PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Manga Chapter/Spoiler Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Kira
07-07-2014, 01:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/svACcho.jpg

All Naruto Chapter Discussions and Spoilers go here. Predictions can be made here as well.

Ed93david
07-07-2014, 03:47 PM
It's amazing how far Naruto has come from being a untalented ninja who had to work for everything to being the shinobi world Jesus, I look forward to see how it is going to end.

RockSauron
07-07-2014, 04:14 PM
I predict Kaguya is actually being manipulated by Black Zetsu, who is actually being controlled by her alien father she ran away from to be with her lover in an attempt to bring her back so she can be the next Queen of Alien Land.

Because why not.

GantaIgarashiXYuichiJin
07-07-2014, 05:50 PM
I hope we get to see a edo tensei again

Yomi
07-07-2014, 11:14 PM
We should all know that Obito will be receiving his Susano'o and it will probably be black.

SolfZ_Wolf
07-09-2014, 11:26 AM
Well i give the chapter a 6/10 it was average at best not really suspenseful or gripping.

BeyondManga
07-09-2014, 11:52 AM
We should all know that Obito will be receiving his Susano'o and it will probably be black.

Doubt it.

RockSauron
07-09-2014, 03:34 PM
I hate Kaguya. Nagato, obito Nd Madara would have made much better final villains. :(

Ootsutsuki
07-09-2014, 04:14 PM
Todays new chapter was interesting. Never saw Sasuke either, but at least Kaguya said something. I wonder how Kishimoto will kill off Obito now that he's made his decision to die, Sakura also stated he's beyond saving too.

BeyondManga
07-09-2014, 04:23 PM
This weeks chapter was another one that had me sobbing asking when it was gonna finally be over. It's been going on for so long, it's like it'll never end.

Ootsutsuki
07-09-2014, 04:31 PM
This weeks chapter was another one that had me sobbing asking when it was gonna finally be over. It's been going on for so long, it's like it'll never end.

LMAO! It's meant to be ending this year and I can't wait for it to end too, though it'll be the end of an era and sad for most people. Naruto basically got me into different Anime again, so I'm sticking to it until the end. Anyway if it doesn't end this year then somethings off lol.

Ed93david
07-09-2014, 04:49 PM
Kishimoto is really trying to delay the end, I doubt it will end this year with like 20 weeks left that's like 20 chapters, with his speed it's gonna end maybe next year

Yomi
07-09-2014, 06:43 PM
Kaguya's such an underwhelming and uninteresting final boss.Ever since she made her appearance the pacing has become way too drawn out and the manga is beginning to bore me personally.She almost never speaks and you can't sympathize with her motive
,so it isn't even interesting. She's just an undeveloped villian and all of the Black Zetsu plotting has accomplished nothing but to complicate the narritive. Maybe the Manga will speed up but at this point. It's really uninteresting.

http://dailyanimeart.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/kaguyas-tears.png?w=285&h=219

BeyondManga
07-09-2014, 08:19 PM
Kaguya's such an underwhelming and uninteresting final boss.Ever since she made her appearance the pacing has become way too drawn out and the manga is beginning to bore me personally.She almost never speaks and you can't sympathize with her motive
,so it isn't even interesting. She's just an undeveloped villian and all of the Black Zetsu plotting has accomplished nothing but to complicate the narritive. Maybe the Manga will speed up but at this point. It's really uninteresting.

http://dailyanimeart.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/kaguyas-tears.png?w=285&h=219
You don't know how much I agree with this.

MyFavoriteThings
07-09-2014, 08:39 PM
She's only underwhelming because she's written that way.

History stated her to be menacing and scary, but all she's done after being talked up so much is be Sakura level interesting.

BeyondManga
07-09-2014, 08:43 PM
She's only underwhelming because she's written that way.

History stated her to be menacing and scary, but all she's done after being talked up so much is be Sakura level interesting.
Now that's harsh!

Raijin
07-09-2014, 08:49 PM
Now that's harsh!

the truth is always like that ;)

Ootsutsuki
07-09-2014, 08:59 PM
Now that's harsh!

Plot twist.... Her real name is actually, Kaguya Haruno.

Yomi
07-09-2014, 09:00 PM

How is that a twist? It's expected.

Bardock3601
07-09-2014, 09:02 PM
So much sakura hate, ouch guys

Raijin
07-09-2014, 09:03 PM
if sakura would visit this thread, she would need a burn heal!!

BeyondManga
07-09-2014, 09:04 PM
No wonder, It all makes sense now!

How is that a twist? It's expected.
Not really, we thought she would be a GOD, but no she's just another Haruno.

BeyondManga
07-09-2014, 09:15 PM
if sakura would visit this thread, she would need a burn heal!!
I'm sorry but that was hilarious. It's just so corny xD

NarutoSegaHokage
07-10-2014, 03:41 AM
Great chapter, Naruto is f***ing awesome.

Kaguya is so underwhelming.. :/

BeyondManga
07-10-2014, 03:45 AM
Great chapter, Naruto is f***ing awesome.

Kaguya is so underwhelming.. :/
way to use the censorship lol

Griffin
07-10-2014, 07:21 AM
I may be in the minority on this, but I truly believe that Obito would have made for a great final villain. I mean, Kaguya is very underdeveloped in my opinion, and the only reason why that is a good thing is because she has less of a chance to be TnJ. Let's face it, the more a villain in Naruto is developed, the higher the chance that character will be TnJ. Right now, it seems as though Kaguya will end up sealed by Naruto and Sasuke, which is a positive note for me.

Ootsutsuki
07-10-2014, 10:04 AM
I may be in the minority on this, but I truly believe that Obito would have made for a great final villain. I mean, Kaguya is very underdeveloped in my opinion, and the only reason why that is a good thing is because she has less of a chance to be TnJ. Let's face it, the more a villain in Naruto is developed, the higher the chance that character will be TnJ. Right now, it seems as though Kaguya will end up sealed by Naruto and Sasuke, which is a positive note for me.

I agree. Obito had so much to be a final boss. But Kaguya was interesting to me too. Too bad she never had any character development to fully lead her up there to be THE final. I expect a flashback at some point on her and her two sons, Hagoromo and Hamura sealing her.

Santoryu
07-10-2014, 10:09 AM
I still can't believe Madara got scrapped so badly for such a lame plot twist to be honest. I was honestly contemplating dropping the manga after such a stupid decision.

Raijin
07-10-2014, 10:10 AM
I agree. Obito had so much to be a final boss. But Kaguya was interesting to me too. Too bad she never had any character development to fully lead her up there to be THE final. I expect a flashback at some point on her and her two sons, Hagoromo and Hamura sealing her.

I predict that she will have that flashback when she either gets sealed by naruto & sasuke or just defeated. She will then think how similar this situation was to Hagoromo and Hamura sealing her and have a flashback of how it all happened. At least that's what I want! I would hate for this to be left out because this would feel uncomplete to me then!

SolfZ_Wolf
07-10-2014, 04:30 PM
Its funny how Kaguya Madara and Obito all had the power to Kill everyone anytime they wanted but didn't #NARUTOLOGIC

Young Master
07-10-2014, 06:42 PM
I still can't believe Madara got scrapped so badly for such a lame plot twist to be honest. I was honestly contemplating dropping the manga after such a stupid decision.

Funny how a character with no real build up just comes out of no where to be the FV. Not sure any other series did such a thing. Not that I remember anyway.

RockSauron
07-10-2014, 06:58 PM

Obito, Madara, and Nagato would have been much better final villains. At least they didn't come out of nowhere, and their motivations were cool in my book.

Though, I do wish Obito's motivations included the White Fang a bit... or at the very least, he taunted Kakashi with the fact that his father wouldn't have been demonized for saving his friends in the dream world. Seriously, that was like, his entire character arc in Kakashi Gaiden :/

Minato
07-13-2014, 01:14 AM
I hope we get to see a edo tensei again

Me too. I want to see what Hagoromo is telling them.

RockSauron
07-13-2014, 01:19 AM
Me too. I want to see what Hagoromo is telling them.

I'm assuming they're talking about what Hagoromo told Naruto along with info on Kaguya. Though that might be our vehicle for discovering more of Kaguya's backstory.

Also, I wonder if they'll actually Edo Tensei Madara still. Sounds incredibly stupid, especially now that Hagaromo is telling them everything. But if they do, they will probably use Spiral Zetsu and or one armed Zetsu clone as the body.

Mugetsu
07-13-2014, 01:26 AM
Madara got shat on hard :/ I've never seen something like this from another series that I can remember. She legit just came out of nowhere...

