PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Manga Chapter Discussion/Predictions/Spoilers

SolfZ_Wolf
07-08-2014, 12:35 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/34383f4885b228225de3f3c565f4b98c/tumblr_n6k1b8iiWL1siw0qwo2_500.png
*Note* I will change the volume cover each time a new one is released

This is where we can discuss the latest chapter of One Piece,Post Spoilers,And Predictions.

Young Master
07-10-2014, 03:51 AM
No posts yet? Looks like I'll start it off. Recent chapter was okay. Too much unnecessary jumping around with no real progression and small taste of Law's flashback. Sucks that there is a break but whatever. Hopefully we continue with Law's flashback in the next chapter.

SurgeonOfDeath
07-10-2014, 04:32 AM
Next chapter will hopefully show more of Law's past. I would like to see how he got his powers and his relationship with Corazon most of all.

Young Master
07-10-2014, 06:11 AM
Next chapter will hopefully show more of Law's past. I would like to see how he got his powers and his relationship with Corazon most of all.

I'm just hoping Corazon doesn't look like a Doffy clone like so many people seem to be predicting.

Anonymous
07-10-2014, 06:51 AM
Wow I actually missed last weeks chapter so its new to me this week lol.

So I guess Law really is going to be sticking with the Strawhats from now on, since we're finally seeing his backstory.

SolfZ_Wolf
07-10-2014, 12:48 PM
Damn just realised the title says Mange not Manga i hope one of the admins can fix this.

SurgeonOfDeath
07-10-2014, 01:09 PM
Damn just realised the title says Mange not Manga i hope one of the admins can fix this.

Try Private Messaging Shonen or another Admin.

I highly doubt Law will stick with the SHs long term. He's got his own thing going on. He'll likely see this alliance through until Kaidou and then take his place as Yonkou.

Shonen
07-10-2014, 01:25 PM
No need, I fixed it.

SolfZ_Wolf
07-10-2014, 03:47 PM
thanks very much Shonen :D

gdf
07-13-2014, 04:50 AM
I'm betting on Corazon acting happy-go-lucky, and Law initially hating him, but warming up to him eventually.

If I'm wrong I'd like to see where Oda goes with it, I hope this flashback isn't too long, a little more info on Law is great, however sometimes his flashbacks lasts too long.

SurgeonOfDeath
07-13-2014, 02:46 PM
Is it Wednesday yet? Really looking forward to the upcoming chapters. Not just Law's flashback, but the ending of the Dressrosa arc. Its been one of the best arcs in the series and I can't wait to see it climax.

RMGMDPunk
07-13-2014, 02:52 PM
I'm betting on Corazon acting happy-go-lucky, and Law initially hating him, but warming up to him eventually.

If I'm wrong I'd like to see where Oda goes with it, I hope this flashback isn't too long, a little more info on Law is great, however sometimes his flashbacks lasts too long.

I could see it going for a good 5 chapters or so. All of the other flashbacks in this arc have been 1-2 chapters so we're kinda due a bit of a longer one at this point.

And Law is my favorite character so i'm utterly fascinated in his backstory. It's not like the Fisher Tiger/Otohime flashback that nobody really cared about.

SurgeonOfDeath
07-13-2014, 03:00 PM
I could see it going for a good 5 chapters or so. All of the other flashbacks in this arc have been 1-2 chapters so we're kinda due a bit of a longer one at this point.

And Law is my favorite character so i'm utterly fascinated in his backstory. It's not like the Fisher Tiger/Otohime flashback that nobody really cared about.

Law is definitely deserving of the longest flashback of this arc. And there's so much about him that we don't know so we'll need a lot to cover it.

@Bolded: I hated that flashback so much. Only value I got out of it is seeing Koala.

Young Master
07-13-2014, 07:29 PM
Law is definitely deserving of the longest flashback of this arc. And there's so much about him that we don't know so we'll need a lot to cover it.

@Bolded: I hated that flashback so much. Only value I got out of it is seeing Koala.

The best thing about his flashback is that it also involves Doffy. Two major characters in a big flashback, what's not to like?

gdf
07-14-2014, 01:28 AM

Your first point I think is fair, I didn't read Robin's flashback, but it was rather long in the anime IMO (as far as flashbacks go), and I thoroughly enjoyed it. So here's hoping it'll turn out like that.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head with your second point, Fishman Island's flashback was exactly what I was referring to lasting too long. I liked the enhanced storyline, but it dragged for me.

RMGMDPunk
07-14-2014, 01:33 AM
Honestly in my opinion the Fisher Tiger flashback is just about as dreadful as the flashback from Skypeia. Good lord those flashbacks were awful.

Robin's flashback was fine to me. By the time the anime got to that point Toei was already in the process of tarnishing the series so that's why it seemed longer in the anime. Robin's flashback is one of my favorites because of the level of emotion and actual character to Robin, who at the time was the most bland strawhat member.

SurgeonOfDeath
07-14-2014, 02:02 AM
I loved Robin's flashback. Before Water 7 I never thought that much about Robin. She seemed like a flat character. After Water 7... well you know. One of my all time favorite One Piece moments is the scene where the SHs stare down CP9 across the ravine on Enies Lobby and Robin makes her crying plea, and then Sogeking shooting down the WG flag. Goddamn it was badass.

Young Master
07-14-2014, 02:05 AM
I loved Robin's flashback. Before Water 7 I never thought that much about Robin. She seemed like a flat character. After Water 7... well you know. One of my all time favorite One Piece moments is the scene where the SHs stare down CP9 across the ravine on Enies Lobby and Robin makes her crying plea, and then Sogeking shooting down the WG flag. Goddamn it was badass.

I cri evretim :(

RMGMDPunk
07-14-2014, 02:13 AM
i cri errytiem thumbs up if u agree

RMGMDPunk
07-14-2014, 04:43 PM
Early spoiler for Chapter 753

It seems Kyros joins Luffy, Law, Cavendish and Farul.

Hmm...My thoughts:No sign of a Law flashback again? oda you tease....

Young Master
07-14-2014, 06:06 PM
I guess Farul is the horse. The spoilers leave much to be desired, I certainly hope something more happens than just set up.

RMGMDPunk
07-14-2014, 06:10 PM
Typically the ishuhui (**** spelling) spoiler is only a fraction of the chapter so chances are other things happen.

SolfZ_Wolf
07-14-2014, 11:26 PM
So many spoilers

Young Master
07-15-2014, 08:20 AM
Spoilers from redon

- Tittle: War.
- In the cover, Jinbe takes sea kitten to the sea dog Police.
- Bellamy asks Doflamingo why he wanted kill him. Doflamingo says they have different goals: Bellamy wants be a pirate, Doflamingo wants detroy the world.
- Dellinger Vs Suleiman. Dellinger gores Suleiman.
- Chinjao's climbing the wall to level 3 but Gladius uses "Jirai Panku" attack to blow up the wall.
- Machvise uses "10 Ton Weiss" with Boo. Lao G hits Orlumbus. Baby 5 uses "Revolver Leg" to attack Dagama.
- In the SMILE Factory, Inhale uses the wasps to create words that factory's dwarfs can read.
- Inhale ask them to open the door from the inside, factory's dwarfs attack Doflamingo's subordinates.
- Kyros wants to kill Diamante.
- Gladiators open a new road for Luffy and co., they are fighting with Dellinger, Machvise, Lao G, Baby 5 and Gladius (Dagama is gored by Dellinger too).
- Cavendish uses "Biken: Saint Exupéry" to create spiral stairs in the wall, meanwhile Luffy uses "Gomu Gomu no Jet Gatling".

Santoryu
07-15-2014, 08:56 AM
No flashback?
But mah hype...

Young Master
07-15-2014, 08:59 AM
No flashback?
But mah hype...

At least we are actually getting some action. :p

Young Master
07-15-2014, 09:07 AM
End of spoilers

Meanwhile in the southern town of Sepia
Men who were controlled by Doflamingo have been taken down and neutralized.
They thank the other citizens for stopping them before hurting their own friends and family.
Another citizen reports the sighting of King Riku and God Usopp.
They grab their weapons and head to capture the two, in hopes to use them as hostage to make the other bounties give themselves in.

Inside the SMILE factory, the slave masters are working the tontattas, telling them not to heed the ruckus outside.
But right on the ceiling window, pink bees form sentences to send messages to the Tontattas outside.
"Open the door from inside!" "You were all deceived!" "FIGHT BACK!"

The Tontattas realize it's the work of Bian, and that they were duped to working for lies.
They revolt, and takes out the slave masters!

Meanwhile, Luffy and Cavendish are advancing on his horse.
Kyros hops on the horse, to which Caven screams to get off his horse, as it's overcapacity.
Luffy ignores Caven and chats with Kyros, letting him know Rebecca is on the way to meet up.
Kyros is after Diamante, he wants to take revenge on the executive for what he has done.

Luffy & co comes across the gladiators who were fighting the officers.
They've gotten back on their feet, and banded together to fend off the Donquixote officers.
They tell Luffy that they will hold the ground here, and to go forth ahead.
Dillinger impales Dagama, but even in pain Dagama screams to Luffy to head to the top!
Luffy and Caven acknowledges their courage, and both use their moves to clear the way for the horse to advance.

The coliseum fighters no longer are fighting on their own, they've come together to fight for a cause!

End of chapter.

RMGMDPunk
07-15-2014, 03:21 PM
MS version is out. (http://readms.com/r/one_piece/753/2451/1)

Young Master
07-15-2014, 05:24 PM
Dat Dellinger, getting shit done. I'm guessing that Cav will be the one to fight Trebol. I know that Kyros wants to fight Diamante, but I don't think he can win. I think Chinjao will make his way up there in time to save him. I also think Robin and Bart are going to go down to Doffy soon after Law gets his cuffs off.

SurgeonOfDeath
07-15-2014, 11:57 PM
Good chapter. Shits getting done. Law flashback will come in time, most likely when he confronts Dofla.

