Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SidewaysBurner PSN ID: TubTub98
    Quote Originally Posted by Santoryu View Post
    Are you really that bad at the game? That's not spamming. That is a legitimate strategy. WHy should they just let you chakra dash into them?

Use your throwables to stun them then dash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    tl;dr You're a scrub.

If you're this bad at Nardo, don't even think of playing the hardcore fighting games
    They have good points, Naruto is pretty baby mode compared to actual fighting games.

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Trust me ALOT of people care, Everyone on my friends list & randoms i fight against we hate overpowered characters. I can pick Naruto sasuke or hashirama and just combo mash even if my opponent is not even close & still win which is very stupid. & dont even try saying just sub or dash from behind or something. cause these characters are so broken they have a back hit to... & you cant dash at them... people would pick these characters knowing how broken they are just to try & get easy wins.

I just want a balance game thats it. Also i played the free version of tekken & enjoyed it, might buy full game. But balance is all i want in the storm series is that so bad & worng to ask for?

- - - - - - - - - -

Trust me ALOT of people care, Everyone on my friends list & randoms i fight against we hate overpowered characters. I can pick Naruto sasuke or hashirama and just combo mash even if my opponent is not even close & still win which is very stupid. & dont even try saying just sub or dash from behind or something. cause these characters are so broken they have a back hit to... & you cant dash at them... people would pick these characters knowing how broken they are just to try & get easy wins.

I just want a balance game thats it. Also i played the free version of tekken & enjoyed it, might buy full game. But balance is all i want in the storm series is that so bad & worng to ask for?
    Not trying to sound mean, but it's Naruto, trust me, no one cares.
    On Tekken Revolution:
    1. Tekken is still pretty easy compared to other fighters, no where as easy as Naruto, but easy.
    2. Tekken Revolution mostly had the upper tier characters.
    3. You could boost your stats to give you an advantage over opponents.
    4. Tekken Revolution doesn't exactly play like Tag Tournament 2 and 6.

Balance + Naruto = lol.
    I'm sorry I've just lost faith in CC2 in this factor.

"Make sure you'll do your part, and SCREAM for me!"

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dark Sasune PSN ID: tboneESLB Steam ID: Dark_Sasune Wii Code: Dark Sasune

- - - - - - - - - -

I meant nobody cares about you being supposedly good because honestly you aren't.
    And the fact you even refereed to Tekken revolution like it isn't broken as shit is also funny as hell lol.
    I gurentee you would complain about any hardcore fighter as broken just because you can't find a way around things.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ninja-star95 Wii Code: AKninja95
    Yes Holo. HMU whenever you go to EVO for Nardo. I will surely care
    But in all seriousness we do not care.

Anybody can be good at Naruto. It's not deep or anything.

Tekken Revolution is piss easy. Try Tekken Tag 2 then we'll talk.

Do you seriously think a Anime game will ever be balanced? Yeah good luck.

I'm just saying facts & this " And the fact you even refereed to Tekken revolution like it isn't broken as shit is also funny as hell lol." all i said was i enjoyed tekken, you putting words in my mouth, & "I meant nobody cares about you being supposedly good because honestly you aren't." then why you bring it up saying i suck? i would most likely beat you in revolution.

& only reason why im speaking alot about a balance game is cause cc2 wants it to go competitive so yes i want a balanced game if there going to try that road.

edit: I was planning on buying tekken tag tournament 2, A friend suggested it to me awhile back. But till then i'll stick to DC universe online, Revolution & drakengard 3.
    Last edited by Holo; 09-27-2014 at 04:03 AM.

Gamer IDs

I'm just saying facts & this " And the fact you even refereed to Tekken revolution like it isn't broken as shit is also funny as hell lol." all i said was i enjoyed tekken, you putting words in my mouth, & "I meant nobody cares about you being supposedly good because honestly you aren't." then why you bring it up saying i suck? i would most likely beat you in revolution.