Minato
07-13-2014, 01:37 AM
I'm assuming they're talking about what Hagoromo told Naruto along with info on Kaguya. Though that might be our vehicle for discovering more of Kaguya's backstory.

Also, I wonder if they'll actually Edo Tensei Madara still. Sounds incredibly stupid, especially now that Hagaromo is telling them everything. But if they do, they will probably use Spiral Zetsu and or one armed Zetsu clone as the body.
So would they just be used as filler, or how would they be used in the fight against kagura?

Madara got shat on hard :/ I've never seen something like this from another series that I can remember. She legit just came out of nowhere...
Yes, yes he did.....

RockSauron
07-13-2014, 03:33 PM
http://www.shonengamez.com/2013/12/22/kishimoto-naruto-will-end-2014/

Do you really think it can end in the next 5 months? I really doubt it, especially if there will still be a Naruto vs Sasuke fight.

Also, I believe I heard that manga authors tend to announce end dates ahead of schedule... about how long before Naruto ends would you think Kishi would say there would be?

I'm pretty sure this is the last part of this huge battle... but I said the same thing for Juubidara, so I don't even know any more.

Kaguya
07-13-2014, 04:33 PM
Funny how a character with no real build up just comes out of no where to be the FV. Not sure any other series did such a thing. Not that I remember anyway.

There's a shockingly long list, but one notable example is Houshin Engi.

I agree that Kaguya is not the best final villain material, but Zetsu manipulating everything behind the scenes is a reasonable explanation. She had some build up, and it became clear that she was going to appear eventually. Things could have been worse.

Minato
07-13-2014, 07:03 PM
There's a shockingly long list, but one notable example is Houshin Engi.

I agree that Kaguya is not the best final villain material, but Zetsu manipulating everything behind the scenes is a reasonable explanation. She had some build up, and it became clear that she was going to appear eventually. Things could have been worse.

Well with black zetsu working behind the scenes, she does have more buildup than people think . Though not as much as she probably should though.

Antdog
07-13-2014, 08:05 PM

It didn't seem like Madara was gonna get TnJ, he seemed like a solid rock on this front

RockSauron
07-13-2014, 08:19 PM
It didn't seem like Madara was gonna get TnJ, he seemed like a solid rock on this front

Probably wouldn't have originally.

However, considering that Madara's return via Edo Tensei is open from his lower half and unaccounted Zetsus running around, as well as the revelation that his overall plan to give everyone their own dream world would just turn them into mindless soldiers, the stage is set for his Talk no Jutsu to come. Especially since his story really wasn't wrapped up before his death.

Minato
07-13-2014, 08:23 PM

However, considering that Madara's return via Edo Tensei is open from his lower half and unaccounted Zetsus running around, as well as the revelation that his overall plan to give everyone their own dream world would just turn them into mindless soldiers, the stage is set for his Talk no Jutsu to come. Especially since his story really wasn't wrapped up before his death.

I never knew what TnJ was, but now I know lol.
And it definitely seems that way, Madara and Hasirama fight together once again in the name of Justice/Vengeance.

Antdog
07-14-2014, 10:16 PM

Depends on how one views TnJ in this situation then. Madara managed to reach his goal though he was back stabbed so he may wish to help them without really needing much of a TnJ but more so out of revenge if he is brought back.

RockSauron
07-14-2014, 11:12 PM
Depends on how one views TnJ in this situation then. Madara managed to reach his goal though he was back stabbed so he may wish to help them without really needing much of a TnJ but more so out of revenge if he is brought back.

I guess so. I just have a feeling Kishi won't be able to resist a cheesy and passionate plea from Hashirama to remind Madara of their old dream.

Kaguya
07-15-2014, 04:05 AM
I'm trying to figure out why Kaguya needs an army. There are a number of feasible explanations, but they would further change the story.

I liked the original portrayal of her - the woman eats fruit from forbidden tree and gets godly powers that sets everything into motion one. Things started going downhill shortly after that. As it stands now, her motives are questionable at best.

She is immune to everything except being sealed and getting hit really hard physically, so defeating her is probably not going to be very exciting. Although it is good to see how the others plan and land counter-attacks.

The story is so strange to me. I don't know what direction it is heading.

Anonymous
07-15-2014, 04:51 AM
I'm trying to figure out why Kaguya needs an army. There are a number of feasible explanations, but they would further change the story.

I liked the original portrayal of her - the woman eats fruit from forbidden tree and gets godly powers that sets everything into motion one. Things started going downhill shortly after that. As it stands now, her motives are questionable at best.

She is immune to everything except being sealed and getting hit really hard physically, so defeating her is probably not going to be very exciting. Although it is good to see how the others plan and land counter-attacks.

The story is so strange to me. I don't know what direction it is heading.

One widely accepted theory is that she's an alien. It has to do with her characters background in the lore and stuff and ancient japanese mumbo jumbo, but Kaguya is supposed to be a woman that got cast out from her homeland, and needs an army to fight against those that sent her away.

NarutoSegaHokage
07-15-2014, 08:06 AM
Chapter 685 Spoiler
http://33.media.tumblr.com/91795f3d25591715ac0119e4e40b090e/tumblr_n8qt1zNSrZ1syk7tbo1_500.jpg

EDIT: Chapter 685 is out
http://readms.com/r/naruto/685/2450/1

RockSauron
07-15-2014, 02:23 PM
I'm really not feeling this new Kaguya plotline :/

Mugetsu
07-15-2014, 02:34 PM
I'm really not feeling this new Kaguya plotline :/

It's been meh for me.

RMGMDPunk
07-15-2014, 03:07 PM
"Major Announcement" next week. Hopefully it's the end date.

Mugetsu
07-15-2014, 03:13 PM

^ I do hope so.

RockSauron
07-15-2014, 03:31 PM
End date seems about right, dunno what else a major announcement could be. Other Shonens do this too, right? How long after the end date is announced would it usually end?

Would be weird to end so soon since I don't think Kaguya's really been fleshed out enough yet, but whatever.

EDIT: Um... where exactly it mention this announcement? Well, google tells me other people are talking about it, so guess you're not just making it up :p

Of course, it could also be for a movie.

RMGMDPunk
07-15-2014, 03:53 PM
It was at the bottom of the last page on the Mangastream translation. They typically translate the little flavor text that a lot of people just ignore.

Young Master
07-15-2014, 04:21 PM

Please be this, please be this, please be this.

This chapter was kinda slow, and the mushy lovey sasukexsakura crap was unnecessary.

Kaguya
07-15-2014, 05:09 PM
I think that the announcement might be about an upcoming movie. I would prefer if it revealed the end date, however.

One widely accepted theory is that she's an alien. It has to do with her characters background in the lore and stuff and ancient japanese mumbo jumbo, but Kaguya is supposed to be a woman that got cast out from her homeland, and needs an army to fight against those that sent her away.

I considered that as one the aforesaid possible explanations. If it is true it would be very strange. Well, more so than what is happening right now.

Ninja
07-15-2014, 05:35 PM
Sakura be wasting panel time

RMGMDPunk
07-15-2014, 05:37 PM
It has also been announced that Naruto will have the cover of the magazine in addition to the Lead Cover Pages next week. They aren't kidding about this major announcement.

Young Master
07-15-2014, 05:39 PM
It has also been announced that Naruto will have the cover of the magazine in addition to the Lead Cover Pages next week. They aren't kidding about this major announcement.

Anything other than the end date for nardo would be ridiculous.

Minato
07-15-2014, 07:17 PM

lol she is. Her and her big ass forehead. This chapter was sooooooooooooooooooo slow, and now kakashi is just sittng around with a thumb up his ass -_-

Ninja
07-15-2014, 07:25 PM
lol she is. Her and her big ass forehead. This chapter was sooooooooooooooooooo slow, and now kakashi is just sittng around with a thumb up his ass -_-
He has no Sharingan so he's taking a seat lol.

I did not know Obito could bleed out his MS since the other times he used it it didn't have any side effects

Minato
07-15-2014, 07:27 PM
He has no Sharingan so he's taking a seat lol.

I did not know Obito could bleed out his MS since the other times he used it it didn't have any side effects

I think because Kaguyas dimension is so big/far(whatever he said in the chapter) it causes greater strain on his eyes than before.

Mugetsu
07-15-2014, 08:08 PM
That's what bothers me. Obito's been spammin Kamui since before Naruto was born, how hasn't he gone blind in his eye? Is it that magical Senju DNA?

Urahara
07-15-2014, 08:12 PM
^It requires a lot more chakra and power to teleport to Kaguya's dimension than his own one.

