Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What did you last buy?

il_300x300.981741956_rdw1.jpg
    I've purchased a flea collar for my cat. She just hates wearing collars but it's getting warmer in our area and those fleas are becoming a big problem here. I think it's better to take some preventive measures than risk my Astra's health.

I bought the new jewelry set

I had bought realme 5 mobile it is the best phone.

I bought new phone last week

I bought small corgi plush.
    I like kawaii plushies and my favorite plush is sonic.

You always can publish something absorbing that does not waste minutes of your life like what you see on countless other sites. This is very interesting and I will be back for more. Thanks for sharing

i visited beauty salon

Recently a friend of mine showed me the World of Warcraft! never considered myself a gamer but this gaming masterpiece turned out to be special for me )) now I spend about 10% of my month salary on buying gold for WoW ) some of my colleague went further and spend about 20-25% and that is normal in our social circle. Btw if you need a dependable shop I strongly recommend you this one https://overgear.com/games/wow-classic/gold
    Last edited by Emissar; 03-30-2020 at 10:11 AM.

and 2 books )

my last purchase iphone 7 plus

Hey. I had such a situation when I cleaned a room of wood and everything that had accumulated there over many years. All my clothes were dirty. As such, it was dangerous to enter the house, because my wife really loves when the house is clean and tidy, then I decided to put a small washing machine in the garage to wash my work clothes there. I am a view site, I bought a washing machine, and now I never drive work clothes into the house.

I wrote my assignment thanks to an app SpeedyPaper Adviser. They have a rich database of academic papers. I used their templates to do my own one.

3-E Student
    good

Very cool question. I want to share with you the best purchase in a long time. My wife and I love delicious coffee, I think we are not the only ones in this world. And finally, we were able to buy a coffee machine at home http://home-radar.com/best-coffee-maker-2020/ . I have not been so happy with the purchase for a long time. Every morning now begins with a cup of latte with amazing foam.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikaru View Post
    Reviving a popular thread from the last forum I was a member at. Basically you show off the last thing you bought. Big or small. Cars, games, posters etc.

I got a HTC One M8 today. A great looking phone, substituting my Galaxy S3 which was stolen.

Also bought myself a 140x200 cm bed from IKEA, because my gf and I are tired of sleeping in a tiny bed, overheating.

This phone by HTC was iconic some time ago. I really wanted to have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Lee View Post
    i thought you were gay.

well the last thing i bought was mercyful's fate 'melissa' album

Yeah, they know how to make good posters

Quote Originally Posted by Hikaru View Post
    Reviving a popular thread from the last forum I was a member at. Basically you show off the last thing you bought. Big or small. Cars, games, posters etc.

I got a HTC One M8 today. A great looking phone, substituting my Galaxy S3 which was stolen.

Also bought myself a 140x200 cm bed from IKEA, because my gf and I are tired of sleeping in a tiny bed, overheating.

One M8 was the last big phone made by HTC. I read tons of reviews about it. The phone had almost no drawbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Lee View Post
    i thought you were gay.

well the last thing i bought was mercyful's fate 'melissa' album

Poster can sometimes be even more important than the music itself

Yesterday bought some boosting for Vallorant via Overboost https://overboost.pro/valorant-boosting. It was not expensive. About $30 altogether. I ordered rank boosting (18$) + some placement matches (11$). Everything went smooth, no complaints at all!
    Last edited by Palladium Bravas; 05-27-2020 at 11:33 PM. Reason: additional info

nothing due to lockdown

Quote Originally Posted by Utupost View Post
    nothing due to lockdown
    On the other hand it is a great opportunity to find a new hobby

Thread Information