Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Reesemcblox
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    I think we came to a understanding, I hope. Think i can say we misunderstood what we were saying. So lets move on. The rumor of 'Juubito" being shown as DLC by the end of the month was just a lie it looks like. To be honest. I don't care. Heh. edit: there is game braking things but i'll just move on. I rather talk to people who actually knows what im talking about. I actually test things out with a friend to see if its broken or a way around it. some things do some don't.
    It's only a lie if you believed it!
    Ha.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SidewaysBurner PSN ID: TubTub98
    I'm in love with Zabuza's Ougi skit where he says "You should be honored I'm sending you to hell personally."

"Make sure you'll do your part, and SCREAM for me!"

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ootsutsuki
    So apparently we're getting a new patch for Revolution and this is what they are:

Game Balance Updates:

The behavior of the support characters after triggering the Coop Ultimate Jutsu is adjusted.
    The chakra consumption of “Ultimate Jutsu from Combo”, and “Coop Ultimate Jutsu from Combo” is adjusted.
    The ring out behavior when the Ninjutsu with effects is hit in the abyss stage is adjusted.
    The “auto drive” behavior of the drive type when the storm gauge becomes Max to 0 is adjusted.
    The chakra amount necessary to trigger the “Support Drive 2” for the drive type is adjusted.
    The gauge behavior of the drive type when all the support characters are defeated with the MAX storm gauge is adjusted.
    The effect of Chiyo’s “True Awakening” is adjusted.
    The opponent’s unconscious time upon the successful knockout blow is adjusted.
    The opponent will be blown away if the “Guard Break Attack” is hit while the opponent is unconscious.
    The behavior of the awakening type characters when awakened while moving is adjusted.
    For the Ultimate Jutsu type, the effect of the combination ultimate jutsu between “Ino”, “Shikamaru”, and “Choji” is adjusted.
    The ground combo first level of “Sasuke (Etl. Mang. Sharingan)” is adjusted.
    For the drive type, the behavior of the opponent who substituted the combo support during the “Attack Drive” is adjusted.
    Towards the multiple characters, the behavior after substituting the ground combo is adjusted.
    The behavior of the puppet characters when triggering the Coop Ultimate Jutsu is adjusted.

Correction within Modes:

The request menu display in the “Mecha Naruto Episode” of Ninja World Tournament is adjusted.
    The behavior when obtaining the “Ultimate Jutsu Orb” and “Awakening Orb” is adjusted.

Other:

Other various motions are adjusted.

"URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ootsutsuki View Post
    So apparently we're getting a new patch for Revolution and this is what they are:

Game Balance Updates:

The behavior of the support characters after triggering the Coop Ultimate Jutsu is adjusted.
    The chakra consumption of “Ultimate Jutsu from Combo”, and “Coop Ultimate Jutsu from Combo” is adjusted.
    The ring out behavior when the Ninjutsu with effects is hit in the abyss stage is adjusted.
    The “auto drive” behavior of the drive type when the storm gauge becomes Max to 0 is adjusted.
    The chakra amount necessary to trigger the “Support Drive 2” for the drive type is adjusted.
    The gauge behavior of the drive type when all the support characters are defeated with the MAX storm gauge is adjusted.
    The effect of Chiyo’s “True Awakening” is adjusted.
    The opponent’s unconscious time upon the successful knockout blow is adjusted.
    The opponent will be blown away if the “Guard Break Attack” is hit while the opponent is unconscious.
    The behavior of the awakening type characters when awakened while moving is adjusted.
    For the Ultimate Jutsu type, the effect of the combination ultimate jutsu between “Ino”, “Shikamaru”, and “Choji” is adjusted.
    The ground combo first level of “Sasuke (Etl. Mang. Sharingan)” is adjusted.
    For the drive type, the behavior of the opponent who substituted the combo support during the “Attack Drive” is adjusted.
    Towards the multiple characters, the behavior after substituting the ground combo is adjusted.
    The behavior of the puppet characters when triggering the Coop Ultimate Jutsu is adjusted.

Correction within Modes:

The request menu display in the “Mecha Naruto Episode” of Ninja World Tournament is adjusted.
    The behavior when obtaining the “Ultimate Jutsu Orb” and “Awakening Orb” is adjusted.

Other:

Other various motions are adjusted.
    Finally a patch..... I Still have some hope left for Juubito.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Finally a patch..... I Still have some hope left for Juubito.
    I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucian View Post
    I don't.
    I Dont blame you its been way to long now for character dlc

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ootsutsuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    I Dont blame you its been way to long now for character dlc
    There will probably be a new game announcement at JumpFesta

"URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!"

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sogeking3601
    Annnnnnd it's dead

Hello everyone, I am pretty sure I am allowed to ask this question here, but does anyone know how I can do the out of bounce, perspective change, glitch from Storm 3 in Revolution? I know it can be done, there are three videos, all by the same guy, who is able to do it.

Things I have figured out to make this glitch work, I haven't done it myself, but things keep reoccurring in his videos..
    #1. Be Obito
    #2. Have someone with a fireball jutsu as a support character
    #3. Pick Drive Type
    #4. Pick Great snowfield of Iron map
    #5. Something to do with ring outs.

I posted a video today on my YouTube channel (It won't let me post links since this is my first post, my channel name is TheSpiritualOtaku, I go a bit more indepth of what I am trying to find if anyone doesn't understand) asking for help! There is a guy who has done three videos on it but won't tell anyone how to do them, his name is Rougi-Nagato.. Even if it's been patched or if it's a mod, tell me how to do it anyway? Please.

Thanks again for helping! I appreciate it greatly!

Gamer IDs

Anybody even still play this?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dark Sasune PSN ID: tboneESLB Steam ID: Dark_Sasune Wii Code: Dark Sasune
    I play occasionally, though i'm not any good anymore LOL.

I play quite frequently XD

Thread Information