My opinion of who fights who (bold means fight in progress):

Luffy/Law vs Doflamingo

Kyros/Rebecca vs Diamante

Pica vs Zoro

Cavendish vs Trebol (with later assistance from Barto)

Franky vs Senor Pink

Kinemon vs Gladius (forgot where Kinemon is)

Colleseum group vs Officers

Young Master
07-16-2014, 12:00 AM
Kinemon went down the rabbit hole. I think Bart would be more likely to help Kyros. Cav can handle himself.

SurgeonOfDeath
07-16-2014, 12:30 AM
Well I see Rebecca joining her father against Diamante, and Bart was tasked with being her bodyguard. So yeah I could definitely see that happening.

Mugetsu
07-16-2014, 02:37 AM
Am I the only one disappointed with how the fight with Senor Pink is going? Like Franky got his ass beat 3 times, you'd think hed do a little better :/

Young Master
07-16-2014, 02:59 AM
Franky is obviously not man enough for Senor Pink. :cool:

SurgeonOfDeath
07-16-2014, 01:36 PM
He didn't get his ass beat three times lol. The first time he was up against 2 officers and the Marines. The only hit we've seen him take in this new fight was a surprise grab when Pink snuck up on him.

Young Master
07-16-2014, 07:14 PM
He didn't get his ass beat three times lol. The first time he was up against 2 officers and the Marines. The only hit we've seen him take in this new fight was a surprise grab when Pink snuck up on him.

I wouldn't even say the fight has officially started yet. It's still on hold until it gets the chapter focus.

SurgeonOfDeath
07-17-2014, 12:01 AM
I wouldn't even say the fight has officially started yet. It's still on hold until it gets the chapter focus.

True. It'll be a good fight hopefully. Franky shogun isn't around so we'll get to see what real Franky is made of.

~Superrrrr

gdf
07-18-2014, 04:19 AM
It's was a pretty good setup chapter IMO, nothing really caught my eye, but I like seeing the villains start taking an offensive and showing that the Straw Hat crew won't just mop them all up.

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
07-19-2014, 01:54 AM
I want to see Luffy and Sabo tag Team.

Young Master
07-19-2014, 01:58 AM
I want to see Luffy and Sabo tag Team.

Would be nice, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. He is busy holding off Fuji so that Luffy can take down Doffy. I'm sure we will get a Luffy+Law tag team though.

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
07-19-2014, 02:02 AM
I want to see Sabo and Luffy tag-team.

RMGMDPunk
07-19-2014, 02:15 AM
...why did you post that twice?

Santoryu
07-19-2014, 02:22 AM
Probably post farming.

On topic: Great chapter, really enjoyed the action scenes and I swear I like the Donquixote Family more every chapter.

Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel
07-19-2014, 02:40 AM
...why did you post that twice?

I'm using a kindle fire. I cant do things properly.

Dark sasune
07-19-2014, 02:48 AM
This chapter was pretty good, I really want luffy to beat the shit out of Doflamingo.

The inevitable Law and Luffy combo will be epic as hell.

SurgeonOfDeath
07-20-2014, 11:35 PM
Yeah that LuffyxLaw will be epic af. I'm hoping they come up with some sort of nice combo shit.

And I'm loving the Don Family. Epic powers, epic personalities, no mercy, just plain badass. These are the best troupe of villains since Enies Lobby IMO. The fact that they're not OP, but at the same time not fodder is perfect for development. This way the SHs will really need to push themselves to win, but at the same time there won't be ass-pulls.

And those bounties I'm waiting for :rolleyes:

RMGMDPunk
07-22-2014, 04:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CZveQCa.jpg

Kanjuro appears in this chapter.

Young Master
07-22-2014, 07:23 PM
It's about god damn time.

SurgeonOfDeath
07-23-2014, 01:40 AM
You know, I forgot all about him to be honest. That fanart looks badass tho. I just hope he's not as annoying as the other two.

Young Master
07-23-2014, 06:50 AM
Summary Aohige

Chapter 754 Please to make your acquaintance
The sea-cop-dog happens to live in the same town as the sea-kitty. He leads the way

Kin'emon cries in joy as he is reunited with Kanjuro in the underground.
There are many others, including soldiers, trapped here as well.
Kanjurou "the shower" (as in sparse rain), samurai of the Wano, is a tall man dressed like Kabuki, sporting a large brush on his back.
As Kin apologize for taking so long, Kan tells him to worry not, with his power he would never starve.
Kan speaks with old-fashioned samurai speech pattern.

The two plan to leave the place.
As the other prisoners wonder how they are going to get out, Kan draws a large sparrow on the wall.
The sparrow comes to life, but due to Kan's terrible drawing skills it has a little hard time flying lol.
The soldiers beg to be taken with them back to the surface, they are worried of their king and the citizens.

Part two

The 2nd level of the palace
As the family grunts try to stop Luffy & co from advancing, Blue Gilly stops them with his kicks.
But Dillinger leaps to Gilly and knocks him out with a high-heel kick.
Luffy calls out the long-leg, but Cavendish tells him not to worry.

... This game is filled with lies, Caven tells him.
There's no way Doflamingo is planning to end this even with all the bounties caught.
At the moment his secrete about the exporting of weapons and turning people into toys became known, he will try to conceal it all by killing every one in the whole country. The only way to end this game is to take Doflamingo's head.
But Doflamingo made one big mistake... and that is bringin all these powerful people from around the world in the colisseum.
We are strong, and we will not fall. And most importantly... because I'm going to take out Dofla myself!

Luffy objects, saying he's the one to take out Mingo.
To which Law says no, me. Kyros objects as well, it is his duty to take the head of Dofla.
Luffy tells Kyros "I thought you were going after the officer!?"
But Kyros replies that is for a personal reason, it is his DUTY to restore King Riku's rule.

As the four argues on who is going to be the one to take on Doflamingo, they arrive at the 3rd stage.
Large figures blocks their way... creepy skeletal looking toy soldiers with large mouths stand in their way.

last part

Meanwhile, Zoro vs Pica

Pica is already out of breath, and Zoro mocks him... how were you even thinking to take on the Straw Hat Luffy if you're already having trouble?
Pica shouts, and shoots out an extended long punch (like Luffy)
Zoro runs towards Pica's body as he slices the arm into three pieces.

Before Zoro reaches Pica's body, Pica's eyes lose light.
Zoro slices him in half, but notices Pica has "left the body" already. He ran away to the larger statue.
As Pica attacks Zoro with tentacles sprouting out of the statue, Zoro notices Robin and others gliding towards him.

Why are you guys flying!? Zoro exclaims
Robin tells her they need to get to the other side of the statue, and asks Zoro to hold the enemy off.
Pica notices Rebecca, and controls the statue to punch the three with his massive left arm.
Barto panics, his barrier isnt' large enough to withstand the size of the punch.

Zoro notices Pica had "entered" the body of the statue, and uses a massive 1080 Pound Canon to slice Pica's torso vertically, through the head!
Pica's "main body" is damage, and spews blood.
Zoro says he is getting the hang of how to fight Pica.

He tells Pica that Straw Hat Pirates isn't just about Straw Hat Luffy and God Usopp...
Remember me, for I will one day become the greatest swordsman in the world! You're not even on my level.

Barto is screaming in joy, almost passes out trying to say "Zoro sempai" ecstatically (it comes out gibberish, 'dorotempaaaeeee")

End of chapter

**** this shit. :mad:

RMGMDPunk
07-23-2014, 09:25 AM
>**** this shit

Why? Zoro vs. Pica sounds awesome.

Young Master
07-23-2014, 09:30 AM
>**** this shit

Why? Zoro vs. Pica sounds awesome.
From the raw, it looks like more Zolo one shot, doesn't even have to break a sweat, nonsense. It's disappointing.

RMGMDPunk
07-23-2014, 09:34 AM
From the raw, it looks like more Zolo one shot, doesn't even have to break a sweat, nonsense. It's disappointing.

>Zolo

Absolutely not.

And I haven't read the raw but the chapter should be out soon. But Pica doesn't seem that strong anyway. I doubt he's gonna go down without too much of a fight but we'll have to see. The fight definitely isn't over yet.

Young Master
07-23-2014, 09:43 AM
All I ask is for some some type of struggle for the M3. Feels like we are still stuck in Paradise, because there is no way in hell this is the New World. Where is the tension? Why the false hype? Paradise seems more dangerous than this.

http://i.imgur.com/Ar4HNl5.png
Lol plz

>Pica doesn't seem that strong anyway

The dude was able the manipulate the most of Dressrosa, how does that not seem strong? Why the **** is Pica using a large katana and not a ****ing Halberd or Claymore? He is already running and hiding like a *****. Nothing but disappointment. At least the officers are looking good and actually putting on a good show. That's just ****ing sad.

RMGMDPunk
07-23-2014, 09:49 AM
The second they had the gag about the high-pitched voice I dropped all hopes I had for Pica. He became a joke character. As shitty as it is, we might as well accept his fate. I do agree that it's disappointing considering he's one of the major officers. But keep in mind that Buffalo and Baby 5 (two of his three underlings; which I can thank your sig for reminding me lol) also got shit on hard by Nami and Usopp. Gladius seems pretty great though.

And strength has nothing to do with him using devil fruit abilities to manipulate the island. That just shows that he's good with his ability and says nothing about strength.

Young Master
07-23-2014, 09:54 AM
The second they had the gag about the high-pitched voice I dropped all hopes I had for Pica. He became a joke character. As shitty as it is, we might as well accept his fate. I do agree that it's disappointing considering he's one of the major officers. But keep in mind that Buffalo and Baby 5 (two of his three underlings; which I can thank your sig for reminding me lol) also got shit on hard by Nami and Usopp. Gladius seems pretty great though.

And strength has nothing to do with him using devil fruit abilities to manipulate the island. That just shows that he's good with his ability and says nothing about strength.

Bold1: That was after they were taking on the Franky General, give them some credit, they did good.
Bold2: I'm just really hoping this is just the beginning of the fight and that Zoro only really found his weakness. Also hoping that Pica uses some of that DF power to his advantage during the fight. Would hate to see such a great fruit go to waste.

Santoryu
07-23-2014, 09:58 AM
I really started to like Pica I hope there is more to it than getting absolutely dominated by Zoro. Even if he is mysecond favorite character I want to see him pushed to his limits and not just one shot everything in sight.