RockSauron
07-15-2014, 08:28 PM
That's what bothers me. Obito's been spammin Kamui since before Naruto was born, how hasn't he gone blind in his eye? Is it that magical Senju DNA?

Yeah, Hashirama's magical DNA. He's magic, see

Mugetsu
07-15-2014, 08:30 PM
Yeah, Hashirama's magical DNA. He's magic, see

Does he have to click his heels three times or somethin?

John
07-15-2014, 08:51 PM

this chapter was all sakura. without her obito would have never found the right dimension.

Griffin
07-15-2014, 09:22 PM
I really can't wait to see what this major announcement is either. I also assume it is the end date, but we never know, hopefully it isn't something like a new movie. Naruto being the first anime/manga I truly got invested in, I think I will have a mixed bag of emotions when it ends, so with a date given at least I will know roughly when it will end. Hopefully it ends off strong.

NarutoSegaHokage
07-16-2014, 04:04 AM
Preview from WSJ (next issue):
http://i.imgur.com/R5yulaM.jpg

"Lead-off in colours."

"The next issue has an announcement of the kick-off of a super huge project
in commemoration of over 15 years of the series!! "

"Finally Kaguya will be sealed by Naruto and Sasuke?!"

Antdog
07-16-2014, 04:14 AM
Felt like I was reading a filler chapter for a good part of the chapter. Kinda sucks that Sasuke's jutsu is basically a seal-less Goshun Mawashi with a limited distance, was hoping it would've been more but meh hopefully he can do more with it.

Minato
07-16-2014, 04:14 AM
Preview from WSJ (next issue):
http://i.imgur.com/R5yulaM.jpg

"Lead-off in colours."

"The next issue has an announcement of the kick-off of a super huge project
in commemoration of over 15 years of the series!! "

"Finally Kaguya will be sealed by Naruto and Sasuke?!"

What if I told you the announcement isn't about the end of naruto, but about the continuation of naruto

TobiSusanoo
07-16-2014, 04:25 AM
What if I told you the announcement isn't about the end of naruto, but about the continuation of naruto

If the series keeps the level of quality it's had for the past few months I wouldn't get too exited about it continuing. :/

Young Master
07-16-2014, 04:41 AM

I'm not sure how that would work. They would have to make another threat bigger than Kaguya, it would literally be DBZ 2.0.

Minato
07-16-2014, 04:45 AM
I'm not sure how that would work. They would have to make another threat bigger than Kaguya, it would literally be DBZ 2.0.

That's what I was thinking of putting, turning naruto in DBZ. Right when you think its over, they pull you back in. But I was just joking, there probably isn't any way for Naruto to continue after kaguya where the naruto series keeps its dignity.

Mugetsu
07-16-2014, 07:49 AM
That's what I was thinking of putting, turning naruto in DBZ. Right when you think its over, they pull you back in. But I was just joking, there probably isn't any way for Naruto to continue after kaguya where the naruto series keeps its dignity.

It still has it?

Ninja
07-16-2014, 08:01 AM
I hate to say this but Naruto needs to bloody end when Kaguya is done with.

A Epilogue arc is fine since it's for ending purposes and a possible Naruto vs Sasuke fight is acceptable as well.

Mugetsu
07-16-2014, 08:10 AM

A Epilogue arc is fine since it's for ending purposes and a possible Naruto vs Sasuke fight is acceptable as well.

We better get a fight between those two, it's been hyped up for so long that not getting it would just piss a lotta people off. Maybe it shows several years later, after Naruto is actually a jonin, him and Sasuke fight for the Hokage title or something. Seeing as he's a "good guy" now and not fueled by hatred so much anymore it seems like their battle wouldn't really have meaning. Naruto did say one or both of them would die, I doubt this still holds true now...

If they do fight tho they're gonna need a whole country to themselves~

Ed93david
07-16-2014, 02:18 PM
Kishimoto has confirmed that the Manga is going to end, late this year or early 2015,I doubt he can wrap it up properly this year.

Minato
07-16-2014, 06:24 PM
Yea I see it ending in the early months 2015 so it has a proper ending

Ed93david
07-16-2014, 07:24 PM
Yea I see it ending in the early months 2015 so it has a proper ending
Early 2015 works for me, but am curious to how the Naruto vs Sasuke fight is going to come in, I want a actually fight not a sparring match. This fight has been hyped by kishimoto for too long, for him not to deliver, and in the current story trajectory, I can't see it come up, it would be a let down if it didn't happen.

Minato
07-16-2014, 08:15 PM
Well when sasuke went to fight madara didn't he say something that he was going to be the one to change the world or something like that? I don't remember what chapter I think I saw it in.
So maybe there's the possibility of Naruto and Sasuke fighting.

Yomi
07-16-2014, 10:10 PM
Thank you kishimoto, for ruining tumblr.

Ino Yamanaka
07-17-2014, 07:30 PM
We need more Ino action.

Dark sasune
07-17-2014, 08:06 PM
This chapter was lame

Minato
07-17-2014, 08:08 PM
We need more Ino action.

Shes being turned into a white zetsu, so I don't know how shes going to be put in until after the Kaguya battle

Lucian
07-17-2014, 08:14 PM
Shes being turned into a white zetsu, so I don't know how shes going to be put in until after the Kaguya battle

By an asspull which is very imminent in the chapters in the near future.

RockSauron
07-18-2014, 12:34 AM
Wait a sec...

... The Substitution Jutsu is a Rinnegan power now?

Ninja
07-18-2014, 01:29 AM
We need more Ino action.
Yeah (https://encyclopediadramatica.es/Unrealistic_Expectations)

Dark sasune
07-18-2014, 02:25 AM
I wouldn't mind the series continuing in the form of a spin off written by kishi.
The reason being that kishi wrote alot of interesting characters and i would love for him to explore more with the characters.
However that seems unlikely as most shonen jump manga end weird or without any form"What everyone is doing now"
if anyone has read O-Parts Hunter will know exactly what i am talking about...

Minato
07-18-2014, 05:40 AM
All I want is closure.

NarutoSegaHokage
07-18-2014, 07:19 AM
We need more Ino action.

Too bad.. She's still trapped in IT.

RockSauron
07-18-2014, 03:53 PM
http://www.shonengamez.com/2014/07/18/naruto-movie-announcement-countdown-page-appears/

Big announcement is for new movie (as nine days is when it will come out in Japan).

Young Master
07-18-2014, 05:08 PM
http://www.shonengamez.com/2014/07/18/naruto-movie-announcement-countdown-page-appears/

Big announcement is for new movie (as nine days is when it will come out in Japan).

Booooooo. :(

Minato
07-18-2014, 08:19 PM
A movie was the big announcement? -_-

Antdog
07-19-2014, 06:53 AM
Another movie? Well I hope this one is somewhat good, the last few have been quite disappointing to me

Dark sasune
07-19-2014, 06:07 PM
I actually liked RTN Though.
The overall story was far more entertaining then most of the movies.

Mugetsu
07-19-2014, 06:21 PM
Will of Fire is my favorite~

Dark sasune
07-19-2014, 06:32 PM
Will of Fire is my favorite~

I really liked that movie for the garra vs Naruto fight.

Mugetsu
07-19-2014, 06:37 PM
I really liked that movie for the garra vs Naruto fight.

Yeah, it was really good. It's always nice to get some stuff from Gaara, he's just so awesome.

Young Master
07-19-2014, 07:32 PM
Meh, I only like pts Gaara. He is boring now. :confused:

Ninja
07-19-2014, 07:48 PM
He rarely gets screen/panel time like everyone else that's not a Uchiha or Team 7

Mugetsu
07-19-2014, 07:52 PM
He rarely gets screen/panel time like everyone else that's not a Uchiha or Team 7

Sad but true. v.v It'd have been nice to get more from him and Lee. Lee's a beast. And Konoha's Handsome Devil.

NarutoSegaHokage
07-23-2014, 07:37 AM
Chapter 686 is out
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/686

Young Master
07-23-2014, 07:42 AM
Obito suicide no jutsu?

Ninja
07-23-2014, 07:48 AM
History repeated itself.

R.I.P Obito

Young Master
07-23-2014, 07:49 AM
http://i.imgur.com/1cgIs4Xl.jpg

Damn, if only Kishi did a western instead of a ninja manga.

NarutoSegaHokage
07-23-2014, 07:50 AM
R.I.P. Obito. ;_;

Brandon Lee
07-23-2014, 08:01 AM
dude, obito is my favorite shippuden character, he is my fourth favorite character, it's a shame he has to die,

RMGMDPunk
07-23-2014, 08:18 AM
Obito is a terrible character.
I'm glad he's gone. means we're just that much closer to the end of this series.

