Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Profile GamerCards

  1. #1
    Wing Spiker RyuujiTK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    10
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: RyuujiTK PSN ID: RyuujiTK Steam ID: psn_ryuujitk Wii Code: NetworkWiiU-1

    Profile GamerCards

    Just a quick post for displaying GamerCards.

    Adding GamerCard Information:

    Navigate to Settings -> Edit Profile -> Enter your details

    For showing the PSN GamerCard:

    US: Login to us.playstation.com -> My Profile -> Portable ID -> Generate Portable ID.
    EU: Login to eu.playstation.com -> My Account -> My Portable ID -> Generate Portable ID.
    *At the bottom of the "Edit Profile" screen you can choose to display either the EU or US Portable ID
    **You don't need the actual code, you just need to do this so your Portable ID is in the system

    For showing the Steam GamerCard:

    Login to steamcommunity.com -> Edit my Profile -> Copy the text from the "Custom URL" box into the Steam ID field.
    *Steam GamerCard is not official and generates from steamcard.com and steamprofile.com.

    For showing the Nintendo Network ID GamerCard:

    Nintendo doesn't support GamerCards, but hovering over the WiiU icon should show the Nintendo Network ID

  2. #2
    The Divine Ootsutsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    20
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Ootsutsuki
    Do I place the portable ID code in the 'edit signature' part? Also once the ID shows my current trophies and stuff, say I get a new trophy will it update the ID on the forum aswell? or do I have to redo the code with it?

    "URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!"

  3. #3
    Kokuyo land secretary MisterMukuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    15
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: MisterMukuro, sas125213
    Does it work for JP PSN'S aswell, because when I click on it, it doesn't work
    Last edited by MisterMukuro; 07-13-2014 at 07:14 PM.

    "The reason you lost, was because you had me as your opponent"

  4. #4
    Ultimate Hope RMGMDPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    363
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    21
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: InfernoUchiha Steam ID: MD_Punk Wii Code: MD Punk
    EDIT: nevermind I see what it does now.


  5. #5
    Wing Spiker RyuujiTK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    10
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: RyuujiTK PSN ID: RyuujiTK Steam ID: psn_ryuujitk Wii Code: NetworkWiiU-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ootsutsuki View Post
    Do I place the portable ID code in the 'edit signature' part? Also once the ID shows my current trophies and stuff, say I get a new trophy will it update the ID on the forum aswell? or do I have to redo the code with it?
    You don't need to place the portable ID code anywhere. It'll show for any user if the click the PSN icon in the "Gamer IDs" section. As for the second question, since you don't need to copy/paste the code it should update.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMukuro View Post
    Does it work for JP PSN'S aswell, because when I click on it, it doesn't work
    I have a Japanese PSN account. Japan doesn't have Portable IDs, but you can login to either the EU or US site to generate a Portable ID.

  6. #6
    Kokuyo land secretary MisterMukuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    15
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: MisterMukuro, sas125213
    Thanks Ryuuji. I asked because I main my JP one.

    (edit: I couldn't get it to work but I will put on my status that my main is MisterMukuro, thanks for the info though)
    Last edited by MisterMukuro; 07-13-2014 at 08:17 PM.

    "The reason you lost, was because you had me as your opponent"

  7. #7
    The Divine Ootsutsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    20
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Ootsutsuki
    Quote Originally Posted by RyuujiTK View Post
    You don't need to place the portable ID code anywhere. It'll show for any user if the click the PSN icon in the "Gamer IDs" section. As for the second question, since you don't need to copy/paste the code it should update.
    Thanks Ryuuji! ^^

    "URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!"

  8. #8
    Armless Edo Tensei -_- Minato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hell Centro, CA
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    18
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Draconic Bear
    Thank you for this feature ^.^
    The Ice Queen, one sexy badass



  9. #9
    Cursed Child Raijin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Austria, Europe
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    17
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: justAphil Steam ID: justAphil
    great stuff, love the feature! keep going with the good work!
    You know you liked it~

  10. #10
    Baby-on-Back Brawler Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Ishiyama, JP
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    19
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Rampaging_Oga, BMW037
    Quote Originally Posted by RyuujiTK View Post
    Just a quick post for displaying GamerCards.

    Adding GamerCard Information:

    Navigate to Settings -> Edit Profile -> Enter your details

    For showing the PSN GamerCard:

    US: Login to us.playstation.com -> My Profile -> Portable ID -> Generate Portable ID.
    EU: Login to eu.playstation.com -> My Account -> My Portable ID -> Generate Portable ID.
    *At the bottom of the "Edit Profile" screen you can choose to display either the EU or US Portable ID
    **You don't need the actual code, you just need to do this so your Portable ID is in the system

    For showing the Steam GamerCard:

    Login to steamcommunity.com -> Edit my Profile -> Copy the text from the "Custom URL" box into the Steam ID field.
    *Steam GamerCard is not official and generates from steamcard.com and steamprofile.com.

    For showing the Nintendo Network ID GamerCard:

    Nintendo doesn't support GamerCards, but hovering over the WiiU icon should show the Nintendo Network ID
    I made a portable id a long while ago. Not sure I did it right though.

    Da~bu~i!


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •