Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's making you happy / messing with your groove?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuha View Post
    Groove: Got a call from a recruiting firm, saying that they already had enough job applicants for security guards. They would be able to throw me a bone, however, and would let me be a door bouncer at a night club. Flat out turned the offer down, because I generally dislike bouncers, and I dislike aggressive drunk people. Gonna be hard finding a job.
    Bro, u are a man, i don't know if you are a troll, but by the things you've stated so far, you are probably a homo/book reader.

One Day I Want To Fight You All Out..
    To find out which is stronger between my styles and Yours..
    ..But as long as my eyes are black, i'm not going to lose!

I'm pretty happy right now. I was unhappy with an old setup for a trick I HAD to do in a run. It sucked, and was quite frankly inconsistent. My solution? Come up with my own setup for it, something far more consistent.

This was the result;

Happy: Earlier this week I got free tickets to go to Comic Con today. I really had a blast there. I've seen lots of famous people (I only recognized like 4 or 5 of 'em tho. ), lots of awesome cosplay (including an Erza cosplay xD), and met some new people. Today was the most fun I've had in my life.
    Last edited by Erza; 08-24-2014 at 12:35 AM.

Personal Trainer/IT-Guru Hikaru's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Lee View Post
    Bro, u are a man, i don't know if you are a troll, but by the things you've stated so far, you are probably a homo/book reader.

Nah man, I just don't like babysitting adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Erza View Post
    Happy: Earlier this week I got free tickets to go to Comic Con today. I really had a blast there. I've seen lots of famous people (I only recognized like 4 or 5 of 'em tho. ), lots of awesome cosplay (including an Erza cosplay xD), and met some new people. Today was the most fun I've had in my life.
    Pretty much how I felt when I went to last year's A-kon. I guess you know you're a nerd/have no social life when you had the most fun at a convention with a bunch of other nerds dressed in costumes. 'Course, I was with my buddies too, so that definitely escalated the enjoyment.
    "MASTER OF THE FRONTIER"

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TifaxSquall Wii Code: TifaxSquall
    Me and my boyfriend have been having some issues but we're trying to turn things around and I broke contact with two of my "best friends" because they were doing me more harm than good. Pretty sad but my life will get better from there.

Moved my bedroom downstairs and combined my game room with it so now I don't have to leave my room ever again or go down/up any stairs for anything anymore so that's a huge plus. But still really sad that I'm really happy about being more lazy. Oh well.
    "It's not a matter of can or can't, I'm doing it!"

This year's new members of the volleyball club seem to have good athletic ability and coordination. Since most of them are rather fresh to volleyball, I can put together a really nice team this year.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ridx59
    Today, the school announced that we will be receiving fast free unlimited WiFi for those who stay in the college doms, it's being paid by the extra surplus money we have been charged for since school began, this is making me super happy.

I am sad because I am so broke right now

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ninja-star95 Wii Code: AKninja95
    Happy: My 3DS is finally back to normal after 5 months of retardation

Groove: Broke as **** and Revolution comes out Tuesday

Groove: Got three players on my team which are kinda messing up the atmosphere. One is an adult with temper issues. He gives a lot of constructive criticism, but the way he presents it, make people tense around him. The other is a young teenager who has played for a higher division team in the past, and is extremely arrogant. He refuses his role, smirks at every correction and acts really condescending towards people trying their best. Third is a player that was relegated from our club's first division team. He feels as if he has a natural role as a leader, and tries to take over the coaching and strategy during matches. When I got 14 people during practice to take care off, it's becoming surprisingly hard to single out individuals and give them a serious talk.

Music makes me happy )

- - - - - - - - - -

Sometimes games )

I'm happy when I healthy

The moment when I come home, sit down at the computer and start playing online games makes me happy. I play a 5-line version of the classic Golden Seven game. I found out about this slot machine on the website http://gamblingking.net. Here, the theme of fruits is chosen as the drum design - plums, grapes, watermelons, lemons, strawberries, oranges and cherries, number 7 and a star.

messing with my grooves

Quote Originally Posted by Emissar View Post
    Music makes me happy )

- - - - - - - - - -

Sometimes games )
    Same here

Thread Information