Speaking of the end,
**** this movie announcement. I wanted a publication end date. -_-

Chihiro Furuya
07-23-2014, 12:43 PM
Obito is a terrible character.
I'm glad he's gone. means we're just that much closer to the end of this series.

Speaking of the end,
**** this movie announcement. I wanted a publication end date. -_-
I like obito but im happy kakashi not died :D

Yomi
07-23-2014, 01:42 PM
OBITO'S FINALLY DEAD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWLIgjB9gGw

Mugetsu
07-23-2014, 01:48 PM
R.I.P Obito. You were a shit villain, but at least you died pretty decent hero.

Chihiro Furuya
07-23-2014, 02:00 PM
OBITO'S FINALLY DEAD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWLIgjB9gGw
If obito not had been there kakashi might have died

SurgeonOfDeath
07-23-2014, 06:03 PM
RIP Obito.

Still don't see how Kishi will pull a win out of his ass lol. But I'm sure he'll find a way. Most likely involving the Hokages.

Rendarg
07-23-2014, 06:32 PM
why the **** can they both run at full speed in a dbz-like "training-at-100g" environment, but everyone else is on their knees. Even Kaguya's arms shiver, when she raises them. Sakura is from a physical point the strongest there but not even she can move.

Antdog
07-24-2014, 04:23 PM
I like how Obito saved Kakashi so he can have alone time with 13 year old Rin lol. Would be funny if Naruto got to Obito, touched him and gave him life like he Gai thus trolling Obito and Kishi trolling us off of Obito's death :(

RockSauron
07-24-2014, 04:28 PM
I like how Obito thinks he'll get to see Rin again.

At least, when Zabuza was prepared to die after learning how to feel, he was assuming he would go to hell.

It's strange how Obito is expecting to see Rin and for her to accept him after, you know, everything he did.

Ed93david
07-24-2014, 06:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1cgIs4Xl.jpg

Damn, if only Kishi did a western instead of a ninja manga.

Lol, I would support it

Ed93david
07-24-2014, 06:49 PM
Obito dying means that it's just one more death until Sasuke's

Ed93david
07-28-2014, 10:08 AM
I just heard one of the craziest things apparently Naruto isn't ending, turns out it's just part 2 that's ending, Kishi's assistant apparently will continue doing part 3 this is the last kishimoto is doing Naruto

SurgeonOfDeath
07-28-2014, 08:29 PM
Any source? Doesn't sound all that reliable.

Ninja
07-28-2014, 08:48 PM
R.I.P Obito. You were a shit villain, but at least you died pretty decent hero.
He's still better than Kaguya.

Antdog
07-29-2014, 04:09 AM

Volume 70 cover is out, hella small(click on it to see it a bit bigger) though a bigger one should be coming out soon

Santoryu
07-29-2014, 05:31 AM
why the **** can they both run at full speed in a dbz-like "training-at-100g" environment, but everyone else is on their knees. Even Kaguya's arms shiver, when she raises them. Sakura is from a physical point the strongest there but not even she can move.

Pretty sure she cancelled the gravity by that point

Mugetsu
07-29-2014, 05:57 AM
He's still better than Kaguya.

True that. And he did have some personality at the very least, albeit it consisted of extreme pedophilia and nihilism to a degree, he had one. I'm getting nothing from Kaguya.

Santoryu
07-29-2014, 06:00 AM
True that. And he did have some personality at the very least, albeit it consisted of extreme pedophilia and nihilism to a degree, he had one. I'm getting nothing from Kaguya.

How was he a pedophile?

Mugetsu
07-29-2014, 06:16 AM
How was he a pedophile?

Rly? "Go Kakashi, live *Kamui's Ash Bone*... (at last I can be alone with Rin)". This nigga wanted that 13 year old booty so bad he started a war.

Ninja
07-29-2014, 06:20 AM
The friend zone is a tragic thing http://i.imgur.com/I9V1N8m.png

Mugetsu
07-29-2014, 06:32 AM
The friend zone is a tragic thing http://i.imgur.com/I9V1N8m.png

No joke, poor guy xD Well, since he was "dead", he had a lot of time on his hands. If he wasn't out murdering people or sabotaging things in general, he was at home crying over Rin or stalking Kakashi~

Santoryu
07-29-2014, 06:36 AM
Rly? "Go Kakashi, live *Kamui's Ash Bone*... (at last I can be alone with Rin)". This nigga wanted that 13 year old booty so bad he started a war.

Sentimentality obviously means nothing to you.

Mugetsu
07-29-2014, 03:41 PM
Sentimentality obviously means nothing to you.

It does, but at a certain point it kinda wore off with him. I mean, Naruto's parents died because of him, and his sensei (kinda, it was Obito's/Danzo's fault Nagato ended up how he did) did too. He grew up with nobody and only when he became a *genin did people even begin to accept him (bar Iruka and Hiruzen but eh). He had a pretty damn sad life cuzza Obito, yet he didn't try to trap everyone in a dream world. I mean people handle grief differently and it was his first love, and he didn kinda have a big push or two or three, but c'mon bro.

Santoryu
07-29-2014, 09:21 PM
It does, but at a certain point it kinda wore off with him. I mean, Naruto's parents died because of him, and his sensei (kinda, it was Obito's/Danzo's fault Nagato ended up how he did) did too. He grew up with nobody and only when he became a chunin did people even begin to accept him (bar Iruka and Hiruzen but eh). He had a pretty damn sad life cuzza Obito, yet he didn't try to trap everyone in a dream world. I mean people handle grief differently and it was his first love, and he didn kinda have a big push or two or three, but c'mon bro.

Dont get me wrong I think his motives are stupid as ****, I just dont think its warranted to call him a pedophile for it

Mugetsu
07-29-2014, 09:42 PM
Dont get me wrong I think his motives are stupid as ****, I just dont think its warranted to call him a pedophile for it

Lol it was a joke, I don't seriously think he's a pedo :P With all the times he mentions her and has flashbacks of her though, it does make one wonder...

Kaguya
07-30-2014, 02:08 AM
Orochimaru is the best antagonist in the series, in my opinion. Then Zabuza and Sasori.

Though Kaguya/Zetsu are climbing the ranks, simply for one-shotting Madara. If they turn out to be the ones that finally put an end to Obito on top of that, they are in my top 3.

Ninja
07-30-2014, 02:11 AM
Kaguya is the worst one so far. Filler villains are better

Young Master
07-30-2014, 02:26 AM
Oro will always be my number 1.

Yomi
07-30-2014, 05:57 AM
Naruto 687 was more of the same; and it was honestly quite a letdown. I did enjoy Naruto cutting Kaguya's arm off. That was probably the most interesting part. Obito has "died" so many times that it has no impact. We've been introduced to the Rin flashbacks once more (like we haven't seen enough of those) and even more bland predictable dialog.

When I was reading black zetsu talk down Obito, at first I thought it was Naruto. I was actually interested for a second because Naruto was actually treating Obito like a villian, but of course it wasn't Naruto because that would have been to interesting and complex for his 1-dimensional character.

NarutoSegaHokage
07-30-2014, 06:29 AM
DAT Naruto's speed.

Madara
07-30-2014, 06:44 AM
So in the afterlife, he's still a child. I suppose this was Kishi's plan to negate pedophilia all along.

Anyways, despite being my favorite character in any series ever, I felt absolutely nothing this chapter. He was more or less dead to me after he gave up on the Eye of the Moon Plan and succumbed to Naruto's TnJ. I still think he had the potential to be the best antagonist in the entire series because of his connections to Naruto and how he chose a different path than the title protagonist, an anti-Naruto if you will, but Kishi ultimately took the easy way out and pulled a Nagato 2.0 to make way for Madara then some rabbit MILF that is literally the most mundane villain in probably the whole series.

Santoryu
07-30-2014, 06:53 AM
A good death for one of my favorite characters. Just wish it wasn't cheapened by so many near death experiences before hand.

Dark sasune
07-30-2014, 07:02 AM
This Chapter was pretty good,EvenThough I prefered obito as evil, This chapter was a good way for him to die.
Obito Obvioulsy saved kakashi so he could get some of rin's Booty without being ****blocked XD.

Mugetsu
07-30-2014, 11:01 AM
This Chapter was pretty good,EvenThough I prefered obito as evil, This chapter was a good way for him to die.
Obito Obvioulsy saved kakashi so he could get some of rin's Booty without being ****blocked XD.