RMGMDPunk
07-23-2014, 10:13 AM
Bold1: That was after they were taking on the Franky General, give them some credit, they did good.
Bold2: I'm just really hoping this is just the beginning of the fight and that Zoro only really found his weakness. Also hoping that Pica uses some of that DF power to his advantage during the fight. Would hate to see such a great fruit go to waste.

1) That's fair. But still General Franky isn't THAT powerful either.

2) Don't get me wrong I entirely agree with you. It's a great power and I love Pica's design. I'm tired of the WEEP WOOP GET SHIT ON ***** stuff Zoro and the others have been doing. it made sense for FI and PH but yeah... not here. However the chapter isn't called Pirate Zoro vs. Officer Pica or anything so the fight hasn't really started if you get what I'm saying.

Young Master
07-23-2014, 10:25 AM
http://mangajoy.com/One-Piece/754/1/
Chapter out.

I'd like to post something I posted on NF. I think Dellinger is a fighting fish zoan. He has a hat that resembles the head of a fighting fish, darts and impales his opponents like that of a fighting fish, and now he seems to have a fin on his back when he kicked Blue Gilly.

RMGMDPunk
07-23-2014, 10:45 AM
I noticed the fin too. You're definitely on the money there. It's gotta be a fighting fish zoan or some variation of it.

Chapter wasn't that bad. As we talked about before, Pica needs to step his game up. But I can't help but love some badass Zoro action. Also Bart is still a highlight of this chapter for me.

Young Master
07-23-2014, 11:00 AM
I'm really enjoying the action scenes of the Doffy Crew Officers. Dellinger has been a beast these past few chapters. Machvise looking at Harjudin while tossing out Boo(Sai? I don't ****ing know) like yesterdays garbage. Hope to see much more.

Hikaru
07-23-2014, 11:50 AM
Kinda wanting to stop reading the manga, so I can watch the fight scenes animated.

RMGMDPunk
07-23-2014, 12:15 PM
Kinda wanting to stop reading the manga, so I can watch the fight scenes animated.

But what takes 3 panels in the manga will take them 15 minutes.

The sad part is, that's barely an exaggeration at this point.

Hikaru
07-23-2014, 12:21 PM
Is it still like that? Bah.. I stopped watching the anime a while back because of that exact reason.

RMGMDPunk
07-23-2014, 12:24 PM
Is it still like that? Bah.. I stopped watching the anime a while back because of that exact reason.

Yeah Toei is an AWFUL animation studio. They see One Piece as nothing more than a cash cow so they refuse to put it on a seasonal schedule. Animation quality and pacing suffer this but what they don't understand is that the fans suffer the most.

This is semi-related but you can already see some typical Toei garbage in Sailor Moon Crystal too. Animation is all over the place in that second episode.

Santoryu
07-23-2014, 12:42 PM
Yeah I watched the anime version of Law vs Doflamingo. Thing was laughably bad tbh

Hikaru
07-23-2014, 01:16 PM
Yeah Toei is an AWFUL animation studio. They see One Piece as nothing more than a cash cow so they refuse to put it on a seasonal schedule. Animation quality and pacing suffer this but what they don't understand is that the fans suffer the most.

This is semi-related but you can already see some typical Toei garbage in Sailor Moon Crystal too. Animation is all over the place in that second episode.
Has One Piece always been done by Toei? I found the anime to be pretty good up until and including the Water 7 arc. Thriller Barc started the bad pacing in my opinion, and then the Saboady arc was where I just gave up entirely parts because it is a weak part of One Piece in general, and parts because the pacing and animation quality hit rock bottom. :/

RMGMDPunk
07-23-2014, 01:20 PM
Yeah Toei has always done it. But the problem with them is that since mid Enies Lobby they started to catch up to the manga so instead of taking a break they kept going and the anime has become what it is now.

Hikaru
07-23-2014, 01:29 PM
Ah, I see. Wish they would just do a Hajime no Ippo then, and take a long break. They have probably calculated they will lose a lot of the fanbase, but imo, so will they when the quality drops to this level. Oda-sensei is also partly to blame though, as he seems to be lacking ideas lately and just adds more absurd characters to the same plot twists.

RMGMDPunk
07-23-2014, 01:50 PM
Oda-sensei is also partly to blame though, as he seems to be lacking ideas lately and just adds more absurd characters to the same plot twists.

Uhh... what the hell are you talking about? How does Oda advancing the plot of his story DAMAGE the anime in any shape or form? And please please PLEASE show me where Oda is "lacking in ideas lately". Throughout the ENTIRE SERIES Oda has always added more characters because there are so many characters in the One Piece world.

and if you honestly think all of Oda's plot twists are the same you're also an idiot.

Hikaru
07-23-2014, 03:12 PM
Well, I just feel as if this arc isn't really stellar either. I've had that notion about Thriller Barc, Saboady and this current arc, whereas I never questioned the quality before that. The plot gets a bit repetetive when they have to rescue someone, a bigger tragedy is revealed, then their crew splits up, you get powerful allies and enemies, barging their way through a lot of weaklings, reaching different levels till they finally arrive at the top of the castle and fight the main boss. I love the fact that they are bringing in Don Flamingo and some other big characters to the story, I just wish they could do it somehow without all this framework that has been the same for the last 4-5 arcs. That is why I enjoy the manga The Breaker more than One Piece now, because I feel it doesn't do things in cycles, but has one continous story line getting more and more exciting to follow.

SurgeonOfDeath
07-23-2014, 06:56 PM
I liked the chapter. While I don't want to see Zoro toss Pica around like nothing, I don't think the fight has really started. This was more of a flexing than an actual fight. I'm sure Pica has an ace up his sleeve, and we'll see how Zoro deals with it.

Dellinger tho ._. He has been shitting on everyone. I like the Zoan theory, it's very credible.

Those Nutcracker puppets look freaky too lol, hoping they offer a challenge as well.

Kanjuro looks interesting, and it's great that the guy with the drawing fruit sucks at drawing lol.

Antdog
07-25-2014, 09:00 AM
Chapter was good. Barts face at the end was freaking awesome and the look on Robin's face looks like she getting wet for my nigga Zoro 117.

Dark sasune
07-27-2014, 03:40 AM
Uhh... what the hell are you talking about? How does Oda advancing the plot of his story DAMAGE the anime in any shape or form? And please please PLEASE show me where Oda is "lacking in ideas lately". Throughout the ENTIRE SERIES Oda has always added more characters because there are so many characters in the One Piece world.

and if you honestly think all of Oda's plot twists are the same you're also an idiot.
It's kind of unfair to call someone an idiot just because they have a difference of opinion.
He has a pretty valid point, Oda continues to reuse the same concept over and over which does get old fairly quickly.
That very concept was why i got bored of one piece in the first place, The thing that makes up for the repetitive storm the castle concept are the Interesting characters with pretty good character development.

I enjoyed this chapter, Did anyone get a Sai vibe from Yuudachi?
His ugly Drawings were hilarious lol.

Morgiana
07-27-2014, 06:09 AM
We still haven't seen what the Straw hats can do.

Young Master
07-28-2014, 06:22 PM
http://onepiecepodcast.com/2014/07/27/oda-reveals-what-the-one-piece-isnt/

Oda reveals what the one piece isn't.

SurgeonOfDeath
07-28-2014, 09:27 PM
http://onepiecepodcast.com/2014/07/27/oda-reveals-what-the-one-piece-isnt/

Oda reveals what the one piece isn't.

This. This is great news. Good to know it won't be some lame metaphorical shit.

RMGMDPunk
07-29-2014, 08:53 AM
755 early spoilers

Fan-art, thanks Ishuhui.com. It seems she is Mansherry, the princess of the Tontatta Kingdom. She says "Save me, Leo" or something like that.

http://i.imgur.com/4ZhykTO.jpg

Young Master
07-29-2014, 06:41 PM
Not what I expected Mansherry to look like. Hope she keeps her *****y attitude like she was described as before.

SurgeonOfDeath
07-29-2014, 07:54 PM
Not what I expected either. Thought she'd be a lot more shrewd looking.

Santoryu
07-30-2014, 12:10 PM
Franky vs Senor Pink; The Battle of Men!

Nipple lights vs diaper bombs easily the highlight of the chapter

RMGMDPunk
07-30-2014, 02:49 PM
Franky's into them big gals.

SurgeonOfDeath
07-30-2014, 04:32 PM
This was a great chapter. Good to see the humor is still there. "Manly Battle" lol.

I wonder what Mansherry's power is?

Young Master
07-30-2014, 06:14 PM
So much manliness!! So hardboiled!!

Looks like Pica and Zoro will just be getting started now that Zoro knows how to hit Pica.

Dark sasune
07-31-2014, 09:21 AM
LOL Franky Kissed her that was hilarious, It is good to see that Franky might be getting serious against pink.

Young Master
08-05-2014, 07:10 AM
http://www.ishuhui.com/archives/3286
Spoilers for next chap
http://img01.ickeep.com/op/756/756qb.JPG

SurgeonOfDeath
08-06-2014, 12:12 AM
I knew it!!

Young Master
08-06-2014, 07:26 AM
Chapter 756 the 4th level

Cover is 17th anniversary of Straw Hats (daily lives of each Straw Hat on a post card)
Also, Character tournament begins!

Title and stuff.

Summary part one

Viola doesn't remember hearing about Mansherry's captivity while working as a Family agent.
She uses her eye ability to search the palace for the princess... and finds her, locked behind the prayer room. She contacts Leo.
The cell she was being held in was the punishment cell... where Leo fondly remembers his childhood.
Leo and other tontattas used to play with Viola in the palace, and whenever they were caught of mischief they were locked in the tiny cell (along with Viola in a larger cell) as discipline. Scarlet used to bring snacks for the mischievous kiddies.

Leo & co heads to the palace, while Barto is still ecstatic from fantasy of Straw Hats... when Gladius tosses bombs at them from below!
Robin is caught in the explosion and falls, but she retaliates by strangling Gladius!
She tells the other to go on ahead while she holds the officer off.

