PDA

View Full Version : I take pride in being the only one reading "second brain" (As I know of)

MisterMukuro
07-07-2014, 10:40 PM
Yeah there is a refreshing new manga called second brain which hardly gets any attention for something that isn't awfully bad. I really want to know if anyone is reading it right now or is atleast considering it after reading this because the action is really refreshing to read and I really like how it works.

BeyondManga
07-07-2014, 10:56 PM
Yeah there is a refreshing new manga called second brain which hardly gets any attention for something that isn't awfully bad. I really want to know if anyone is reading it right now or is atleast considering it after reading this because the action is really refreshing to read and I really like how it works.

Currently reading the first chapter i'll tell you how I feel about it afterwards.

UPDATE: OMG THIS MANGA IS AMAZING!
NUMBER 5 REMINDS ME A LOT OF PRIDE FROM FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST! IT ALSO KINDA REMINDS ME OF BLACK BULLET.
THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTION! GONNA GO READ THE OTHER THREE CHAPTERS!

Raijin
07-08-2014, 12:19 AM
it's only my "plan to read". This list is getting too long haha

MisterMukuro
07-08-2014, 12:21 AM
it's only my "plan to read". This list is getting too long haha

Your list? you should see mine XD (the one in notepad form not MAL)

Raijin
07-08-2014, 12:40 AM
Your list? you should see mine XD (the one in notepad form not MAL)
yes on MAL, plan to watch has 40 entries and plan to read has 6.

MisterMukuro
07-08-2014, 04:34 PM
Currently reading the first chapter i'll tell you how I feel about it afterwards.

UPDATE: OMG THIS MANGA IS AMAZING!
NUMBER 5 REMINDS ME A LOT OF PRIDE FROM FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST! IT ALSO KINDA REMINDS ME OF BLACK BULLET.
THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTION! GONNA GO READ THE OTHER THREE CHAPTERS!

Glad you like ^_^ My only wish for it is release more chapters since there is only 4 chapter out of I think 3 months which is a sad thing but maybe it's translators being lazy or the writer takes alot of breaks.