What I said ^ lol

Chapter was eh. So the rabbit MILF could react to Saucekay's Rinne-tech but not to Naruto's speed? How the hell fast is this nigga moving?
I felt nothing for Obi-wan's death, as it's been done to death. I feel bad for him to a degree and but he still had so much wasted potential as a villain.

Rendarg
07-30-2014, 03:49 PM
So in the afterlife, he's still a child.

That was the Star Wars force ghost effect :D
In the shitty blue ray edition of Return of the Jedi they also changed the force ghost of Lord Vader at the end into the Vader actor from episode 2-3, giving him the appearance from before he became evil. Which also means Kishimoto has reached the same shit tier level like George Lucas >.>

RockSauron
07-30-2014, 04:34 PM
So for my birthday, I get a dead Obito.

Yay.

Kaguya still sucks though

Ed93david
07-30-2014, 05:08 PM
I hope Kishimoto realizes that this Obito and Rin thing is just weird, Obito wants to get down with a 12 year old

Young Master
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
That was the Star Wars force ghost effect :D
In the shitty blue ray edition of Return of the Jedi they also changed the force ghost of Lord Vader at the end into the Vader actor from episode 2-3, giving him the appearance from before he became evil. Which also means Kishimoto has reached the same shit tier level like George Lucas >.>

Let's thank PB for having the original untouched trilogy out for dl. Oh Obito, why couldn't you have just stayed dead under a rock?

Madara
07-31-2014, 03:59 AM
I hope Kishimoto realizes that this Obito and Rin thing is just weird, Obito wants to get down with a 12 year old

So, did you even read the entire chapter?

Ed93david
07-31-2014, 04:38 PM
So, did you even read the entire chapter?

Yes, yes I did just because he changed Obito to a kid again in the afterlife doesn't change the fact that he's still a grown ass man who wants to get down with her.

Ed93david
07-31-2014, 07:15 PM
Full trailer for the new movie coming out tomorrow, let the hype begin

Kaguya
07-31-2014, 08:28 PM
And just like that, they are promoted to my top 3.

With Obito dead, Kaguya should teleport away and leave them stranded. That isn't going to happen but it should. LOL

RockSauron
07-31-2014, 09:12 PM
Kaguya should teleport Sasuke again, only this time directly into the Acid dimension.

But she won't

Madara
08-01-2014, 12:01 AM
Yes, yes I did just because he changed Obito to a kid again in the afterlife doesn't change the fact that he's still a grown ass man who wants to get down with her.

Because his only memories of her were as a child. How could he remember her as any different if she never lived long enough to become an adult? We don't know how old she would have been had Obito succeeded in the Eye of the Moon Plan, but I find it hard to believe they wouldn't be the same age since after all, he could've altered his own age as well.

Ninja
08-01-2014, 01:11 AM
Who else cringed when Naruto said Obito was the coolest guy?

I mean like Naruto he ruined your life you ****ing idiot http://i.imgur.com/nDaxxYI.gif

SurgeonOfDeath
08-01-2014, 02:23 AM

I mean like Naruto he ruined your life you ****ing idiot http://i.imgur.com/nDaxxYI.gif

Lmfao pretty much this.

Kaguya won't kill Sasuke or Naruto because she wants to absorb them. They're protected by plot shields.

Mugetsu
08-01-2014, 02:53 AM
Lmfao pretty much this.

Kaguya won't kill Sasuke or Naruto because she wants to absorb them. They're protected by plot shields.

Lol Sauce and Foxy have been protected by plot shields since the first chapter.

And yeah I was like bruh, he pretty much killed your parents, was the sole cause of your life being so shitty, he killed Neji and countless others; you could've worded that differently.

Zoro
08-01-2014, 03:46 PM

As pointed out in SI, it's not Naruto being an idiot, but him being too forgiving. Naruto tends to forgive villains after he successfully performs his Talk no Jutsu on them, especially if they try to compensate for what they did.

Dark sasune
08-04-2014, 02:42 AM

He was actually refering to the old obito that wanted peace and wanted to be hokage, Not obito in general lol.

Antdog
08-04-2014, 11:42 AM

I legit had one hell of a laugh, shit had me dying

NarutoSegaHokage
08-06-2014, 07:39 AM
Chapter 688 is out
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/688

Wow, just wow..

Dark sasune
08-06-2014, 07:43 AM
Honestly kishi....That was an asspull if i ever saw one....
His ****ing sussono'o doesn't even look unique.....

Santoryu
08-06-2014, 07:50 AM
How the heck did Obito's chakra come back?

I'm assuming Kakashi is basically an Uchiha now and can deactivate/cost less chakra.

Also Kakashi rocking PS in his first usage

Dark sasune
08-06-2014, 07:58 AM
How the heck did Obito's chakra come back?

I'm assuming Kakashi is basically an Uchiha now and can deactivate/cost less chakra.

Also Kakashi rocking PS in his first usage

Asspull Is how it happended...He literally came back as a spirit to give his sharingan back.....
Makes no sense...This should have happended last chapter...
It also funny how obito said he didn't bring kakashi with him because he pretty much wanted rin to himself lol.
Chapter:2/5 just because of that scene.

Ninja
08-06-2014, 08:05 AM
God dammit Kishi
http://i.imgur.com/379ch.gif

Biggest asspull in the series yet

Dark sasune
08-06-2014, 08:15 AM
God dammit Kishi

The moment moment he told rin to wait, i knew an asspull would occur...

Ninja
08-06-2014, 08:27 AM
Just by reading the title of the chapter I knew Kakashi was getting his Sharingan back.

Dark sasune
08-06-2014, 08:57 AM
I didn't even read the title ._.

RMGMDPunk
08-06-2014, 09:15 AM
I don't know even know what to say.

That was just.....no.

Ed93david
08-06-2014, 10:35 AM
Wow, this chapter was... What? So now Kakashi has both of Obito's eyes and a susanoo and also not even hell it self can stop Obito, he's only staying dead because he wants to be with Rin, Kishi now isn't making any sense first, Hagoromo gave Sasuke a rinnegan while being a ghost. Madara used Susanoo without eyes.. Obito the dead guy used Kamui to come back from the dead just to give Kakashi his sharingans, how's that even possible the guy had one sharingan.....

Maybe once you have the eyes and knowledge you can use it even wh.... FOR F#CKS SAKE THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!!

Madara & Mei Uchiha
08-06-2014, 11:24 AM
FK LOGIC KAKASHI FTW ! & Kakashi more skilled then sasuke like always LOL! & B4 some sasuke fans get mad tell me this. could sasuke use perfect susanoo 1st time using a susanoo? NOPE could he even use the half body susanoo 1st time using it? NOPE he had to train & practice susanoo just to use the half body one! & STILL couldn't use the perfect susanoo with EMS!!! LOL. this guy needed Sage of six paths power to finally use the perfect susanoo where kakashi just needed two MS from his friend no practice needed 1st time kakashi uses susanoo its a perfect susanoo. BOSS! Kakashi over sasuke anyday!

Antdog
08-06-2014, 12:36 PM
FK LOGIC KAKASHI FTW ! & Kakashi more skilled then sasuke like always LOL! & B4 some sasuke fans get mad tell me this. could sasuke use perfect susanoo 1st time using a susanoo? NOPE could he even use the half body susanoo 1st time using it? NOPE he had to train & practice susanoo just to use the half body one! & STILL couldn't use the perfect susanoo with EMS!!! LOL. this guy needed Sage of six paths power to finally use the perfect susanoo where kakashi just needed two MS from his friend no practice needed 1st time kakashi uses susanoo its a perfect susanoo. BOSS! Kakashi over sasuke anyday!

Sasuke had PS when he had EMS, he used it to warp it around Naruto's Kurama avatar when they was fighting Obito at the end.

Ed93david
08-06-2014, 12:57 PM

Kakashi, used his skills to make the perfect susanoo, he is called the copy cat Ninja for a reason you know, he watched how Sasuke made a perfect susanoo, then made an exact copy of course with 1 change, the scar

SurgeonOfDeath
08-06-2014, 02:18 PM
That's gay

Young Master
08-06-2014, 03:55 PM
Meanwhile at CC2

"fapfapfapfapfapfap. Start the next Storm game NAO!!!"

Lol at Kakashi's Ussop mode Susanoo.