Part two

Viola finds strange shadows in the third level... the creepy toy soldiers fighting Luffy.
She looks and finds out that Sugar has already recovered! We must warn the Straw Hat, he may be in danger as he doesn't know he powers!

Meanwhile Sugar was freaking out at a family member who brought her plate of sausages.
His long nose reminded her of Usopp. It seems Usopp has become her trauma.
In anger she turns the fodder into a toy soldier, and vows to turn everyone in Dressrosa, including the Straw Hats, into toys for the young master.

Meanwhile in 3rd level, a horrific fight ensues...
One of the skeletal soldiers bites Faruru's head! The horse's head is cracked, as the soldier tries to chew it off, but Luffy steps in with a Jet Pistol that punches a hole through the soldier.
The soldier still gets up, and Cavendish, enraged at what it did to his horse, lops the head off the soldier!
But still the soldier get ups, putting his head back on... these guys are unkillable!

Last part

Right then, three people fall into the battlefield.
Barto slams right into one of the toy soldier, and Gladius falls on the ground.
Robin gracefully floats down with her hand-wings.

Before they can rejoice reuniting with Luffy, Gladius gets up and readies his attack.
Robin tells Luffy and Kyros to head to the sunflower field with Law, where Rebecca should be waiting with the keys to his cuffs.
Robin and Bartolomeo vs Gladius and toy soldiers!

Meanwhile Rebecca and Leo reach the flower field.
Leo and other tontattas head off to find their princess, while Rebecca awaits Luffy's arrival.

But a tall figure rises up from the field... it's Diamante.
Rebecca's heart pulses fast as she is confronted with the very nemesis who killed her mother!

End of chapter.

Next week is holiday in Japan, so we won't have Jump.

Aohige talked about One Piece break (only OP) and he's right, no break in next issue. So we will have next chapter 20th August.

Antdog
08-06-2014, 11:32 AM
Chapter out (http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/756)

RMGMDPunk
08-06-2014, 11:59 AM
Oh yeah we're definitely in the big fight sets up now.

Zoro vs. Pica
Franky vs. Senor Pink
Robin and Bartolomeo vs. Gladus & Sugar's Soldiers
Rebecca (and I'm sure Kyros will fight with her) vs. Diamante

Definitely digging this fight set up.

Santoryu
08-06-2014, 12:07 PM
Am I the only one feeling sorry for Cavendish?

RMGMDPunk
08-06-2014, 12:13 PM
I would feel sorry for him if it was likely the horse was actually doing to die.

But it probably won't.

SurgeonOfDeath
08-06-2014, 03:30 PM
Really liked this chapter. The fights are all being set up, and my predictions for the big fights are looking to be right so far.

Kyros on his way with Luffy, Law, and Cavendish. They'll get the key and Law will finally get his cuffs off. Kyros will assist Rebecca. Cavendish will face off against Trebol, and Luffy and Law will fight Dofla. Probably with a dramatic Bellamy stand against Dofla thrown in there somewhere.

I still think/hope Rebecca will join the SHs.

Young Master
08-06-2014, 05:13 PM
YES! Shit is finally moving into place. So excited for what's to come. Also, that Diamante, such a sadistic face. Time to break out the belt again, haha.

Antdog
08-06-2014, 07:07 PM
Boy oh boy can't wait to see Gladius and Diamante in action in the nexy few weeks, seem like their fights are gonna be good. Hopefully Reb can put up a decent fight before Kyros join stealing the spot light

Young Master
08-06-2014, 07:11 PM
Boy oh boy can't wait to see Gladius and Diamante in action in the nexy few weeks, seem like their fights are gonna be good. Hopefully Reb can put up a decent fight before Kyros join stealing the spot light

Lol, Rebecca stands no chance. It's ass beating time.

http://2.p.mpcdn.net/21471/440017/16.jpg

Antdog
08-06-2014, 08:30 PM
Lol, Rebecca stands no chance. It's ass beating time.

http://2.p.mpcdn.net/21471/440017/16.jpg

Didn't he just throw a low blow and tell her about how he killed her mother which threw her off? I agree she's outclassed but there's a slight chance she can do a decent job if she's not being hit in the feels

Young Master
08-06-2014, 08:33 PM
Didn't he just throw a low blow and tell her about how he killed her mother which threw her off? I agree she's outclassed but there's a slight chance she can do a decent job if she's not being hit in the feels

She has a blunt sword that did absolutely nothing, she can't harm him if she tried. When she tried to run Diamante knew what to do. Step on her foot and smack that ***** up. Diamante is going to do the same here. You see that sadistic face? He is going to torment and bully the shit out of her until Kyros arrives.

Antdog
08-06-2014, 09:12 PM
She has a blunt sword that did absolutely nothing, she can't harm him if she tried.

She doesn't need to hurt him to do a decent job.

When she tried to run Diamante knew what to do. Step on her foot and smack that ***** up. Diamante is going to do the same here.

She never tried to run, she attacked, she failed to do anything then he stepped on her foot while he was talking about killing people and what not before she actually tried anything.

You see that sadistic face? He is going to torment and bully the shit out of her until Kyros arrives.

We shall see

SurgeonOfDeath
08-07-2014, 02:48 PM
She'll probably try to play runaway at first, but he'll smack her around. Then she'll rise up and fight back, maybe get in a few good hits, and then Diamante will go for a mega *****slap and Kyros will intervene.

Young Master
08-07-2014, 05:46 PM
I'm hoping that Diamante goes in great detail how her mom died, and that Oda will give us a short flashback showing us how it went down. :EvilFace

Young Master
08-11-2014, 07:48 AM
http://i.imgur.com/8AWE8Z4.jpg

Dat boss as **** cover.

RMGMDPunk
08-11-2014, 09:16 AM
my God. That's one of the best covers in a LONG time.

SurgeonOfDeath
08-12-2014, 02:50 AM
Goddamn that is a good cover.

SurgeonOfDeath
08-18-2014, 04:15 PM
Early spoilers from Ishuhui.

RMGMDPunk
08-18-2014, 04:35 PM
Yes! The cuffs coming off of Law!!

Young Master
08-18-2014, 06:00 PM
Early spoilers from Ishuhui.

I still lol at the people that thought Beccy would solo Diamante. Looks like an awesome chapter, can't wait.

SurgeonOfDeath
08-19-2014, 02:25 AM
There'll prob be a lot of intimidating by Diamante and Rebecca dodging, then before she gets rekt that ^ happens. So pumped for Law's cuffs to come off, I've been waiting so long for him to join the fray.

Young Master
08-20-2014, 06:12 AM
Spoilers are here.

Chapter 757 The trump card
The dog cop finds only his house remaining in the ruin of the town.. but knocked down on its side.
Mystery deepens.

Robin being badass chapter. :)

Summary part one

The fight on the 3rd level continues.
Bartolomeo blocks the incoming bombs from Gladius, and creates stairs made of barriers for Luffy & co.
He tells Luffy to go ahead, Luffy gives gratitude to the chicken crest. (obligatory Barto burst in tears moment)
As Luffy runs and others runs up the stairs to the 4th level, the giant toy soldiers jumps to him and attempts to chomp them.
Cavendish slices the soldiers and tells Luffy he'll hold the enemies here. Caven is pissed at what they did to his horse.

More bombs fly towards Luffy and others, and Barto leaps in the path to take the bombs with his body.
Cavendish yells what happened to the barriers!? Barto explains.. there's a limit on how many barriers he can create at once.
And with the stairs, he's fresh out. But as he lies on the ground hurt, he has no regrets to sacrifice himself for Luffy.

As a toy soldier attacks Barto lying on the ground, Robin neutralizes it.
She agrees that her captain is worth risking their lives for. He's the trump card for victory in any given battle.
She then summons giant hands all around Gladius, knocking away all the soldiers and controlling the field.
With a menacing smile, she tells the officer he's not laying a finger on Luffy.

Meanwhile, Sabo vs Fujitora.
Sabo asks what exactly Fujitora's intentions are.
Fujitora dodges the question, and uses a "Gravity Sword" "Raging Tiger" to knock gravity sideways, knocking Sabo and all the buildings nearby. Sabo turns into flame to charge through the gravity field, and crosses his pipe with Fujitora's sword.
He questions what Fujitora is scheming, but he says he's putting his own head on the betting table... if we lose the dice, how can the game continue?

Mysterious words from Fujitora, who hides his true intentions from all...

Summary last part

Level 4 Sunflower fields

Rebecca runs from Diamante, she has no intention of fighting anymore.
But Diamante mocks her as he chases her, saying how they used her to rile up coliseum, but she outlived their usefulness.
He catches up to her, and knocks her on the side. Then points a gun to her, and tells her he'll kill her the same way he killed her mother.

Rebecca cries out for Mr Soldier, and Kyros leaps out attacking Diamante, wounding him.
She finally sees Kyors, and flashes back to the days she spent with the toy soldier. He is one and the same.
She calls out her father, and Kyros apologizes to her for only teaching her how to fight.
He knows Rebecca, like her mother, despises fighting. He tells her she no longer has to fight anymore.
Diamante asks Kyros what he means by that, and he replies the fight with you will end here.

Luffy and Law arrives, and receives the key for Law's cuffs from Rebecca.
As soon as Law is freed from his cuffs, he slices up the toy soldiers chasing them.
Diamante is shocked to see Luffy and Law standing in front of him.
But Kyros tells them he'll entrust Doflamingo to them. (as he faces off Doflamingo)
The two obliges: Of course!

End of chapter

RMGMDPunk
08-20-2014, 11:37 AM
Chapter is out on Mangapanda. Still waiting to enjoy it via mangastream's translation though.

My body is ready for Law to start wrecking stuff again. #TeamLaw

Young Master
08-20-2014, 05:11 PM
As expected, Rebecca didn't do shit to Diamante. Still nice to know that she never liked fighting and the only reason she fought was because she was forced to. Loving the Diamante rape faces. Looks like Lao G (Too funny) is fighting Chinjao and Baby 5 is fighting Sai. More fights have been set up. I'm really hoping for some Doffy action next chap. So close.

SurgeonOfDeath
08-20-2014, 05:16 PM
Such a badass chapter. Robin about to finally wreck some shit. So it's confirmed the Gravity DF is in Fuji's sword. We all assumed but it's good to get confirmation.

