now-open/).

Mostly posters though but they said soon they'll be adding more things like autographed items (probably what they were able to get signed at Comic Con).

Electrorocket
10-07-2014, 03:06 AM
This is interesting.

I'm currently gathering funds to support right now.
If I do donate, I will most likely ask that these items are not sent if possible, as someone else who donates might want to donate for the items, and not to help out.

#Shotsfired

However I did not know there was a donate button until now. I will do what I can with the non-income that I have, yo.

Kira
10-07-2014, 02:55 PM
This is interesting.

I'm currently gathering funds to support right now.
If I do donate, I will most likely ask that these items are not sent if possible, as someone else who donates might want to donate for the items, and not to help out.

#Shotsfired

However I did not know there was a donate button until now. I will do what I can with the non-income that I have, yo.

Well for those who don't want the items can still use the donate button.

Rendarg
10-07-2014, 07:37 PM
Four months ago, we created a Donate Button for fans who wish to help us with website expenses, providing even more translations and things of that nature.

Well, in all honesty, it didn’t work as well as it should

yeah, no kidding, it just took me 5 minutes to find that donation button. "hm whats that up to the right, oh just a bunch of social network symbols, facebook, twitter, don't have that anyway, must be somewhere else" kept looking and looking "hmm PP, oh.. oh right, Pay Pal, of course"

ElizabethEmily
12-18-2019, 06:56 AM
fdffdfdfdfdfhjhj