Antdog
08-06-2014, 04:09 PM
I didn't notice this the first time around but Kakashi's PS also has a scar on it's eye. Lol so awesome

Rendarg
08-06-2014, 04:20 PM
So my theory about "Afterlife" just being another dimension in the Narutoverse was actually true. Well, sucks to be right

Lunario
08-06-2014, 04:26 PM
Now that Sakura is the only Team 7 member useless in this battle, Hashirama will give her his Mokuton. Calling it :v

But seriously, I'm not a guy to get upset with the various fails in the manga, but this was one loud asspull indeed. It doesn't bother me a lot, just cause it was a boost for Kakashi lol, but It's stupid the way it was performed by Obito. Like, it looked like some kind of reverse Edo Tensei shit, and poof, you get Sharingan.

Ed93david
08-06-2014, 04:44 PM
Kishimoto just gave me a mindf*ck, I get that Obito chose to come back from the dead and give Kakashi his eyes, but when he died he only had one sharingan, Kakashi lost his, but now Kakashi has two sharingans.........

Ninja
08-06-2014, 04:45 PM
"Kakashi>Sasuke"
Kill yourself http://i.imgur.com/hbNJ6C0.png

Dei
08-06-2014, 05:25 PM
So your'e telling me, that every Uchiha that has seen the production of a PS, can get one himself? I wonder what happened when someone used PS in one of the Ninja Wars. Was probably filled with every Uchiha member spamming the PS.

Zoro
08-06-2014, 05:31 PM
God dammit Kishi

Can you explain how this is an asspull?

Rendarg
08-06-2014, 05:50 PM
Kishimoto just gave me a mindf*ck, I get that Obito chose to come back from the dead and give Kakashi his eyes, but when he died he only had one sharingan, Kakashi lost his, but now Kakashi has two sharingans.........

Obito had both of his eyes since the moment he (controlled by Black Zetsu) returned from Kamui Dimension with Madara. Madara took the other Rinnegan from him, and gave him the other Mangekyo Sharingan back. After all, Madara needed him as his personal "taxi driver" to get back from Kamui Dimension, after he obtained both Rinnegan.

Ninja
08-06-2014, 05:52 PM
@US: Perfect Susano'o explains itself.

How the hell is he going to get a PS right off the bat?

I am fine with him getting both MS, but a automatic Perfect Susano'o? That's pretty asanine to be honest

kek
08-06-2014, 06:01 PM
I laughed myself to sleep last night. It was the best. Thank you based Kishi. I'd love to see him dabble into comedy movies from now on.

Ed93david
08-06-2014, 06:06 PM
Obito had both of his eyes since the moment he (controlled by Black Zetsu) returned from Kamui Dimension with Madara. Madara took the other Rinnegan from him, and gave him the other Mangekyo Sharingan back. After all, Madara needed him as his personal "taxi driver" to get back from Kamui Dimension, after he obtained both Rinnegan.

So that's what happened in the chapter I missed, thanks for clearing it up

Mugetsu
08-06-2014, 06:21 PM
This is now a gag manga.

RMGMDPunk
08-06-2014, 06:40 PM
Can you explain how this is an asspull?

A guy who just died came back to the world of the living and gave another character a power up. That's how it's an asspull.

NarutoSegaHokage
08-06-2014, 09:48 PM
Who do you prefer/like? Rabbit Demon or Juubi?

Rabbit Demon
http://i62.tinypic.com/13ydtu0.png

Juubi
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130911145639/naruto/images/2/26/Juubi3rdform.jpg

Zoro
08-06-2014, 10:20 PM
@US: Perfect Susano'o explains itself.

How the hell is he going to get a PS right off the bat?

I am fine with him getting both MS, but a automatic Perfect Susano'o? That's pretty asanine to be honest

I can debate in favor of Kishi, even though I hate him, and argue that Kakashi using Perfect Susanoo is far from an asspull.

How did Kakashi get a PS right off the bat? Simple, he has enough experience and knowledge regarding the Mangekyou Sharingan techniques. Not to mention, due to the fact that Chakra consists of both Physical and Spiritual Energy, Kakashi receiving a Chakra boost from Obito means he got the latter's spiritual energy, which means Kakashi acquired most of Obito's -if not all- experience and knowledge, including Obito's knowledge regarding MS techniques. Moreover, as I have already said in SI, it's not the first time someone pulls off something they have never pulled off with absolutely no practice beforehand, two examples are Sasuke saving Karin by using Amaterasu right off the bat and Sasuke instantly pulling off Susanoo to escape certain death when he fought Gaara and Yondaime Raikage.

A guy who just died came back to the world of the living and gave another character a power up. That's how it's an asspull.

Obito emerged as a spirit and gave Kakashi some chakra as well as his Mangekyou Sharingans, how is that an asspull? Also Obito said something like "Chakra is what connects these two worlds", so there may be an explanation to all this in the next chapter.

Brandon Lee
08-07-2014, 01:12 AM
I can debate in favor of Kishi, even though I hate him, and argue that Kakashi using Perfect Susanoo is far from an asspull.

How did Kakashi get a PS right off the bat? Simple, he has enough experience and knowledge regarding the Mangekyou Sharingan techniques. Not to mention, due to the fact that Chakra consists of both Physical and Spiritual Energy, Kakashi receiving a Chakra boost from Obito means he got the latter's spiritual energy, which means Kakashi acquired most of Obito's -if not all- experience and knowledge, including Obito's knowledge regarding MS techniques. Moreover, as I have already said in SI, it's not the first time someone pulls off something they have never pulled off with absolutely no practice beforehand, two examples are Sasuke saving Karin by using Amaterasu right off the bat and Sasuke instantly pulling off Susanoo to escape certain death when he fought Gaara and Yondaime Raikage.

Obito emerged as a spirit and gave Kakashi some chakra as well as his Mangekyou Sharingans, how is that an asspull? Also Obito said something like "Chakra is what connects these two worlds", so there may be an explanation to all this in the next chapter.

@US! i get your point, but i feel like you are kind of wrong, you are just creating or imagining plot resources in order to give a good excuse for this kind of crap, this is an asspull, kishi is going to give an explanation based in something probably we already know + something he just got out of his ass, you'll see it.

Rendarg
08-07-2014, 01:21 AM
Who do you prefer/like? Rabbit Demon or Juubi?

Rabbit Demon
http://i62.tinypic.com/13ydtu0.png

Juubi
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130911145639/naruto/images/2/26/Juubi3rdform.jpg

NSH i really like how you can always stay positive about Naruto^^

I go for the Juubi, because it just looks more creepy, a distorted freaking monster. The monster rabbit... well, at least Kishi is using some of the original elements of the Kaguya story, the rabbit goddess and so on. But right now it just looks like a giant bunny with fangs. Damn, Monty Python anyone? The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog, lol.

Actually it's not really spirit mambo jambo, but rather a more simple explanation. In the Narutoverse the place they call "Afterlife" is simply another Dimension. That idea struck me two years ago when Kabuto was explaining how Edo Tensei works. He said its actually a Summoning jutsu. He is not sucking these ghosts out of thin air, they actually are somewhere, at some place. A summoning jutsu is after all a form of space-time jutsu. They really had to be somewhere in some physical place after their death.

And Obito just learned in the past few chapters how to go to dimensions other than the Kamui Dimension, after he had watched Kaguya and synched his Kamui with her space-time jutsu.
But this is where the bullshit kicks in. He said he needed an immense amount of chakra to go to other dimensions, and the further away the dimension is, the more chakra he needed. He even needed Sakura's support, and they barely made it.

Now, the "Afterlife", this should be the dimension as furthest away as possible from the world of the living. Like infinity+1 away.

And he just jumps from there like its nothing. Well, his words about this "chakra connection" thing probably mean, that he has some help navigating to the world of the living, like a kind of beacon thats coming from the people he shares a deep bond with. But still, the amount of chakra he would need for that jump, its ridiculous. Even Kaguya said she had to save some power after the last few jumps in the recent chapters. ****ing Kaguya, the chakra goddess. And the distance to these dimensions must be a joke, compared to the "Afterlife".

Brandon Lee
08-07-2014, 01:38 AM
that rabbit demon reminds me of sesshomaru lol.

Ninja
08-07-2014, 01:49 AM
But Sesshomaru is more badass

Dark sasune
08-07-2014, 02:20 AM
According to the the mangastream version, Kakashi will only have this power up temporally like when itachi gave his ama to sasuke to use against obito.

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
08-07-2014, 03:37 AM

You seem to really hate NARUTO manga for some reason.

Dark sasune
08-07-2014, 03:39 AM
So your'e telling me, that every Uchiha that has seen the production of a PS, can get one himself? I wonder what happened when someone used PS in one of the Ninja Wars. Was probably filled with every Uchiha member spamming the PS.

Only two people ever used it before Sasuke lol.