Law about to tear shit up, Iv'e been waiting for so long ;-;

Young Master
08-20-2014, 05:23 PM
Such a badass chapter. Robin about to finally wreck some shit. So it's confirmed the Gravity DF is in Fuji's sword. We all assumed but it's good to get confirmation.

Law about to tear shit up, Iv'e been waiting for so long ;-;

I'm not so sure that was a confirmation. It could have just been the name of that attack and nothing else. He seems to use a combo of his sword and DF the same way Law does.

Dark sasune
08-20-2014, 11:21 PM
This chapter was ****ing badass :D
Robin was Tearing everything apart while giving speeches and i liked how diamnate just kept tormmenting Rebecca lol.
And the Big battle everyone has been looking forward to starts soon ^_^.

SurgeonOfDeath
08-21-2014, 04:07 AM
I'm not so sure that was a confirmation. It could have just been the name of that attack and nothing else. He seems to use a combo of his sword and DF the same way Law does.

That's true. It's at least confirmed he has the gravity DF tho.

I really hope they'll take the time to make each fight detailed in this arc. It would be icing on the cake to this fantastic arc.

Young Master
08-21-2014, 05:05 AM
That's true. It's at least confirmed he has the gravity DF tho.

I really hope they'll take the time to make each fight detailed in this arc. It would be icing on the cake to this fantastic arc.

Yeah, I want every fight to be shown in full, even the small ones like Baby 5 vs Sai.

RMGMDPunk
08-23-2014, 10:53 AM
Just read a post on that other forum with someone saying that Sabo defeating a VA isn't a good feat of strength.

That's bullshit. VAs have given people shit throughout the entire series. Defeating one insanely casually is definitely a feat that people should notice.

The same post says that Luffy/Law vs. Doflamingo shouldn't happen because that makes Luffy's 2 year training a waste of time.

why are people so stupid? He's gonna talk about power levels for VAs and how they mean nothing but not realize that Doflamingo is basically admiral level? Luffy isn't ready to take down admirals on his own yet.

Young Master
08-23-2014, 06:08 PM
Yeah, many people think that because Luffy trained for two years, that means he can solo the whole New World. It's very annoying. I guess all the other SNs are going to just kick back while Luffy takes down Kaido/Big Mam? Please.

SurgeonOfDeath
08-25-2014, 12:01 AM
Luffy would never be able to solo Dofla in his current state. That's why Oda's pairing him with Law, to make it more believable. Plus, we haven't even seen the fight yet. No clue as to what'll happen.

Young Master
08-27-2014, 07:19 AM
The next chapter (spoiler or scanlation, doesn't matter) may be possibly delayed.
They're apparently getting strict with earliness of shipping out manga magazines, both Sunday and Magazine were affected it seems. Several places that got Jump early didn't this week.

It means the leaks from early buyers will be a day or two late, so you may start seeing Jump manga on Thursdays instead.

Sad day.

SurgeonOfDeath
08-28-2014, 12:02 AM
:sad:

Young Master
08-28-2014, 07:19 AM
by redon

Spoilers, thanks Ishuhui.com.

- Sugar fainted again when she was about to turn Luffy and Law into toys.
- Finally Luffy and Law showed up in front of Dofla.

Get HYPE. :came:

NarutoSegaHokage
08-28-2014, 07:30 AM
Get HYPE. :came:

Finally. :came:

SurgeonOfDeath
08-28-2014, 02:14 PM
:came::came::came::came::came::came::came::came::c ame::came::came::came::came::came:

RMGMDPunk
08-28-2014, 04:03 PM
>mfw this chapter

:came:

Young Master
08-28-2014, 04:27 PM
Dat Ussop, Probably his absolute best, that was awesome :came:
Dat last panel, so badass! :came:

Dark sasune
08-28-2014, 06:13 PM
Epic Chapter! Looking forward to the final battle:dio:

Hikaru
08-28-2014, 11:55 PM
Best chapter in a long while.

SurgeonOfDeath
08-29-2014, 03:13 AM
God Ussop has Haki:came:

Dat ending :came:

In all honesty, this chapter was ****ing awesome.

Young Master
09-02-2014, 07:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/krNcF1U.jpg

Donquixote Family ages and older Sugar!

RMGMDPunk
09-03-2014, 12:25 AM
Sugar can't legit be 10. Gotta be Oda trolling. They said she was much older. Maybe her body is 10?

Young Master
09-03-2014, 12:39 AM
Sugar can't legit be 10. Gotta be Oda trolling. They said she was much older. Maybe her body is 10?

Her body is 10, she is actually 22.

SurgeonOfDeath
09-03-2014, 10:14 AM
Wow. Only 3 people below 30, 4 if you count Viola.

RMGMDPunk
09-04-2014, 08:22 AM
http://www.ishuhui.com/archives/3409

:came: :came: :came:

Young Master
09-04-2014, 08:29 AM
Seems like an awesome chapter. I want to know what is being said damn it!

Santoryu
09-04-2014, 09:48 AM
Oh god this looks ****ing great :came:

SurgeonOfDeath
09-04-2014, 11:48 AM
Holy shit ****ing badass

Young Master
09-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Finally, the fight has begun. :came:

SurgeonOfDeath
09-05-2014, 02:12 AM
That was an awesome chapter. Law just looking up at Trebol like ''get rekt''.

luffydzoro
09-05-2014, 10:20 AM
the chapter was awesome but still what was the history 13 years ago that depressed doffy.

RMGMDPunk
09-10-2014, 11:20 AM
Chinese RAW. (http://www.ishuhui.com/archives/3440)

Only 13 pages this week.

SurgeonOfDeath
09-10-2014, 08:06 PM
Looks interesting, seems like a story driven chapter so I can't wait for English scans

EDIT

That was a great chapter, Dofla's past coming into a brighter light. And Fuji betting on Luffy was neat.

Young Master
09-10-2014, 08:40 PM
That Doffy kicking ass! I'm pretty sure he came out of the womb with those shades. XD

Young Master
09-18-2014, 07:37 AM
Law asked Doflamingo why he can active CP0 if he wasn't one of Tenryūbito​.

Doflamingo said he got the "national treasure" level secret of Mariejois which can influence the whole world​.

Pirates tried to kill Doflamingo but failed. So now ​​Tenryūbito​​ work with Doflamingo.

Doflamingo didn't get Operation Fruit only​. He said he can control the world if he got the fruit.​

No chapter next week.

From redon

Law's flasback starts and Corazón appears. He hates kids.
YUSSSS!!! Finally!

SurgeonOfDeath
09-18-2014, 11:43 AM
Yaaaaaassssss

Young Master
09-18-2014, 06:30 PM
http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/761

As you can guess, the trans are absolutely horrid this week.

If you are confused about something, the great Aohige has translated the chapter.

North West city of Primula, a marine tries to stop the animals from hurting themselves on the birdcage by shooting them with sedatives.
Pirates are looting the city, while children cry over he fallen bodies of their parents.

In midst of the chaos VA Maynard gets a report from a marine soldier that the fight between Sabo and Fujitora ended in a tie.
This was hard to swallow for the VA, as Fujitora is an Admiral, the highest fighting forces the Marines have.
He finds something fishy about this outcome... but for now, Maynard focuses on bringing order to the chaos at hand.

Meanwhile at the palace, Dofla (a string clone?) and manipulated Bellay attack Luffy, who is hand-tied behind his back.
Luffy kicks them with Gomu Gomu Octostamp, but is kicked down into the caslte walls by Doflamingo.
He breaks through the entire layer of the castle, damaged.

Doflamingo continues to tell is tale.. of how cruel humans can become towards a fallen Celestial Dragon.
As he walks over to Law to start the execution, Law questions Doflamingo how he is able to have such political clout, such as using the CP0, when he is no longer a World Noble.
Doflamingo answers.. he has knowledge of a great "treasure" hidden deep within the holy city of Marie Jois.
The mere existence of this treasure can tremble the world. This knowledge makes him dangerous, but the Nobles were unable to kill Doflamingo due to his might. They instead decided to work with him, granting him the power.
Dofla continues, saying if he had the Ope Ope Fruit in his grasp on that fateful day, he could have taken control of the "treasure" and rule over the world!

That's how powerful the Ope Ope fruit is... but did you know that in the hand of a talented man, the fruit can even grant one of the oldest wishes of mankind... for this some consider this the ultimate devil fruit!
Law did indeed know what he's talking about. The ability to "operate" on a person to change him/her into an unaging immortal at the cost of the user' life...!

Dofla had no intention of giving the fruit to Law.
Even though Dofla's family gave Law everything he knows... swordsmanship from Diamante, martial arts from G Lao, cannon mastery from Gladius... Law turned on him.

Law gives gratitude for all that, and to Cora-san who is the reason why Law is still here (and alive)
He gives thanks to Doflamingo for giving him power to defeat him

Flashback...
Young boy Law stands in front of Diamante and Trebol. He says he has 3 years and 2 month to live.
He wants to kill as many people as possible in that 3 years of life.
The two officers laugh at how crazy the boy is. There are many kids who come to them, most run away crying within two days.

Buffalo and Baby 5, two children who survived and stayed with the family, greets Corazon as he returns.
Corazon slips and falls as he enters the building. The two children laugh, but is subsequently slapped by Corazon.
Baby 5 brings tea for Corazon, and he spews it out at how hot it is.

Trebol and Diamante asks if Corazon has finished the job, and to hand over the money if so.
The two explains to Law that this man is the true brother of Doflamingo, and an officer... despite his inability to focus and clumsiness.
He was traumatized in the past and lost the ability to speak.

They tell him he also hates kids, as Corazon grabs Law by the head and throws him out the window, onto a mount of steel.
He then lights a cigarette, only to burst burn himself in flames.
Law, hurt on the steel mount, vows to kill the man.

End of chapter, break next issue

Also, everytime we see more of the Doffy Fam I fall in love again.

SurgeonOfDeath
09-19-2014, 02:52 AM
Great chapter yet again.