& only reason why im speaking alot about a balance game is cause cc2 wants it to go competitive so yes i want a balanced game if there going to try that road.

edit: I was planning on buying tekken tag tournament 2, A friend suggested it to me awhile back. But till then i'll stick to DC universe online, Revolution & drakengard 3.
    I don't think you should boast that at him of all people xD.

Mate from what you've been saying he could probably close his eyes, mash the attack button and still give you a run for your money

Nope, im just saying cc2 should fix broken characters. i've fought people with these op characters & win. I just want a balance game and characters that dnt require just mashing o & you cant dash or sub in naruto's case. I'm experienced so i can deal with it but it annoys the living crap out of me when i get hit by a "back hit" or sub into a combo. or just people who use drive type. Then the scum who guard brake to ultimate.... I play legit & beat them against the odds. I play with more skilled or just as skilled as me so i get better & have a challenge, If these people really think i suck then so be it, because i know im a skilled player who just wants to see a balanced fighting game. Yes i know this is CC2 but if people keep talking about it tellling to fix certain things they might will. There's a few bugs & glitches & overpowered things in this game that Me & my friends would like fixed, We all play legit, means no counter guard brake pill drive type or overpowered characters. Unless we just messing around for shits & giggles.

And if they really think they can beat me or think i suck my PSN is below. But im done with this conversation, it amused me though.
    MEIDARA_UCHIHA

- - - - - - - - - -

Nope, im just saying cc2 should fix broken characters. i've fought people with these op characters & win. I just want a balance game and characters that dnt require just mashing o & you cant dash or sub in naruto's case. I'm experienced so i can deal with it but it annoys the living crap out of me when i get hit by a "back hit" or sub into a combo. or just people who use drive type. Then the scum who guard brake to ultimate.... I play legit & beat them against the odds. I play with more skilled or just as skilled as me so i get better & have a challenge, If these people really think i suck then so be it, because i know im a skilled player who just wants to see a balanced fighting game. Yes i know this is CC2 but if people keep talking about it tellling to fix certain things they might will. There's a few bugs & glitches & overpowered things in this game that Me & my friends would like fixed, We all play legit, means no counter guard brake pill drive type or overpowered characters. Unless we just messing around for shits & giggles.

And if they really think they can beat me or think i suck my PSN is below. But im done with this conversation, it amused me though.
    MEIDARA_UCHIHA

Gamer IDs

I'll fight you on the side of the street m8.

I'll fight you on the side of the street m8.
    HA, now i know your a joke. " I'll fight you on the side of the street m8. " golden, You better be joking cuase it be just plane pathetic & childish to start a fight over a anime game thread. Kids these days be fighting without a reason which i find hilarious & whats even more amusing is adults fighting without meaning. So hopefully your joking if not... LOL

hi everyone. i just wanna say as someone with experience in the fighting game tournament circuit, that yes this game is easier compared to most other fighting games. however....there is still some depth to the game as far as strategy and even combos. not a lot. nowhere near as much as say street fighter or king of fighters, but some nonetheless. everything in the game that most ppl consider "overpowered" has ways around them. most of them are pretty obvious actually. i dont even consider what most think is overpowered as overpowered, but thats just me. i honestly consider this game one of my favorites in this series because of the more defensive options and ways to open up the opponent on offense. oh and separating ultimate jutsus, awakening and drive from each other i think was a good move IMO. honestly with some of the tactics and damage output ive discovered in this game, having all of those types in one character would be pretty ridiculous lol. it also creates individuality which is always nice to have in a competitive game. all im saying is that i would really like for people to not just call things overpowered and leave it at that, but rather really dig deep and try to understand everything about the game and maybe what u thought was overpowered may in fact not be. for example, most people think Deidara is overpowered, i on the other hand think hes pretty average to be honest. but thats cus i took the time to figure out the properties of his moves and how to beat him and understood what most people online like to do with him (mash till it works). i say if one wants to be good at the game, dont get mad and just point fingers at whats "overpowered", actually understand how said thing works and how to counter it. you lose then whatever, think about why u lost and what u got hit by and learn from it. if u are good at combating against any tactic players can come up with, and optimizing your damage and strategy as well as mentally engaging with ur opponent, then that makes u truly good. it doesnt matter whats in the game, its there, and u have to learn how to beat it, cus if u cant then that makes u not as good as someone else that can actually fight against it and read their opponents as well. perhaps im a bit more patient and tolerant than most people. anyways sorry this is a long post i just wanted to throw my 2 cents on what i think about fighting games and this game in particular haha.
    Last edited by viperakuma; 09-27-2014 at 08:53 PM.