Ninja
08-07-2014, 04:53 AM
No I'm just really disappointed with it at the moment.

Don't talk like you know me.

Dark sasune
08-07-2014, 05:34 AM
No I'm just really disappointed with it at the moment.

Don't talk like you know me.

I feel you bro Kishi needs to get to the point already....

NarutoSegaHokage
08-07-2014, 05:57 AM
NSH i really like how you can always stay positive about Naruto^^

I go for the Juubi, because it just looks more creepy, a distorted freaking monster. The monster rabbit... well, at least Kishi is using some of the original elements of the Kaguya story, the rabbit goddess and so on. But right now it just looks like a giant bunny with fangs. Damn, Monty Python anyone? The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog, lol.

Yep I'm still enjoying Naruto, but I'm just disappointed with the current arc.
I hope Naruto VS Sasuke final battle will be awesome.

I prefer the Rabbit Demon, because it looks cool.

Dark sasune
08-07-2014, 06:28 AM
Yep I'm still enjoying Naruto, but I'm just disappointed with the current arc.
I hope Naruto VS Sasuke final battle will be awesome.

I prefer the Rabbit Demon, because it looks cool.

I'm Glad im not the only one who still enjoys this series even though it has been disappointing this Arc(Return Of kaguya Arc)

Madara
08-07-2014, 07:25 AM
I laughed myself to sleep last night. It was the best. Thank you based Kishi. I'd love to see him dabble into comedy movies from now on.

Pls post more often.

Also, this chapter made me say "really?" and then go back to playing Kingdoms of Amalur.

RMGMDPunk
08-07-2014, 08:16 AM

There are plenty of reasons to hate Naruto. It's been consistently awful for the majority of the timeskip.

Dark sasune
08-08-2014, 02:36 AM
Opinions everywhere...

Ed93david
08-10-2014, 06:06 PM
https://38.media.tumblr.com/08289d40a33c0952d3685a6b5043ac74/tumblr_na080r4tyy1qk5wfdo1_1280.png
https://31.media.tumblr.com/fb857f57afba4e89b19245544de2d2f2/tumblr_na080r4tyy1qk5wfdo2_1280.png
https://38.media.tumblr.com/0caec249d1ef30270f3d2791f8cec11a/tumblr_na080r4tyy1qk5wfdo3_1280.png

Yomi
08-14-2014, 01:02 PM
That comic seems pretty accurate.

NarutoSegaHokage
08-20-2014, 07:10 AM
Chapter 689 is out
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/689

This chapter is way better than the last one.

Ed93david
08-20-2014, 07:17 AM
Favorite part of the new chapter
http://i.imgur.com/KmVyTUC.png

Ed93david
08-20-2014, 07:18 AM
I hope the susanoo power up isn't temporary

RockSauron
08-20-2014, 08:12 AM
So no Sakura can sucker punch Kaguya.

Sure, why not.

Ed93david
08-20-2014, 08:35 AM
So no Sakura can sucker punch Kaguya.

Sure, why not.

I think it's nice that Kishi threw Sakura a bone (no pun intended)

Rendarg
08-20-2014, 09:07 AM
Chapter 689 is out

This chapter is even better than the last one.

Now this had me laughing irl ^_^

hmm, anyone here familiar with the ending of the 1980's cyberpunk classic "Akira" ?

uncontrollable, fast morphing stuff coming out of the god-like villain after he loses his arm.

http://xenomorphosis.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/tetsuo-akira.jpg

and of course we have the giant black orb, that marks the beginning of a new dimension and is rapidly growing

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/images/diary/k/ken106/2006-02-03.jpg

Kaguya is pulling an Akira >.<
Or rather, Kishimoto is pulling one, a very cheap one.

RMGMDPunk
08-20-2014, 10:47 AM
Chapter 689 is out

This chapter is even better than the last one.

To be fair that's a very, very, very low bar to set.

I'm just ready for this... "fight" to end. The entire Kaguya stuff has left a sour taste in my mouth since it started. Kakashi suddenly being a master of Obito's old techniques hasn't helped that. I mean, it's cool and all and I'm sure Kakashi fans love it.

But to me it still makes no sense at all.

NarutoSegaHokage
08-20-2014, 02:05 PM
Now this had me laughing irl ^_^

To be fair that's a very, very, very low bar to set.

I meant, this chapter is way better than last one. My bad.

Young Master
08-20-2014, 04:13 PM
What the hell kind of battle sound is "Uwah!!!!"? Sounds like a dying giraffe.

SurgeonOfDeath
08-20-2014, 04:19 PM
This chapter had my heart racing.. because it's looking like the end of this pitiful fight. Pray that Kishi doesn't asspull to make it longer.

Young Master
08-20-2014, 04:26 PM
This chapter had my heart racing.. because it's looking like the end of this pitiful fight. Pray that Kishi doesn't asspull to make it longer.

This isn't even the final villain. http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/series3/2z7exox.png

Kaguya
08-20-2014, 07:51 PM
Hehe, I noticed the Akira rip-offs, too.

I get the feeling that this fight isn't over yet.

Dark sasune
08-20-2014, 09:50 PM
The Chapter was awesome! They planned out that entire exchange and even planned how she could counter attack.
If you really think about it, This chapter went back to it's roots. The series has always been about teamwork, so it would really be just downright stupid to sideline sakura and kakashi. This just shows how much Team 7 as a whole have changed and gotten better has shinobi's hence why kakashi said he liked them :D
Last chapter was absolute garbage but i think i understand how Obito gave kakashi his eyes as well kakashi being able to use perfect sussono'o right off the bat. It seems the afterlife is essentially another dimension which is how Rin saved kakashi and obito.
it seems once you die you are capable of going to the world of the living but only in spirit form.(kinda like IRL if you believe in that type of thing). With that said we can assume obito gave the rest of his life force to kakashi to give him the sharingan's which were amplified after obito got the sages power, which would explain how he was able to do a perfect sussono'o right off the bat.
IMO this makes this whole kakashi thing much better because at least it isn't permanent.

Madara
08-21-2014, 06:33 AM
Kakashi confirmed for wanting to have a team 7 orgy.

Rendarg
08-21-2014, 04:06 PM
I still can't believe what a bad fighter Kaguya is.

Ninja
08-21-2014, 05:44 PM
She's the worst villain ever.

Even Sakura got a hit on her.

SurgeonOfDeath
08-21-2014, 05:47 PM
I just realized it's not over cuz the Hokage are doing something with the Sage ;_;

Unless that's unrelated to the Kaguya part.

Rendarg
08-21-2014, 06:01 PM
It would be freaking hilarious if it's already over. She would have been defeated just with the first actual counter-attack.

And yes the Edo Hokages and Hagoromo are still preparing some stuff. Would be kinda awkward if they show up "Successors of Indra and Ashura, we have come to help you and... oh... you done already... well... never mind >.>"

Even Sakura got a hit on her.

Well, when i think about it, she lived before Shinobi were even created. She is more like a sorceress than an actual fighter.
Which pretty much sucks in a fighting manga

NarutoSegaHokage
08-21-2014, 06:45 PM
I still can't believe what a bad fighter Kaguya is.

Yeah, Kaguya is not Shinobi.

I agree.

Dark sasune
08-22-2014, 03:15 AM
I have a feeling that kaguya isn't the final villian....Remember there was someone watching the big fight a few chapters ago..

Rendarg
08-22-2014, 05:01 AM
yeah i remember. It was freaking Sakura >.<

i thought this was already talked about over and over in the past two weeks.
you mean this page, right? the person in the background
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/687/6

that's where Kakashi, Obito and Sakura were standing when they were teleported to the new dimension along with the others. And that's where Kakashi and Obito started running towards Naruto and Sasuke. Sakura is still there, thats why you see her alone in the background

Dark sasune
08-22-2014, 07:23 AM
yeah i remember. It was freaking Sakura >.<

i thought this was already talked about over and over in the past two weeks.
you mean this page, right? the person in the background
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/687/6

that's where Kakashi, Obito and Sakura were standing when they were teleported to the new dimension along with the others. And that's where Kakashi and Obito started running towards Naruto and Sasuke. Sakura is still there, thats why you see her alone in the background

****....I was really hoping it was some other villian lol.
At least make kaguya smarter than what she is so that this fight can redeem her as the final Villian.

Madara
08-22-2014, 08:24 AM
I don't care what anyone says. The masked man (before the reveal) should have been the final, ultimate villain because he was practically responsible for all of Naruto's anguish and sorrow, and had more impact on him than any other villain.

Hell, even after the reveal, save for the constant b!tching of Rin, he was still a fitting antagonist because he was an anti-Naruto and represented what Naruto would have been had he given in to all the hate and taken the path of darkness.

I would show someone the inside of my anus if they created an alternate ending to Naruto where the masked man still became the Juubi's Jinchuuriki, but was defeated and killed without us ever knowing his identity. The ambiguity was honestly what made him so unique and appealing. Also, the Eye of the Moon Plan would be carried out by him and had a much greater effect than in the actual story. Biggest letdown since...the aforementioned reveal.

Dark sasune
08-22-2014, 08:41 AM
I don't care what anyone says. The masked man (before the reveal) should have been the final, ultimate villain because he was practically responsible for all of Naruto's anguish and sorrow, and had more impact on him than any other villain.

Hell, even after the reveal, save for the constant b!tching of Rin, he was still a fitting antagonist because he was an anti-Naruto and represented what Naruto would have been had he given in to all the hate and taken the path of darkness.

I would show someone the inside of my anus if they created an alternate ending to Naruto where the masked man still became the Juubi's Jinchuuriki, but was defeated and killed without us ever knowing his identity. The ambiguity was honestly what made him so unique and appealing. Also, the Eye of the Moon Plan would be carried out by him and had a much greater effect than in the actual story. Biggest letdown since...the aforementioned reveal.
I agree his character was written pretty good as the opposite of Naruto. Their constant clash of ideals made their eventually battle intriguing.
honestly it would have been best to have madara die at obito's hand and then have Obito be killed by kaguya.
Madara was a terrible villian honestly... Like he was playing around for most of the war while obito has been the only one actually trying to finish the plan. I still think Kaguya has potential to a really good villian, It's just she needs to show more personality and think for herself...
As the Final Battle we need and uber ****ing Op battle that really tests the limits of squad 7 because honestly if she is done in by the first actually counter attack in ages...well that would be really sad...

SurgeonOfDeath
08-22-2014, 03:24 PM
While Madara made more sense than Kaguya, both were kinda asspulls on Kishi's part. I feel he just wanted to show them off. To him, legends couldn't remain legends.

RockSauron
08-22-2014, 03:48 PM
I would have preferred greatly if the current battle/ the Fourth Ninja War in general ended when Obito's mask broke off, and he ran away to summon the Juubi in secrecy. Then Kakashi would have to deal with his hero turning to the dark side in front of Obito's grave, Sasuke returns to Konoha and not in the middle of the battle and that causes all sorts of drama, the Kages are dead or gravely injured, and they need to hurry to find Obito/ Madara/ the Juubi before it resurrects so they don't have time to worry about stuff like that. That downtime would have been crucial, I think. Having this one battle go on forever was a problem. And no Kaguya. Kaguya's stupid.

I think Obito being a Naruto who went dark could have worked though, if they focused more on how the White Fang was rejected by the people he helped. That could have made him less of a joke than just going on about Rin. It is so weird that Obito hasn't mentioned the White Fang once. Not even to taunt Kakashi about how futile the world is. Also, maybe having Obito be the black sheep of the Uchiha clan would have tied him in with Naruto a bit more than jsut being hopeful.

Rendarg
08-22-2014, 05:48 PM
I would have preferred it if the 4th Ninja World War would have actually been a ****ing World War. With the small villages involved, aligned with Akatsuki. And Amegakure as their head quarter. Tobi promising the small villages revenge on the 5 major countries. A War on several fronts, situations like "the 3-tails and 4-tails have been sighted on the way to Sunagakure, along with a Zetsu army and an Amegakure shinobi army". Real battles. Terrifying battles. Whole landscapes on fire.

And have Sasuke stay on the Akatsuki side a bit longer. I really liked him back then.

Dark sasune
08-22-2014, 09:34 PM
I would have preferred it if the 4th Ninja World War would have actually been a ****ing World War. With the small villages involved, aligned with Akatsuki. And Amegakure as their head quarter. Tobi promising the small villages revenge on the 5 major countries. A War on several fronts, situations like "the 3-tails and 4-tails have been sighted on the way to Sunagakure, along with a Zetsu army and an Amegakure shinobi army". Real battles. Terrifying battles. Whole landscapes on fire.

And have Sasuke stay on the Akatsuki side a bit longer. I really liked him back then.

Sasuke wasn't really on their side though...they both had common interests. I liked the way Sasuke made his own decision to protect the village rather than Naruto trying to force him to change sides, because lets be honest here: Sasuke does what ever the **** he wants lol.
@SOD It wasn't really an asspull just a poor use of making them engaging. Madara was a shit villain to me just for the simple fact he didn't even care about his plan to much. Honestly I would have liked Obito to stay evil long enough to be killed by zestu because Madara getting the sages power was really stupid...kaguya lets zestu plan everything and she isn't even interesting as a character besides her abilitys.

NarutoSegaHokage
08-28-2014, 02:24 AM
Next chapter will come out this Friday or Monday.

F*** Japan Government

Madara
08-28-2014, 02:40 AM
Legitimately surprised people still look forward to these releases after the atrocities in the past, I don't know, 20 chapters.

Young Master
08-28-2014, 02:45 AM
Next chapter will come out this Friday or Monday.

F*** Japan Government

It's Friday, no later than Saturday.

Rendarg
08-28-2014, 02:45 AM
Hopefully friday. Every 1-2 months i meet with an old friend to discuss anime and manga and shit, and its this friday. Would suck to not have the newest chapter. Especially since last chapter was a ****ing cliffhanger.

Legitimately surprised people still look forward to these releases after the atrocities in the past, I don't know, 20 chapters.

You mean 170 chapters. Since the beginning of the War :D

SurgeonOfDeath
08-28-2014, 02:49 AM
This sucks doooood. Although I don't really look forward to this manga anymore. I'm more concerned about other mangas.

*cough*:smug:*cough*

Dark sasune
08-28-2014, 03:02 AM
Whelp i'm probably the only one who likes this series now ._.
This and One Piece are the only shonen i enjoy as of now.

NarutoSegaHokage
08-28-2014, 03:16 AM
I'm still looking forward to this manga and One Piece.
I don't like Kaguya arc, but I'm still enjoying this manga.

I stopped reading Bleach manga a year ago..

Rendarg
08-28-2014, 03:30 AM
Oh i can still enjoy it from time to time. It's just that the amount of things i dislike has become larger than the amount of things i like. It's like for every great moment i'm getting, i also get two things that are total bullshit.

Dark sasune
08-28-2014, 03:41 AM
I'm still looking forward to this manga and One Piece.
I don't like Kaguya arc, but I'm still enjoying this manga.

I stopped reading Bleach manga a year ago..

Bleach is garabge......
I don't totally hate this arc, i just think it started out lame.

Rendarg
08-28-2014, 03:58 AM
I think the Kaguya arc actually looked very promising in the beginning. They way it turned out now is just very disappointing

Dark sasune
08-28-2014, 04:21 AM
I think the Kaguya arc actually looked very promising in the beginning. They way it turned out now is just very disappointing

I agree The zestu reveal was awesome to me, It's been shit for a few chapters now...Well i liked the last chapter...

Rendarg
08-28-2014, 04:29 AM
the team 7 combo attack from last chapter was quite nice, but the resulting possibility that Kaguya is already finished, after the first real counter-attack from the heroes... thats simply mind blowing for me. If Kaguya really goes down like that, then she is indeed the worst villain. Just imagine this, they defeat the endboss without as much as a scratch.

Dark sasune
08-28-2014, 04:42 AM
the team 7 combo attack from last chapter was quite nice, but the resulting possibility that Kaguya is already finished, after the first real counter-attack from the heroes... thats simply mind blowing for me. If Kaguya really goes down like that, then she is indeed the worst villain. Just imagine this, they defeat the endboss without as much as a scratch.
That was the only thing i liked but i hope kaguya get's serious now..Otherwise this series will end lame like most shonen manga.

Ninja
08-28-2014, 04:55 AM
I hope they're done with Kaguya I am seriously tired of her

Dark sasune
08-28-2014, 05:30 AM
Truthfully Zestu has been in control this whole time...Kaguya has done nothing on her own but cry...

NarutoSegaHokage
08-28-2014, 04:00 PM
Chapter 690 is out
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/690/

Young Master
08-28-2014, 04:13 PM
I-Is it finally over?

RMGMDPunk
08-28-2014, 04:27 PM
Wow.

That was extremely anti-climactic. Time to end the series Kishi. Let's go.

Rendarg
08-28-2014, 04:29 PM
Worst. Endboss Fight. Ever.

I've seen fights in Sailor Moon that were better and tougher