Some of my theories:

I'm guessing the traumatic incident for Corazon was his father's death at the hands of Dofla and the whole "treasure" thing. He hates kids, but will obviously warm up in some way to Law. Corazon was the previous bearer of the OpeOpe Fruit. Once Law's time started to expire, Corazon sacrificed himself and rendered Law immortal (there's gotta be a catch, like he can only die by battle or something). Maybe just before he sacrifices himself, he regains his voice and tells Law the truth about Dofla and how cruel he is or something, providing Law his vendetta. I also think Law will use the immortality thing way later on on Luffy in order to save him, believing in him as the PK and probably even more than that.

As for what that treasure is that Dofla found, I've eliminated a few possibilities. It can't be the knowledge of the void century, because from the context we're to assume it's a physical thing. Dofla said he needed the OpeOpe to obtain it, which originally made me believe it was Shirahoshi's power, but the government isn't keeping her locked away in Marejois, so that's a no. Only thing I could think of atm is Uranus. My original theory I posted on SI had Uranus as Dragon's DF.

Uranus is the God of the skies in mythology, and Dragon seems to be able to control the winds at the very least. It would also explain why Dragon has the highest bounty and is so dangerous to them. AND, now with Dofla's piece added on, it could be that he found Uranus in DF form in Marejois, causing the WG to see him as an immediate threat. Why does he need the OpeOpe fruit then? Because Dragon now has its power and Dofla wants to swap minds in order to obtain it. With it, Dofla could wreck the havoc he dreams of doing.

How did Dragon end up with it? His father is Garp, a high ranking marine official. With his personality, he could've been flaunting the marines' power by showing his son their trump card. Dragon, possibly already anti-WG, snatches it.

What do you guys think?

SurgeonOfDeath
09-21-2014, 04:21 AM
Bumping?

Dark sasune
09-21-2014, 11:24 PM
This chapter was great.
I'm really looking forward to see the relationship between Law and corazon.

Young Master
10-02-2014, 05:29 AM
From redon

- Law had the "lead amber illness".
- Law's parents were doctors in the "White City" in "Flevance" country. They tried to find a treatment for "lead amber illness".
- Law's sister had the same illness in the last stage.
- World Government and other countries killed all "White City" people and burned it. Law escaped by hiding in dead bodies.
- Law tried to kill Corazón.

RMGMDPunk
10-02-2014, 01:54 PM
http://mangajoy.com/One-Piece/762/2/

Chapter is out.

W-what? no.... those aren't tears. I swear.

;-;

Young Master
10-02-2014, 05:34 PM
Damn, was this the epic fb we have been waiting for? I think so, because it was pretty damn amazing. Also, I love the DD crew so ****ing much. :came:

http://i58.tinypic.com/21demv.png

Spotted by someone from NF. Motha****ing Croc.

Santoryu
10-02-2014, 09:21 PM
Beautiful chapter. The flashback I have been waiting for for years does not disappoint.

I love seeing the Doflamingo Family acting more like an actual family too it really humanizes their characters

SurgeonOfDeath
10-02-2014, 11:37 PM
Beautiful chapter. The flashback I have been waiting for for years does not disappoint.

I love seeing the Doflamingo Family acting more like an actual family too it really humanizes their characters

^^^

I love how the fb isn't just about Law, Doffy, and Corazon. It's about the DD family and their relations.

Law's backstory does not dissapoint.

Santoryu
10-03-2014, 03:53 AM
Didn't notice this while reading but Baby Dellinger is on the the table on the first page. Thats some lifelong crew loyalty right there

Senor Pink looks even more swag too

SurgeonOfDeath
10-04-2014, 02:41 AM
I didn't see Sugar tho.

Love your set San

RMGMDPunk
10-04-2014, 03:40 AM
Sugar joined after Law left, for sure.

This is supported by the fact Law didn't know about her powers and wasn't cautious about her when she returned a few chapters ago.

Young Master
10-08-2014, 05:44 AM
From redon

- Law​'s original full name is Trafalgar D Wartel Law.​
-​ Corazon asked Law to stay away from Dofla​mingo.

from redon

Law full name is based on "Battle of Waterloo" (ワーテルローの戦い in Japanese). Law's full name in japanese is "トラファルガー・D・ワーテル・ロー" so maybe is Trafalgar D Water Law or something like that.

RMGMDPunk
10-08-2014, 09:40 AM
Wasn't really expecting Law to have D in his name.

Aohige's Full Summary

ch 763 Human declaration
Sea-cats live in the ruins above the port town

Doflamingo has a nightmare...
As a child, he, his brother, and his father are hanged from windows, with hateful enraged commoners gathering to torture them.
One man cries his five years old and a two year old sons were shot 16 times to death by a Celestial Dragon for crossing the street in front of them.
And old woman cries her daughter was enslaved, and when she returned home in tatters she killed herself.
A man whose eyes were gouged out for amusement when he was a slave of a Celestial dragon.
Wife burned to death. A whole nation starved to death. And so on...

They declare because the Donquixote family is a "former" Celestial Dragon, the marines would not save them.
Aren't you supposed to be gods? You're not human, right? Then you wouldn't die so easily... right!?
They ask if they can even know what true suffering is.

The phone rings, and Doflamingo wakes up from the nightmare...
He chugs down booze and takes the call.

Flashback 33 years ago, Marie Jois
The Celestial Dragons cannot believe the words of Donquixote Homing.
Saint Homing plans to cast away his position as a god and live with the mortals! This is madness!
Saint Homing answers he is, and has always been, a human being.
The CDs scream in anger, what does this man think the CD is! Are you trying to tell us we are humans as well!? Blasphemy!

The marines escort the Saint Homing and his family to a nation not part of the World Government, located in the far north.
They recover the chip (coin or a medal perhaps) that proves one to be Celestial Dragon from Homing.
Young Doffy jumps on a pile of treasures and asks where the slaves are, and he wants to go buy some.
Homing realizes he must reeducate his son from the start.

Doffy screams in arrogance in the town, angry at a citizen for crossing the street in front of him. He demands a gun.

..... (missing pages?)

Their house is burned down, and the angry crowd looks for them.
They want to bent their centuries of rage and frustration on the family.
The family flees, but Doflamingo cannot stand to live in poverty.

One night he sees his father making a phone call to Marie Jois, asking if they can return.
He was not expecting the life to be this harsh. He wants at least his sons to be taken in custody for safety
But the answer was "This is the life you chose. You are a filthy human now, do not call us again."

The harsh life took a heavy toll on the mother, and she eventually dies.
The Donquixote family is finally cornered, and captured by the civilians. Homing asks for mercy and pleas to have his sons spared, but they refuse to listen.

Flashback ends...

Law is captured and brought in front of Doflamingo.
But contrary to exception, Doflamingo tells Law he is willing to let him in the family.
He sees great potential in him.

No one seems to know he stabbed Corazon... He bribed Buffalo with an ice cream, but why has Corazon not reported the attack to his brother...?

Doflamingo tells him even though Law only has three years to live, there may be hope of a cure from Devil Fruits.
The power of DF are beyond human comprehension, there may be an ability out there that can cure him.
If you have the luck, you may survive past the 3 years limit.. and I will train you to become my right hand man in 10 years!
Dofla notices Corazon's injuries, but Corazon tells him nothing.

The family heads south east to Reverse Mountain.
Doflamingo plans to increase his sphere of influence with trades.
Years go by in the life of piracy... Law grows up with other children under the care of the family, and Dofla mentors him.
He learns how to shoot from Gladius, learns how to fight from Lao G, and learns swordsmanship from Diamante.

1 more years to Law's death... his symptom is increasingly worsening.
Baby 5 and Buffalo has already told Law their real names, and asks Law for his.
Trafalgar D. Water Law. He's not supposed to tell this to anyone.

(Trivia time! Law's name is spelt exactly the same in Japanese as the The Battle of Waterloo. Along with Trafalgar based on Battle of Trafalgar)

The name of D is supposed to be kept secret!
Corazon, overhearing this conversation, grabs Law ans takes him away.

Corzon asks Law.... Is your hidden name truly D? If so, you need to get out of here, away from Doflamingo!
Law... you should not be with him!!

End of chapter

SurgeonOfDeath
10-08-2014, 11:54 AM
Law's a D :came: :came: :came: :came: :came: :came: :came: :came: :came: :came: :came: :came: :came:

Young Master
10-08-2014, 05:54 PM
More epicness from the Donquixote Family. :came: Seriously, best ****ing crew ever. That cp next week better feature the Donquixote Family.

SurgeonOfDeath
10-11-2014, 02:31 AM
Donquixote family is legit. The best antagonists are the ones who you root for just as much as the protagonists.

Any comments on my theory from last week :c? You don't have to but I enjoy feedback.

Young Master
10-16-2014, 06:46 AM
spoilers.

- Rosinante was an Akuma no Mi user. He ate Nagi Nagi no Mi (ナギナギの実), he was a "no sounds" man.
- Vergo was first Corazón in Donquixote Pirates.
- Rosinante took Law with him to search a cure of Law's illness.

Santoryu
10-16-2014, 08:36 AM
Wow I actualy used to think vergo was related to the heart seat when they first appeared and assumed it was vacated for Law

Hopefully we see Vergo disciplining Law since hes probably my favorite donquixote family member

SurgeonOfDeath
10-16-2014, 09:28 PM
I love this so much. Getting all this character development for my already favorite character is amazing.

RMGMDPunk
10-23-2014, 10:46 AM
- Title: Minion, the island of destiny.
- Doflamingo told Rosinante that some pirates had Ope Ope no Mi and they wanted to trade it with Marine. Doflamingo wanted to get it before that.
- Rosinante called Sengoku to inform about it. Sengoku was surprised becouse it was top secret.
- Rosinante decided to steal Ope Ope no Mi before trade date and before Doflamingo's plan.​
- Rosinante got Ope Ope no Mi (It's ♡ form) but when he was running away he's captured by the pirates.
- No chapter next week.

The plot thickens.

SurgeonOfDeath
10-24-2014, 04:06 AM
I love Corazon. He's the father/big bro Law never had. He started out hating kids, but Law has grown on him so much that not only does he care about Law, he solos an entire pirate crew for him. Albeit the ''D'' originally attracted him to Law, but it's become apparant it's so much more than that.

