PDA

View Full Version : Nanatsu No Taizai, Akame ga KILL and Tokyo Ghoul. Which do you enjoy the most?

MisterMukuro
07-07-2014, 11:47 AM
I personally am enjoying all three of them(Tokyo Ghoul the most) and want to know what you think of them if you read/watch them.

Raijin
07-07-2014, 12:38 PM
Nanatsu No Taizai and Akame ga KILL are beyond awesome. I enjoy every chapter, and i repeat every chapter of them. Both of them have a unique drawing style to them, the plot is very interesting and makes you want more every time you read it.
For Tokyo Ghoul: I only watch the anime, to be precise I want this to be one of my anime-onlys. The anime is fantastic so far, the art is just WOW ;D

MisterMukuro
07-07-2014, 12:43 PM
Nanatsu No Taizai and Akame ga KILL are beyond awesome. I enjoy every chapter, and i repeat every chapter of them. Both of them have a unique drawing style to them, the plot is very interesting and makes you want more every time you read it.
For Tokyo Ghoul: I only watch the anime, to be precise I want this to be one of my anime-onlys. The anime is fantastic so far, the art is just WOW ;D

I agree. I stopped reading the manga for Akame ga KILL so I could enjoy the anime more. If Tokyo Ghoul continues at this sort of level and better, it's definitely going to be one of my favourites.

Raijin
07-07-2014, 12:46 PM
I agree. I stopped reading the manga for Akame ga KILL so I could enjoy the anime more. If Tokyo Ghoul continues at this sort of level and better, it's definitely going to be one of my favourites.

i am not sure if i could stop myself from reading Akame ga KILL, if you can really do it, then mad props to you, my friend :)
Tokyo Ghoul is going to be famous very soon!!

MisterMukuro
07-07-2014, 12:51 PM
i am not sure if i could stop myself from reading Akame ga KILL, if you can really do it, then mad props to you, my friend :)
Tokyo Ghoul is going to be famous very soon!!

Don't worry, I have only read 3 chapters of it ;D I will continue reading it after the first season is over and continue from there.

Oh yeah baby, Tokyo Ghoul= Attack on Titan fame :D

Raijin
07-07-2014, 02:04 PM
Don't worry, I have only read 3 chapters of it ;D I will continue reading it after the first season is over and continue from there.

Oh yeah baby, Tokyo Ghoul= Attack on Titan fame :D

wait, so you don't really know anything about it? oO I think i have found another weakness :D
exactly, nothing can stop it and people will talk about it all day!

MisterMukuro
07-07-2014, 03:23 PM
wait, so you don't really know anything about it? oO I think i have found another weakness :D
exactly, nothing can stop it and people will talk about it all day!

Stop finding weaknesses, damnit :D

Ootsutsuki
07-07-2014, 04:01 PM
Haven't tried the Seven Deadly Sins yet and I just started reading the Tokyo Ghoul Manga, way different from the Anime infact it differs ALOT! when comparing first chapter to first episode. And I'm up to date on Akame ga Kill! I enjoy and love that the most, the first Anime episode was very good, I liked it more than TG in my opinion though. Mein for the win!

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121022070742/akamegakill/images/thumb/4/41/Meinpro.png/250px-Meinpro.png

Sir Truffle
07-07-2014, 04:06 PM
To be honest I like Seven Deadly Sins the most.

Raijin
07-07-2014, 04:14 PM
@Sir Truffle: personally i would like to ask you which one of them is your fave so far, but that would be a spoiler for everybody else :D