Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

Test Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

The game will feature a "revamped" fighting system. It will include new ways of forming teams based on their skills as well as counterattacks and guardbreaks. Masashi Kishimoto worked in the game by providing the new character Mecha Naruto as well as new designs for the characters belonging to the organization Akatsuki whose backstories are being told in this game. The game will also include a tournament mode where four fighters clash at the same time.
    Last edited by Kira; 07-06-2014 at 06:19 PM.

I cant wait.

Saiyan was here

Kokuyo land secretary MisterMukuro's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MisterMukuro, sas125213
    Give me more

"The reason you lost, was because you had me as your opponent"

Seventh Hokage NarutoSegaHokage's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: NarutoSegaHokage Wii Code: NarutoSegaHokage
    I can't wait for this game.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: yukiyomi Steam ID: Shippudencave
    There are a few things I don't like about this game. The guard has become completely useless.
    So many options to break your guard and you can only guard while standing still; or jumping directly upwards into the air.
    Last edited by Yomi; 07-07-2014 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Additional information.

Quote Originally Posted by Yomi View Post
    There are a few things I don't like about this game. The guard has become completely useless.
    So many options to break your guard and you can only guard while standing still.
    Completely agree. The counterattack is especially annoying in this game; I've fought several players that do absolutely nothing but stand still until you charge at them, which they then use counter and break shield, usually followed by a CUJ. Who the hell thought this feature was a good idea? Sure, there may be drawbacks to using the technique, but it isn't too difficult to get the timing right. Also, what bothers me the most about this new mechanic is that you can't sub or use supports for the full duration of the effect. CC2 at least needs to lower the duration or make it like a normal guard break so there are alternative options after you get stunned.
    "MASTER OF THE FRONTIER"

The Wind (Based) God MyFavoriteThings's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ObamaAteMyBaby Steam ID: ilikesevenlots
    Why not, oh I don't know, not charge at them?

It takes up a large amount of chakra bar for a good amount of time, on hit or whiff.

The only way it's actually a guaranteed counter is with an air chakra dash, since you can't cancel it.

It's high risk, so of course you're granted a high reward when using it.

You can jump forward + guard too. Guard + move was taken away 'cause of jump guarding (un)hype.

ANYWAY GAME LOOKS AIGHT, AWAKENING DRIVE DA BESS, DEMO SUCKS.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Reesemcblox
    Can't wait for the NWT side story and the Escapades. It's sad that Escapades only have like 7-8 battles only. Well, me and HG read the script for the NWT, and it looks like you talk to everyone.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ootsutsuki
    Honestly, did anyone else find the demo boring? We all have a different preference but it bored me after 30 mins of playing. Of course I still play it like when I am really bored and want to play some friends on it, which is horrible since you have to kick lots of people to let your friends join your session. I reckon it would've been more fun if Player Match was implemented on the demo instead of general 'ranked'.

Also I really dislike how guard breaks now work on this game, you can't sub until someone does one full combo on you. Plus I really hate how the counter attack can guardbreak instead of doing some stun similar to Pein and Asuma's shuriken in Storm 3 before the Full Burst patch, I would've prefered that more. But then again we all have different opinions. Plus I really hate how Instant awakening works, I reckon they should've put it as you can Instant Awaken once while trying to fill up the Storm Gauge to maximum, then after that you can't do it again until the Storm gauge resets. Anyway just decided to voice my opinion here on the mechanics. Overall though I'm still hyped for more news about this game.
    Last edited by Ootsutsuki; 07-07-2014 at 04:18 PM.

"URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!"

I stopped playing it after two days, and everyonce in a while I'll go back, but mainly I'm playing BF4.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Truffle View Post
    I stopped playing it after two days, and everyonce in a while I'll go back, but mainly I'm playing BF4.
    Pretty much the same with me, I go back to it once in a while. And I'm currently playing Minecraft and J-Stars Victory VS the most.

"URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!"

Angry

Any possibility of

Being in the game? After the data mining, I'm actually so disappointed that Tobirama and Minato will probably not get updated.
    If Minato and Tobirama have the same exact moveset despite showing so much in the war...
    Last edited by DaichiOscar; 07-07-2014 at 05:03 PM.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DaichiOscar View Post
    Any possibility of

Being in the game? After the data mining, I'm actually so disappointed that Tobirama and Minato will probably not get updated.
    If Minato and Tobirama have the same exact moveset despite showing so much in the war...
    Kabuto (Sage Mode) was never found in the Storm 3 datamining, I think generally because he was a Newly added character into the games code as DLC. So we may probably see Obito (Jinchuuriki) as a DLC character if anything.

"URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ootsutsuki View Post
    Kabuto (Sage Mode) was never found in the Storm 3 datamining, I think generally because he was a Newly added character into the games code as DLC. So we may probably see Obito (Jinchuuriki) as a DLC character if anything.
    There's no accounting for future addons of Full Burst caliber, but as far as game on release, We might as well go ahead and give up completely.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Hentailover View Post
    There's no accounting for future addons of Full Burst caliber, but as far as game on release, We might as well go ahead and give up completely.
    It's great to see you Hentailover! ^^
    And really? I didn't know that was the case.. I'm excited for the DLC costume's eitherway. Hidden Mist Zabuza for the win!

"URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ootsutsuki View Post
    It's great to see you Hentailover! ^^

That would 15.55$
    What, I never said seeing me was free.

And yeah, I am rather interested in DLC. definitely looks more interesting than all those 10 costumes for Naruto we got... even though those were funny.

Gamer IDs

Yes this demo has gotten quite boring after the first couple minutes.

If they're going to have costumes they should at least have your opponent able to see them. If your opponent can't see your costume it kind of ruins the novelty.
    Last edited by Kira; 07-11-2014 at 11:18 PM.

According to what Dei said, Minato has the same exact moveset but with a different True Awakening right? Damn.

Other than that, I'm glad that Jugo and the rest of Team Taka finally has Akatsuki Outfit/Five Kage Summit Clothes/Idk

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: justAphil Steam ID: justAphil
    ^ yes that was need for such a long time!!
    You know you liked it~

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Raijin View Post
    ^ yes that was need for such a long time!!
    Replying with quote would probably be the easier way to go about this.

With all the people complaining about Jugo, it's about time he's gotten updated.
    Even if Jugo gets the coat he still needs to be updated. He's the only curse mark user
    without his level 2 form. THAT'S surprising. Maybe it will be a true awakening. We'll have to wait and see.
    Last edited by Yomi; 07-07-2014 at 06:42 PM.

Gamer IDs

With all the people complaining about Jugo, it's about time he's gotten updated.
    Even if Jugo gets the coat he still needs to be updated he's the only curse mark user
    without his level 2 form. THAT'S surprising. Maybe it will be a true awakening. We'll have to wait and see.
    Knowing CC2. Juugo probably has the same awakening as perusual, I don't think Dei found data on an updated Juugo awakening yet. We know Gaara (Everyday Clothes) has Shukaku awakening, which will probably be in a seperate scan on it's own sometime this month maybe. But they're most likely gonna reveal the rest of the Edo Hokage first. Then reveal Byakugou Sakura and the updated Storm 2 Gaara. I hope Edo Itachi at least has a new moveset this time, being in a new slot while only having a Skin, Jutsu and Ultimate change, doesn't really count as a new slot worthy character. But according to CC2 it does. Just glad War Choji's back in 1 slot.

"URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!"

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: justAphil Steam ID: justAphil

Even if Jugo gets the coat he still needs to be updated he's the only curse mark user
    true would be easier, however i am used to both methods on forums ^^
    Yes indeed, curse mark level 2 should be mandatory for this game, but i am happy that he is not in his pyjama again already.
    We can only wait for more news or the game itself on that i guess.
    You know you liked it~

Baby-on-Back Brawler Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Rampaging_Oga, BMW037
    Sometimes I think it says resolution, and not revolution.

I am pretty sure they are add-ons.
    Last edited by Kira; 07-11-2014 at 11:19 PM.

Da~bu~i!

Thread Information