Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: justAphil Steam ID: justAphil
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel View Post
    I am pretty sure they are add-ons.
    i would hope so. Or we are getting ten tails host Obito in the next game. I actually would not mind at all!
    You know you liked it~

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ootsutsuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Raijin View Post
    i would hope so. Or we are getting ten tails host Obito in the next game. I actually would not mind at all!
    From the datamining information the roster is most likely set in stone, I mean they already have planned DLC on there. We'll probably see the new Obito next Storm game if they do continue with the Storm series.

"URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!"

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: justAphil Steam ID: justAphil
    Quote Originally Posted by Ootsutsuki View Post
    From the datamining information the roster is most likely set in stone, I mean they already have planned DLC on there. We'll probably see the new Obito next Storm game if they do continue with the Storm series.
    True I guess, then again as you said earlier, Kabuto Sage mode was not found by datamining last time either.
    the question which comes up then: is the next storm game already for the next gen only? or are they doing the same thing DB Xenoverse is doing, releasing it on both platforms (old and new)?
    You know you liked it~

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SilverDBZ
    I hope we have actual character DLC this time around

Atleast we get end of reanimation madara!

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by GantaIgarashiXYuichiJin View Post
    Atleast we get end of reanimation madara!
    Yeah that's kinda strange. Maybe we will see a DLC of Obito in his Jinchuuriki state. But remember End of Reanimation is only a costume, his moveset won't change. xD

Hopefully the costume is placed on Madara (Reanimation: Kai) aka Gunbai or Perfect Susano'o.

"URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!"

At least Obito is playable xD
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Obito Uchiha View Post
    At least Obito is playable xD
    Yeah. I love his moveset, definitely gonna be my #1 main. 2nd being Iruka and 3rd being Part 1 Temari! Also why did you attach some dark image thumbnail? Is it meant to mean something or are you just playing with the reply box, testing stuff out? xD

"URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!"

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Reesemcblox
    Quote Originally Posted by DaichiOscar View Post
    According to what Dei said, Minato has the same exact moveset but with a different True Awakening right? Damn.

Other than that, I'm glad that Jugo and the rest of Team Taka finally has Akatsuki Outfit/Five Kage Summit Clothes/Idk
    I did not say that. I said Edo Minato would be a new character, meaning he'd get a new moveset and awakening. He's getting completely revamped just like Sage Hashirama.
    Last edited by Dei; 07-07-2014 at 08:34 PM.

Thanks DEI! I cant wait for NSR's Minato!

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel View Post
    Sometimes I think it says resolution, and not revolution.
    When it gets ported to Xbox One and PS4, and the XBO gets the 720P version, then it'll be Naruto Storm Resolution/

Quote Originally Posted by Dei View Post
    Also I did not say that. I said Edo Minato would be a new character, meaning he'd get a new moveset and awakening. He's getting completely revamped just like Sage Hashirama.
    Oh if he's getting a complete revamp then that's great. imo He needs one badly.

Personally, I'm more than satisfied with the roster right now. The only characters I would like are a new Tobirama and Hiruzen, but I don't think Juubito needs to be in this game since A. we're already getting a new Obito and B. they should save him and Maduubi for Storm 4 (or whatever the next game is). Otherwise, they'll have very little characters to add in the next installment canon-wise since there haven't been any new faces other than Kagura and maybe her sons, and CC2 surely knows this which is why they save certain characters like Sound 4 for when they absolutely have no one left relevant to add. That's my take on it anyways.

Also, I recently noticed that blood is still in Revolution (in the demo anyways), yet it's only PEGI 12.
    "MASTER OF THE FRONTIER"

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Madara View Post
    Personally, I'm more than satisfied with the roster right now. The only characters I would like are a new Tobirama and Hiruzen, but I don't think Juubito needs to be in this game since A. we're already getting a new Obito and B. they should save him and Maduubi for Storm 4 (or whatever the next game is). Otherwise, they'll have very little characters to add in the next installment canon-wise since there haven't been any new faces other than Kagura and maybe her sons, and CC2 surely knows this which is why they save certain characters like Sound 4 for when they absolutely have no one left relevant to add. That's my take on it anyways.

Also, I recently noticed that blood is still in Revolution (in the demo anyways), yet it's only PEGI 12.

Agreed +rep

What was the rating for Storm 3?

Agreed +rep

What was the rating for Storm 3?
    Pegi 16.

Maybe it was higher because it was their first time using blood in that way.