RMGMDPunk
10-25-2014, 11:46 AM
It isn't that he hated kids, he was trying to get them to leave the Doflamingo Family.

Young Master
10-25-2014, 08:16 PM
What a piece of shit. Trying to get them to leave the best family they will ever have.

SurgeonOfDeath
10-27-2014, 01:28 AM
It isn't that he hated kids, he was trying to get them to leave the Doflamingo Family.

Makes more sense, I agree looking at it now. Plus it adds to his good credibility.

Young Master
11-06-2014, 05:12 AM
Chapter 766 spoilers - credit redon from AP.

- In the cover, Oda honors Naruto for its ending.
- Rocinante met Law and forced him to eat Ope Ope no Mi.
- Rocinante gave Law a secret letter for the Marine. Law found a Marine but he didn't know that Marine was Vergo.
- Vergo beat up Rocinante and Law and contacted with Doflamingo.
- Rocinante and Law escaped but Doflamingo released the Torikago in Minion.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/a13c7a362562950

Oda cover page tribute to nardo

NarutoSegaHokage
11-06-2014, 10:12 AM
Chapter 766 spoilers - credit redon from AP.

- In the cover, Oda honors Naruto for its ending.
- Rocinante met Law and forced him to eat Ope Ope no Mi.
- Rocinante gave Law a secret letter for the Marine. Law found a Marine but he didn't know that Marine was Vergo.
- Vergo beat up Rocinante and Law and contacted with Doflamingo.
- Rocinante and Law escaped but Doflamingo released the Torikago in Minion.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/a13c7a362562950

Oda cover page tribute to nardo

This cover page is great. c;

SurgeonOfDeath
11-06-2014, 11:34 PM
****ing Corazon. You awesome bastard.

Young Master
11-13-2014, 05:31 AM
Redon

- Rocinante appeared and Donquixote Family catched him. Doflamingo asked him about Ope Ope no Mi and Law. Rocinante told him Law ate the fruit and already escaped from the Torikago.
- Buffalo reported that the Marines saved a boy. Doflamingo cancelled the Torikago and asked them to attack the ships.
- Actually Law was hidden inside a treasure box which behind of Rocinante when Rocinante talked to Doflamingo.
- Doflamingo killed Rocinante. Law cried inside treasure box but no one can hear him, thanks to Rocinante's power.
- In the end, Tsuru's ship attacked. Donquixote Family tried to escape. At this moment Law walked away silently from treasure box they took and then cried bitterly

SurgeonOfDeath
11-13-2014, 03:29 PM
:sad:

Young Master
11-13-2014, 08:30 PM
That traitorous shit is finally dead. Good riddance.

SurgeonOfDeath
11-14-2014, 03:04 AM
That traitorous shit is finally dead. Good riddance.

:smug: u mad bruh

Young Master
11-19-2014, 05:12 AM
From redon
- Back to the present. Law and Doflamingo fight. Law admits he's a "D" too.
​- Brief review of all it's happening in Dressrosa (Donquixote Family Vs Mugiwara Pirates/other pirates, dwarfs in Royal Palace...).
- In the end ​Law wounds Doflamingo's body by using "Injection Shot".

SurgeonOfDeath
11-20-2014, 04:26 AM
Doflamingo gits rekt

Young Master
11-26-2014, 08:31 AM
From redon

Doflamingo cuts Law's right arm.

- Doflamingo releases Bellemy but Bellemy wants to fight against Luffy by himself for his last fight of life.

SurgeonOfDeath
12-03-2014, 08:47 PM
Bellamy wtf r u doing

SurgeonOfDeath
12-11-2014, 01:47 PM
New chapter out.

Harujdin comin in clutch. Zoro got his rape face on. Next chapter should be good.

Young Master
12-11-2014, 07:56 PM
Wish there was more depth to the Machvise fight, but it was still awesome for what little there was. Also glad to see Zoro didn't take out Pica as easy as people thought he would. Looking forward to next chap. :)

SurgeonOfDeath
12-12-2014, 02:30 AM
Wish there was more depth to the Machvise fight, but it was still awesome for what little there was. Also glad to see Zoro didn't take out Pica as easy as people thought he would. Looking forward to next chap. :)

Yeah I actually thought it'd be more one-sided. Zoro always seems like one who struggles the least. But this needs to be the first real push for the SHs, so I'm glad to see Zoro actually exert himself.

Young Master
12-17-2014, 07:18 AM
From redon

- One Piece 5th Official Characters' Popularity Poll TOP 10 (not in order): Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Nami, Chopper, Ace, Hancock, Sabo, Law and Bartolomeo.
- Baby 5 wants to marry Sai. Chinjao was disappointed at Sai becuase of Sai's kindness.
- Chinjao tried to attack Baby 5 with his head. Sai stopped it but Chinjao's head was crooked​.
- Lao G raided Chinjao. Chinjao was down.
- Sai told Lao G and Baby 5 that he will marry Baby 5 as new commander of the Happo Navy when he wins.
- Sai kicked Lao G to death valley. Baby 5 fell in love.

SurgeonOfDeath
12-17-2014, 08:36 PM
Nice to see Oda taking care of the smaller fights. No off-screens, while still providing nice character development.

Young Master
12-20-2014, 05:45 AM
Sai is a motha****ing boss. Nuff said. ****ing Lao G was hilarious. Also, this little flashback for Baby 5 made me love her all the more. Best female character. Guessing Dellinger is next to go down. Hope he puts on a good show.

SurgeonOfDeath
12-20-2014, 06:52 AM
One of the things I just gathered: Dellinger has been soloing Oolumbus, Buu, Ideo, and anyone else from the coliseum group that I forgot.

Can't wait for the Zoro v Pica, Kyros v Diamante, Cavendish/Bartolomeo v Gladius, and of course Luffy/Law v Dofla/Trebol.

Unless Oda royally ****s up the ending, this is definitely my favorite arc.

Young Master
12-26-2014, 07:47 AM
From redon

- Chapter tittle: "Cabbage & Romeo".
- Wadatsumi appears in the cover.
- Kyros, Rebecca and Diamante are still fighting.
- Gladius makes ground explode with his ability.
- Gladius attacks Robin but Bartolomeo protects her. She winks Bartolomeo, he's on fire.
- Dellinger chages his teeth (like Arlong) and defeats Ideo.
- When Dellinger tries to help Gladius, Hakuba appears and defeats Dellinger with one thrust.

Young Master
01-15-2015, 06:01 AM
Spoiler pic from redon
http://i.imgur.com/ZliY3Yy.jpg

SurgeonOfDeath
01-16-2015, 02:59 AM
Awesome chapter. I'm thinking Cavendish and Bellamy both join Bartolomeo's crew. dat Hakuba rape

Also: Rare Robin fight set up. Hopefully she does some damage.

Young Master
01-16-2015, 10:33 AM
Hakuba is ****ing awesome. Gladius put up a great fight, but I can't help but feel his end was a bit anticlimactic. Wish Bart's attack had some more impact to it. Great to see Robin going to join the fight against Diamante.

Young Master
01-22-2015, 10:58 AM
http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/774

Young Master
01-29-2015, 05:11 AM
From redon

Title: To Lucien love (nod to James Bond movie "From Russia with Love").
- Flashback Mr. Pink. He had a wife (Lucien) and a son (Gimlet).
- Gimlet died and Lucien left in a vegetative state.
- Franky beats Senor Pink.
Next week One Piece rests.

RMGMDPunk
01-31-2015, 01:34 AM
What a man's man.

gdf
02-03-2015, 08:12 PM
Hey guys, I took a hiatus from One Piece because I felt it was progressing slow. Would now be a decent time to keep reading? My friends said I stopped right before a now ended flashback arc.
What I mean to say is, has anyone actually done anything to Doflamingo or is everyone still running at him?

Young Master
02-06-2015, 08:24 AM
Hey guys, I took a hiatus from One Piece because I felt it was progressing slow. Would now be a decent time to keep reading? My friends said I stopped right before a now ended flashback arc.
What I mean to say is, has anyone actually done anything to Doflamingo or is everyone still running at him?

Luffy and Law are fighting him right now. All the fights with the executives are over. All that's left is the seats and Doffy.

Young Master
02-12-2015, 05:17 AM
- Chapter 776: "Hero of the Colosseum".
- Franky faints when he enters in Smile Factory.
- Diamante creates fireworks with pointed balls to attack Robin, Rebecca and Kyros.
- Although Kyros is injured, he defeats Diamante with "The lightning destroy sword" attack.

SurgeonOfDeath
02-12-2015, 11:00 PM
Kyros is a monster holy shit. One-legged, raining spikes, uneven grounding, and he still makes Diamante his *****.

Young Master
02-19-2015, 05:39 AM
As Diamante falls from Kyros' blade, he hits his head on a wooden pike and is knocked out.
Robin sends off Rebecca to her father. Unbeknownst to Rebecca, Robin's back was torn and bloodied from the iron stars she shielded her from.
The wooden pike Diamante hit his head on... was the grave of Scarlet.

Viola reports to King and Tank Lepanto of Kyros' victory and safety of Rebecca.
Short flashbacks of the day Scarlet's death was reported to them.

Viola also reports on Strawhats and their allies defeating majority of Donquixote family officers.
Only ones still left standing are Bellamy, Pica, Trebol, and Doflamingo himself.
The king and Tank heads to the city to find what they can do to help.
The citizens, shamed from their own actions of going after the Strawhats, follows them.

Admiral Fujitora gathers marines to guide the citizens in the city to where they can protect them.

Young Master
02-26-2015, 05:34 AM
- Orlumbus throws Zoro towards Pica with Admiral Killer Bowling.
- Zoro cuts the golem several times until Pica leaves the golem.
- Pica uses Busoshoku Haki in all his body but Zoro uses Busoshoku Haki too in his katanas and defeats him.

From redon

Young Master
03-05-2015, 05:44 AM
- Chapter 779: "Final Fight".
- Color Spread: "Let's go for Pirate Festival".
- Zoro remembers a conversation about haki and katanas with Mihawk.
- After some hits, Luffy defeats Bellamy.
- Doflamingo says Luffy will be surprise when he see Law dead body.
- No chapter next week.

