PDA

View Full Version : Kateikyo Hitman Reborn thread!

Ootsutsuki
07-07-2014, 10:50 PM
A thread about the Anime/Manga, Kateikyoushi Hitman REBORN! Discuss and Talk Reborn right here!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hlUfPMRX910/UeCjP2A9vWI/AAAAAAAAHSU/OB6kjJhk6v0/s1600/Katekyo+Hitman+REBORN+%5Bivywallpapers.blogspot.co m%5D+(11).jpg

Raijin
07-08-2014, 12:14 AM
Awesome show and manga! I hated how it ended though! Besides that Tsuna could have used more character development.

MisterMukuro
07-08-2014, 12:20 AM
Awesome show and manga! I hated how it ended though! Besides that Tsuna could have used more character development.

I agree with you, for over 400 chapters, something had to change drastically not have a quirk in one part of the story(just before the fight with Jaegar). Also, this could be the same for other characters too like Kyoko, Haru, I-pin, etc.

Raijin
07-08-2014, 12:23 AM
I agree with you, for over 400 chapters, something had to change drastically not have a quirk in one part of the story(just before the fight with Jaegar). Also, this could be the same for other characters too like Kyoko, Haru, I-pin, etc.
... Hibari, Llambo.. the list goes.

Ootsutsuki
07-08-2014, 12:54 AM

Lambo will forever be an annoying cow to me. I hate him so much! XD

Anonymous
07-08-2014, 12:58 AM
The ending of the Manga pissed me off beyond belief.

The ending of the anime, and the fact that they didn't cover the next arc also pissed me off.

MisterMukuro
07-08-2014, 01:02 AM

I think people should judge Lambo on all his forms(in the future and present) since it's based around his 10 year bazooka because then you see development. If you are judging him on his present then yeah he's an annoying cow but what do you expect from a 5 year old kid?

Ootsutsuki
07-08-2014, 01:18 AM
I think people should judge Lambo on all his forms(in the future and present) since it's based around his 10 year bazooka because then you see development. If you are judging him on his present then yeah he's an annoying cow but what do you expect from a 5 year old kid?

I haven't watched much into it. I can bare his older form but 5 year old Lambo gives me migraines. A very annoying cow. Anyway I ship Tsuna x Haru. XD

Jojong
07-08-2014, 03:50 AM
I just wish the ending was a bit more "complete", it ended very open.

I was honestly surprised the anime ended where it did without a second season as I was convinced the show was very popular since it had even conventions for the series, perhaps the manga got too mature for kids? The final fight itself was pretty brutal.

Mikeyoshi
07-08-2014, 03:55 AM
This thread is being taken over by me