I see what your saying but there is overpowered characters i hate to say, & also broken mechanics in the fighting system. I'll name a few.
    1. Naruto (bijuu) if you try to sub in the middle of his combo you'll end up subbing back into it wasting a sub, OR if you try dashing at him from behind or in front he'll hit you, Thats a back hit which characters shouldn't have.
    2. the sub system is more buggy in revolution then storm 3, you can try & sub something but nothing will happen, Storm 3 had this problem but not as bad revolution has it.
    3. titan awakenings... they are way to easy to beat since they cant block sub or move freely. You should be able to block or atleast sub in awakening.
    4. counter system.... me and all my friends hate this system. we just don't use it & play storm 3 style, counter should of been like a grab not something that stuns you for like 10 seconds.
    5. drive type... drive type is one of the most overpowered thing in this game. the ability to have guarantee type right off the bat cmon, in storm 3 i could wait for my opponents storm gauge to run out then take them out, & attack drive you be subbing into combos left in right & the knock back, you should be able to call your support to save you from it like in storm 3. i don't like how you cant do that ether.
    I think they shouldn't of split team ultimate jutsu & awakening up. then they would have more time to fix what ever is broken.

- - - - - - - - - -

I see what your saying but there is overpowered characters i hate to say, & also broken mechanics in the fighting system. I'll name a few.
    1. Naruto (bijuu) if you try to sub in the middle of his combo you'll end up subbing back into it wasting a sub, OR if you try dashing at him from behind or in front he'll hit you, Thats a back hit which characters shouldn't have.
    2. the sub system is more buggy in revolution then storm 3, you can try & sub something but nothing will happen, Storm 3 had this problem but not as bad revolution has it.
    3. titan awakenings... they are way to easy to beat since they cant block sub or move freely. You should be able to block or atleast sub in awakening.
    4. counter system.... me and all my friends hate this system. we just don't use it & play storm 3 style, counter should of been like a grab not something that stuns you for like 10 seconds.
    5. drive type... drive type is one of the most overpowered thing in this game. the ability to have guarantee type right off the bat cmon, in storm 3 i could wait for my opponents storm gauge to run out then take them out, & attack drive you be subbing into combos left in right & the knock back, you should be able to call your support to save you from it like in storm 3. i don't like how you cant do that ether.
    I think they shouldn't of split team ultimate jutsu & awakening up. then they would have more time to fix what ever is broken.

Gamer IDs

HA, now i know your a joke. " I'll fight you on the side of the street m8. " golden, You better be joking cuase it be just plane pathetic & childish to start a fight over a anime game thread. Kids these days be fighting without a reason which i find hilarious & whats even more amusing is adults fighting without meaning. So hopefully your joking if not... LOL
    *you're
    1.) I'm a joke? You're the one crying about combo mechanics and boasting your e-dick that you can whoop us in Nardo making tl;dr posts no one cares about.
    DAT Unwarranted self importance though.
    2.)
    No shit I'm joking. If I spelled mate like this -> "m8", i'm joking. What are you dense?

FYI, I am 18.

Sorry if this sounds douchish but Jesus man.
    Last edited by Ninja; 09-27-2014 at 10:35 PM.