Young Master
03-19-2015, 06:03 AM
Few minutes back from the last chapter.

As Law lay there dying, Trebol laughs at how persistent he is.
Dofla tells Law he has no chance against Dofla by himself, let alone both him and Trebol at the same time, just let go.
He then laughs at Law's wasted 13 years of life.

He offers Law that he'll grant one wish, any wish, if he performs the immortality surgery right now.
Law laughs and he'll do it if Dofla can bring back Corazon to life right now, and go kiss the asses of every citizen in this country.

Law tells him that it is infact Doflamingo that doesn't realize what he has gotten himself into.
Strawhats have done miracles through out their adventure, and there's no way Doflamingo can stop them. He will never get Ceasar back.
Your future is doomed.

Young Master
03-26-2015, 06:36 AM
- The Law Doflamingo killed is a clone, Law is downstairs.
- Law talking to Luffy using some sort of electric induction.
- Law said to Doflamingo 'go to hell, you evil bastard'.
- Law and Doflamingo has a quick conversation, Doffy said 'Law, you're just like me'.
- Law felt despaired and sorry.
- While Doflamingo tried to attack Law, Luffy stepped up.

Young Master
04-09-2015, 08:45 AM
Leo sees the explosion and wants to go help, but Kyros and Robin advise against it.
Even Law, who was also a shichibukai, was beaten to pulp, they would only pull Luffy's leg if they did.

They saw Law because Luffy carried him and leaped out of the explosion.
He tosses Law towards Robin, and while she was surprised to see his arm cut off, spreads Spider Net and catches him.

Dofla comes chasing him, and shoots Bullet Strings to try and finish off Law. Luffy attacks him with Hawk Whip, but too late to stop the bullets.
The bullets rain down on Robin and Law.

Cavendish arrives in the nick of time to deflect the bullets and protect Law.
Luffy yells to Caven to take the others to safety. At first he wants to join Luffy's fight, but Luffy yells out that he's counting on him.
Caven can't deny the wishes of his fans! If Strawhat Luffy is to be his fan, he will oblige!

He rushes to call for Barto to help evacuate them and Law to safety.
Meanwhile Leo tries to stitch Law's wounds together and have the princess heal him.

Dofla tells Luffy to step out of the way, let him end Law's suffering, but Luffy replies he'll have to beat him to get past.
Luffy tries to attack with rushes of punches, but Dofla easily dodges and tells Luffy while his punches are fast, they lack the power behind them.
He counters with OverHeat, damaging Luffy, while he remembers when he first heart of the Straw Hat Luffy...

When he heard from Trebol that Crocodile was taken down by a marine Captain, he didn't believe it.
Then he saw the increase of Straw Hat Luffy's bounty, and started investigating.

Now Luffy has survived the Marineford War and came all the way here to Dressrosa.
While he praises the young pirate, he kicks him down through the floor of the castle and the impact reaches even the lower floors.

Law regains consciousness, and tells Cavendish to leave him here. He spent 13 years chasing Dofla, he wants to see the end of it himself.
Law tells him that if Straw Hat loses here, I should die here. I'm the one that dragged Luffy into this...!

Robin tries to tell Law that the alliance was on equal grounds, and Luffy is here on his own will, but Law is adamant to stay.
Cavendish realizes it's impossible to convince him, and sits down next to Law. He tells Robin to take the others to safety.
Caven tells Law that he won't hear the wishes of a suicidal man. I will stay, and if you are going to die, it will be after me.

Luffy attacks Dofla with Grizzly Magnum, but easily countered.
Dofla asks Luffy how long are you going to take to kill me? One hour is the time limit until the birdcage is completely closed.
In less than half an hour there will be people dying. Elderly and babies will be the first to go. And in 40 minutes you will hear their screams reaching this palace.
It's all your fault. If you didn't come here, this nation would be in peace.

Luffy denies that claim as a facade.
Dofla says he's getting in his way all for heroics, but Luffy returns no, YOU are the one getting in MY way.
I won't let anyone die on my watch.

Both you and this birdcage of yours is getting in MY way.

Gear........ Fourth.

RMGMDPunk
04-09-2015, 10:28 PM
Typical Oda making us wait 2 weeks for Gear 4th lmao.

Young Master
04-23-2015, 09:52 PM
Well, that was... Interesting.

RMGMDPunk
04-24-2015, 01:37 PM
I love Gear 4th man. Probably my favorite Gear by far. It looks so goofy yet also incredibly badass at the same time.

Young Master
05-03-2015, 09:48 AM
CCC_AP:

Doffy: "I'll show you. My "awakening!"
Doflamingo's strings "awaken."
The surrounding people turn into strings (?) and attack Luffy
Luffy: "No way that's really a paramecia power"
Doffy: "Devil Fruit powers can be 'awakened.' But you're nowhere near that level"

The townspeople lose the will to run from the strings (?).
The king or mayor or somebody says "Strawhat Luffy's still fighting, so don't give up!"
The townspeople are encouraged.
Luffy hits Doflamingo with Lion Bazooka.
End.

RMGMDPunk
05-03-2015, 12:51 PM
So Paramecia types can Awaken just like Zoans. This is a serious game changer.

Young Master
05-14-2015, 10:27 AM
http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/786

RMGMDPunk
05-17-2015, 12:30 PM
Burgess also knowing how to steal devil fruits like Blackbeard? That's probably the most interesting thing to take here. I would be excited for Burgess vs. Sabo but Sabo already kicked his ass really.

Young Master
05-28-2015, 05:40 AM
Chapter 788 "My fight"

3 minutes left until the Birdcage reaches the center of city.
Bunch of nameless gladiators tries to stop Doflamigo, but are obliterated instantly.
Gatz runs carrying Luffy even though Lucy's recovery won't make it in time
Law uses shambles to appear in front of them, and says he'll take care of him now.

South-Eastern city of Sepio:
Barto uses his indestructible barrier in front of the birdcage, and the gladiators all push the barrier to stop the progress.
Leo is seen pushing the barrier as well, and explains to Robin what the princess is doing.

"Chiyupopo" (Healing-Sunflowers)
She can turn her tears into sunflower shape and float the air, covering the whole city.
We see a man who broke his ankle and cannot run from the birdcage instantly getting healed ad runs
But the power is not limitless... it has a big glaring problem.

The heal is temporary.

After a few minutes, the power will wear off, and the state of the person recovers back to what it was before the heal.
The gladiators are moving now due to the heal, but they will revert back to severely injured state afterwards.

Princess is on the back of Kabu, flying above the city pouring the Chiyupopo all over the city.
She says she has no power to fight bad guys, but her tears won't stop flowing. But THIS is her fight.
On the ground people are praising at the miracle, screaming god has come to this land in the time of crisis.

God Usopp yells at the citizens while being carried on the back of Hack.
He orders them to head to East and West, to help push the birdcage back.
They are at first reluctant, thinking it's no use, but he hollers at them to trust his teammates and go!

Rebecca heads to stop Doflamingo, in case the birdcage is unstoppable.
But Viola has arrived first. Viola tells Rebecca to not do anything foolish, she needs to stay alive after this.
Dofla asks Viola "Then why did you com here, Viola?" Viola takes her coat off, and faces off Doflamingo.
She means to settle the score, as the final member of Donquixote family still standing. She means to fight him to the death.

Franky and co are pushing the Factory in north east, while behind the factory Zoro and the two samurai are pushing the birdcage with their swords.
They aren't sure if it's working.
Fujitora shows up, lending himself and his sword to push back.

The marines, the citizens, all rush to each corner of the city to help Zoro, Franky, and and Gladiators push back the birdcage.
With the whole city helping out, the birdcage comes to a halt with a crashing, booming sound!

It starts moving right away again, but now they know for sure this can be stopped and slowed down.
Hope is in the air, and everyone pitches in to carry on the pushing fight.

Meanwhile, Rebecca breaks down in tears crying out Viola's name.

1 minutes left until Lucy is back up!

End of chapter

gdf
06-16-2015, 08:07 PM
I like how Dressrosa is going. It's a really fun chapter, that makes me feel like I'm experiencing the progression of Alabasta (arabasta), that other people did, since I saw that entire arc at once.

Young Master
07-02-2015, 05:21 AM
Spoilers

As Burgess lay beaten, Sabo walks away.
He asks Sabo why he isn't finishing him off, and Sabo answers the conflict is over, there's no need.

Burgess laughs at how soft the "brothers" are, and mock Sabo telling him if he wants to hear what Ace said as they handed him to the marines.
He realized he was going to be executed, and asked us not to "tell his little brother". Burgess laughs.

Sabo's face turns to rage as Burgess continues his words. Sabo ignores the incoming call on his den-den mushi and listens.
Foolish man, he didn't even understand how much his life was worth! The marines were obviously going to make 120% use out of his life...
Sabo cuts off the pirate in rage, grabbing his face with his hands in iron claw fashion.
Not another word out of you... I've been thinking of what Ace was feeling as he left this world every night, I know exactly what the were without you telling me!

Burgess was purposely pissing off Sabo so he will lose himself in rage, and use that opening to stab him in the neck with a knife hidden behind his back.
He mocks him for not going to save Ace, stating were you too busy sleeping? He lunges his knife towards Sabo's neck!
Sabo tells him he has no regrets, and blows up Burgess with a massive Fire Fist.

Burgess whimpers in pain as he lay on the ground burning. Sabo says even if I were to forgive, Ace wouldn't.

Sabo answers the phone finally, to be greeted by angry Koala on the other side.
He tells her Burgess has been dealt with, and asks her if she's gotten hold of the "list"
She has the list, already got the ship ready, met up with Hack. They've all been waiting on him.
Sabo cuts her off on the phone, much to her annoyance

jami
09-16-2019, 10:33 PM
No posts yet? Looks like I'll start it off. Recent chapter was okay. Too much unnecessary jumping around with no real progression.its very good thread

naruko
10-02-2019, 08:59 AM
It seems this thread is long forgotten ? any one ?

__________________________________________________ ________
Love wuxia novels (https://www.kitenovel.com) and light novels too