View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. The Evil Within Review (PS4)

Shinji Mikamiís highly anticipated game The Evil Within has been released for a week now and for the most part it has gotten mixed reactions. Some people were expecting a return to classic survival horror and felt let down. But where do I stand when it comes to The Evil Within? Having beaten the game yesterday, I can finally answer that question.

Introduction: My Thoughts on Classic ...
  2. Super Smash Brothers

I'm a fan of the series so I decided to dedicate a blog entry to it.The 3DS version of the latest entry came out in Japan last week. I have access to the game and I can answer any questions.

Anyway, here we discuss everything Smash Bros. related. Exchange friend codes and strategies. Post news, pictures, and videos. Talk about tournaments.

What are your favorite trophies, stages, items, bosses, game modes, and characters?

Since the Wii U version isn't ...

Updated 09-18-2014 at 03:08 PM by Kaguya

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. It is I, Electrorocket.

Hello there people, who read my newfound blog. This blog will be about me and my future blogs that I will blog. Prepare your bodies, as we are about to go on a huge TL;DR ride here at SGZ.

Anyways, I shall introduce myself. I am the Electrorocket, God of Noodles, Prophet of Providence (temporarily a while ago), Priest of Greed, Russian Noodler (Until I evolved), mystery first account on SI, and Jake. I am largely a video gamer, anime watcher, and I'm slightly crazy. Regardless, I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. RMGMDPunk's Anime Reviews: 7/28 - 8/3 *Updated*

Hey everyone, so I'm expanding from game reviews to anime reviews! Might as well take advantage of this blog feature since it's a great way to actually practice writing these. So if you don't like my reviews I'm sorry lol. But do keep in mind these are just my opinion and all that. So yeah let's get started!

------------------------

-WARNING: Each review may contain heavy spoilers for the events of the episode!-

So this season has been FANTASTIC for anime. ...

Updated 08-06-2014 at 10:59 AM by RMGMDPunk

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Murdered: Soul Suspect Review (PS4)

So I know that this game has been out for over a month now but I'm only just now getting the chance to play it. Murdered: Soul Suspect is a narrative driven mystery game that's done somewhat like Rockstar's LA Noire. The key difference being: LA Noire is way better. That's basically where my comparisons with these two games draw to a close because I don't want to write a review nearly ...
    Tags: soul suspect Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast