Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What kind of video games do you want?

Its my great pleasure to visit your blog and to enjoy your great posts here. I like it a lot. I can feel that you paid much attention for those articles, as all of them make sense and are very useful.
    "Certified MikroTik, Ubiquiti, Redline,TP LINK a TV White Space, Cambium WISP networking equipment distributor and wholesaler based out of Texas."

The type of games that i play are open world games with a third person view. I didn't like playing games with just a gun covering most of the screen.

My favorite game is Gta SanAndreas. To me, it was a complete game. With a great storyline and some really good missions. I have played the other games of the grand theft auto series but this one takes the cake. It had really cool stats like Lung capacity and muscle. It was a near complete game with a humongous map. One of the things that make Rockstar games stand out are the selection of songs. It actually introduced me to rock and roll music.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS
    Final Fantasy XV
    Tales of Zestiria

The type of games that i play are open world games with a third person view. I didn't like playing games with just a gun covering most of the screen.

My favorite game is Gta SanAndreas. To me, it was a complete game. With a great storyline and some really good missions. I have played the other games of the grand theft auto series but this one takes the cake. It had really cool stats like Lung capacity and muscle. It was a near complete game with a humongous map. One of the things that make Rockstar games stand out are the selection of songs. It actually introduced me to rock and roll music.

There are also a lot of funny moments in the game. Like the time when Ryder fails to rob a cluckin bell and big smoke buys the entire menu.

In my opinion it is a complete game and will definitely be one of my favorites of all time.
    I read light novel online and my favorite light novel is solo leveling. This is one of the best.

1. Overwatch
    2. Paladins
    3. Fifa 2k20
    4. Watch dogs

And also Apex
    I would like to notify you about the best service where you can find a good https://grademiners.com/ They will help as quick as possible.

Thread Information