Gamer IDs

I did not say that. I said Edo Minato would be a new character, meaning he'd get a new moveset and awakening. He's getting completely revamped just like Sage Hashirama.
    That's a good thing to know, I didn't want another Edo Itachi but with slight change like Skin, Jutsu and Ultimate, and with Minato's case new awakening moveset. Which reminds me, Any word on Kage Summit/War Gaara and Edo Itachi's moveset's changing? Since they are still duplicates afterall. Is there anything on their moveset changing yet or are they still the same like in S3?

"URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!"

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ootsutsuki View Post
    That's a good thing to know, I didn't want another Edo Itachi but with slight change like Skin, Jutsu and Ultimate, and with Minato's case new awakening moveset. Which reminds me, Any word on Kage Summit/War Gaara and Edo Itachi's moveset's changing? Since they are still duplicates afterall. Is there anything on their moveset changing yet or are they still the same like in S3?
    They're probably going to stay the same. But I'm not 100% sure. I mean we've already seen Edo Itachi in the demo. He's pretty much still the same.

Gamer IDs

They're probably going to stay the same. But I'm not 100% sure. I mean we've already seen Edo Itachi in the demo. He's pretty much still the same.
    That'll be really disappointing if they are still the same. Someone mentioned that Edo Itachi's voice on the demo is more different than in Storm 3 like when Crisping Freeman says 'Amaterasu' it's done in a more serious way than previously. That's what I heard anyway, I don't pay attention to voice's while fighting. Maybe a voice change might mean a moveset change? I'm kinda just thinking on hopes here though lol.

"URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!"

At the moment, the only new characters I could see for Storm 4 would be

Juubito
    Juubidara
    Super Sage Naruto
    Rinnegan Sasuke
    Eight Gates Gai
    Kaguya

Maybe some form of Zetsu, too.

Otherwise, they'd need to dig deep into the backlog for new characters. Maybe, finally, the Sound Four lol.

But yeah, I think this is why they are saving Juubito for now.

Of course, that's assuming they don't reboot the series next game, but eh

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RockSauron View Post
    At the moment, the only new characters I could see for Storm 4 would be

Juubito
    Juubidara
    Super Sage Naruto
    Rinnegan Sasuke
    Eight Gates Gai
    Kaguya

Maybe some form of Zetsu, too.
    Maybe normal eye Kakashi too. And also Yamato in the Zetsu Armor, and if the random moveset fan service is real. Hagoromo and Hamura Ootsutsuki. That's if Kishimoto is up for it though. Also I expect to see and updated Karin and Suigetsu now that they've finally done something in the war.

"URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!"

So maybe I'm just not used to fighting against him, but Mecha Kurama Naruto is almost impossible to beat for me. His combos seem to negate pretty much anything used on him because of his huge AoE.
    "MASTER OF THE FRONTIER"

Gamer IDs

So maybe I'm just not used to fighting against him, but Mecha Kurama Naruto is almost impossible to beat for me. His combos seem to negate pretty much anything used on him because of his huge AoE.
    I hugely know how you feel. You really can hardly touch him. I literally can never beat Mecha-Kurama. Unless the persons on like 10% health and awakens then I at least have a chance against it. Other than that, it's horrible to try and beat if it's just went into the Orange bar of health. Also I dislike the way Awakening's can even use the counter, that's so horrible..

"URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!"

Maybe it doesn't solve all of the problems, but that massive hitbox has it's disadvantages... well, one disadvantage... It's much easier to catch into counter attack, even when it would've otherwise failed to work.
    Last edited by Hentailover; 07-07-2014 at 10:08 PM. Reason: wow, that was some wonderful grammar there... Go me -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Hentailover View Post
    Maybe it doesn't solve all of the problems, but that massive hitbox has it's disadvantages... well, one disadvantage... It's much easier to catch into counter attack, even when it would've otherwise didn't work.
    That's a good point. I hardly ever use CA, but that could actually be the ideal time to spam it with little risk of it failing. I'll try it next time I fight against him.

Did anyone else notice that the online mode demo music is taken from Storm 3's story mode? I'm already sick of it and I pray to god they change it in the full game.
    "MASTER OF THE FRONTIER"

Gamer IDs

Did anyone else notice that the online mode demo music is taken from Storm 3's story mode? I'm already sick of it and I pray to god they change it in the full game.
    I didn't notice that, frankly because I don't pay attention to the Story Mode music much. You have good ears lol. Maybe it's a place-holder soundtrack?

"URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!"

Thread Information