View RSS Feed

Kag's Blog: Welcome to my World

San Diego Comic Con 2014

Rate this Entry
Hello, all...

I am going to Comic Con for the first time. I am very excited. I'm still trying to decide on whether or not I should cosplay. Anyway, are any of you going, too? Have you ever been to an anime, videogame, electronic, and or comic book convention before? Talk about it here.

I'll try to update this blog with pictures of my experience and whatnot.

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I went to the Connichi 2 years ago. It's the largest manga and anime Con here in Germany. Can't believe i never went there before, it's just one hour away. Anyway, it was awesome, i met Panty & Stocking! And Scanty & Kneesocks! And so many Yoko Littners <3
    The crew from Studio Gainax was also there. Didn't do Cosplay that time, but i'm planing to do it the next time i go there. In the past i always wanted to try out Kisame Hoshigaki, he is one of my favorites, but since i read Berserk two years ago, i'm thinking of doing a Gatts Cosplay. Although that might be a bit difficult for a beginner. The sword is not very difficult, but the armor... thats a whole different thing. I've seen a lot of tutorials for craft foam armors, people making Mass Effect, Halo and Ironman armors, it's doesn't look that complicated, but you need to know what you're doing. Should be possible. I'm sure it would look awesome because i also have the size for it, i'm 2metres tall, 6.5 feet.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12