*you're
    1.) I'm a joke? You're the one crying about combo mechanics and boasting your e-dick that you can whoop us in Nardo making tl;dr posts no one cares about.
    DAT Unwarranted self importance though.
    2.)
    No shit I'm joking. If I spelled mate like this -> "m8", i'm joking. What are you dense?

FYI, I am 18.

Sorry if this sounds douchish but Jesus man.
    You gotta be careful who you joke with, because i don't know you like that to tell if some ones joking, Ive seen alot & i mean alot of people who do wat you said in games & what not. I'm also 18. & technically im not crying bout mechanics, im simply talking bout some broken mechanics i'd like to see fixed & also why i said i'd most likely beat you in naruto because you trying to say im bad at the game. I'm just saying i can prove im very good at what i play & know whats broken that needs fixing. Like how i took this post wrong you also took my post wrong. thinking im a noob who can't beat anyone because broken mechanics, thats not the case.
    If i see something broken i'd want it fixed simpe as that.

Blog Entries
    Guys, guys, please relax.

I agree with viperakuma. The game has more offensive and defensive options than previous titles. Combat has a little more depth to it. There are ways around seemingly cheap tactics but they require a certain level of skill/strategy. I also agree with Holo that there are still noticeable balance issues. Ninja had a valid point regarding combos, too. It is the main means of offense. Some may be more advantageous than others, but there are consequences for abusing them unless they are game breaking. Try to reach an understanding and move on.
    Last edited by Kaguya; 09-28-2014 at 02:24 AM.

I think we came to a understanding, I hope. Think i can say we misunderstood what we were saying. So lets move on. The rumor of 'Juubito" being shown as DLC by the end of the month was just a lie it looks like. To be honest. I don't care. Heh. edit: there is game braking things but i'll just move on. I rather talk to people who actually knows what im talking about. I actually test things out with a friend to see if its broken or a way around it. some things do some don't.
    Last edited by Holo; 09-28-2014 at 02:34 AM.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dark Sasune PSN ID: tboneESLB Steam ID: Dark_Sasune Wii Code: Dark Sasune
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucian View Post
    I don't think you should boast that at him of all people xD.
    LMAO He honestly doesn't realize who he is talking to lol. I gave pretty much most of the Big Naruto youtubers a run forn their money and made the top 200 in generations at one point lol. +Rep for making my nite man lol.
    I think we came to a understanding, I hope. Think i can say we misunderstood what we were saying. So lets move on. The rumor of 'Juubito" being shown as DLC by the end of the month was just a lie it looks like. To be honest. I don't care. Heh. edit: there is game braking things but i'll just move on. I rather talk to people who actually knows what im talking about. I actually test things out with a friend to see if its broken or a way around it. some things do some don't.
    41806-Emma-Stone-are-you-crying-gif-71rm.jpg
    I thought you said you were moving on even though you were obviously crying because you can't "get gud"? Stop complaining about a fan service game because i don't know any anime fighting game that is balanced lol.

I don't care if your top 200 or top 3 to be honest. But right now im focused on fixing my psp, totally off topic but the shit just started not working. not connecting to ps3 by USB not playing songs now getting error (80109223) when the shyt was working fine a few hours ago. I'm beyond pissed right now. No clue on how to fix this piece of crap psp. Would like some tips if possible. started fking up when i kept trying to get the usb working to download but kept failing, fk....

Gamer IDs

Alright so how exactly do people play this online, well randomers I mean?

We've already established that anime games are unbalanced so.
    I mean like are they turtling ect.

Some do, some will pick broken characters since they not skilled at the game with drive type in defense mode whole match, others who spam counter to ultimate... then the hand few that plays 100% legit. If you want my advice, play with your friends only its more fun.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bonly3 Steam ID: Bonly
    Wow lots of people waving their dicks around in here. Anybody wanna stop for a second and maybe give their review of the game? Likes and dislikes and things of that nature?

Quote Originally Posted by Antdog View Post
    Wow lots of people waving their dicks around in here. Anybody wanna stop for a second and maybe give their review of the game? Likes and dislikes and things of that nature?
    No point, I try to talk about things i dislike about the game then get hated on.
    to be honest this my least favorite Storm game in the series. When i got Storm gens & 3 i haven't got bored with them for a few months but i'm already bored with revolution, I just dislike everything they did with this "new" battle system. i wont go into details about the broken mechanics to save the fighting. But making 3 fighting types was a bad idea & there version of a counter attack is stupid. should be more like a grab like cut scene leaving opponent open for a attack but not stuned. & guard brake pill shouldn't be in the game aswell. i rather all characters with there special item.

Then story mode tournament got old after 1st time beating it since they copy & past the cut scenes & speechs from start to finish. Ninja escape went good to horrible. new game mechanics & tweaks was also a terrible addition. 4 NEW characters, i dont count edo kage & Mecha Naruto. we seen edo kage moves in storm3 & Mecha Naruto is just another new Naruto.

my over all rating on this game.... 3/10. this game was over hyped. & im not going to give a high rating for Kushina & new Madara. speaking of Madara the titan awakenings to easy to beat & needs a update. only reason i pre ordered was for samurai pack. if it wasn't for that i would of waited for a price drop. Storm Revolution was a huge disappointment & worst storm game ive played. I can't play it how i played storm3.

So all together rating after playing the whole game will stay 3/10.

Gamer IDs

No point, I try to talk about things i dislike about the game then get hated on.
    to be honest this my least favorite Storm game in the series. When i got Storm gens & 3 i haven't got bored with them for a few months but i'm already bored with revolution, I just dislike everything they did with this "new" battle system. i wont go into details about the broken mechanics to save the fighting. But making 3 fighting types was a bad idea & there version of a counter attack is stupid. should be more like a grab like cut scene leaving opponent open for a attack but not stuned. & guard brake pill shouldn't be in the game aswell. i rather all characters with there special item.

Then story mode tournament got old after 1st time beating it since they copy & past the cut scenes & speechs from start to finish. Ninja escape went good to horrible. new game mechanics & tweaks was also a terrible addition. 4 NEW characters, i dont count edo kage & Mecha Naruto. we seen edo kage moves in storm3 & Mecha Naruto is just another new Naruto.

my over all rating on this game.... 3/10. this game was over hyped. & im not going to give a high rating for Kushina & new Madara. speaking of Madara the titan awakenings to easy to beat & needs a update. only reason i pre ordered was for samurai pack. if it wasn't for that i would of waited for a price drop. Storm Revolution was a huge disappointment & worst storm game ive played. I can't play it how i played storm3.

So all together rating after playing the whole game will stay 3/10.
    That's understandable, when I played a demo I decided I'd wait for it to go down to $40 or less(or someone in my family is nice enough to get it for me for christmas), because majority of the people I played online were annoying to play with unless it was someone I knew.

Gamer IDs

Don't be stupid, the reasons you stated where because of your overall stupid mistakes and *****ing about how you can't dash through combos.
    It amounted to stupid whining and claims of developers being lazy. CC2 hasn't been lazy and this game isn't that bad but it isn't great either.
    This game deserves a 7.5 for effort but the things i listed before are the only real problems with the game, which can be over looked if you only intend to have fun with friends and stuff. Otherwise prepared to deal with nerfed characters and 24/7 counterattacks...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucian View Post
    That's understandable, when I played a demo I decided I'd wait for it to go down to $40 or less(or someone in my family is nice enough to get it for me for christmas), because majority of the people I played online were annoying to play with unless it was someone I knew.
    Same here, you will get that small handful of people that play legit & fun to play against then the rest people that abuse multiple things.. when storm3 came out i was on it none stop, in just storm3 alone total over 30k matches including tournaments & endless matches. i know i can't do that with revolution. But i do play revolution here & there.

I just play DC universe online & drakengard 3 & find new anime to watch now.

Gamer IDs

Alright so I got the game, the story is pretty interesting, in a sense.

off topic:

I hate drive type so much.

Thread Information