Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Forum Still Under Development

Quote Originally Posted by RyuujiTK View Post
    It should be fixed now, so clicking the logo will bring you to the forum's main page.
    Great!! Thanks bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Master View Post
    Forum being a little slow for anyone else?
    Not for me bro

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ItzAPILLOWPET
    Forum Wishlist
    -TV section
    -Site themes(hopefully more than just nardo)
    -One Piece and Nardo get there own sections sometime down the line when site is more active
    -Contests
    -Contest prizes, like limited time sparkle username, bigger avatar size, etc.
    -Someplace on the forum where we can discuss the news on the home page. Maybe a section dedicated to home page news
    -More smilies, maybe a thread where we can post our own smilies like on NF.

Might be more, will add to list if I think of some more.
    Last edited by Young Master; 07-16-2014 at 09:25 PM.

Blog Entries
    Notifications aren't viewable in the mobile version of the forum, even though there's a Notification icon in the grid menu.

I understand that the mobile version has specific limitations, but I know that this isn't one of them.

It's a minor problem, however. If it can't be fixed, I suggest removing Notifications from the grid menu, if possible.
    Last edited by Kaguya; 07-16-2014 at 09:46 PM.

Forum Wishlist
    -TV section
    -One Piece and Nardo get there own sections sometime down the line when site is more active
    -Contests
    -Someplace on the forum where we can discuss the news on the home page. Maybe a section dedicated to home page news

- Things like that are still under development.
    -Second one is doable as well. We already mentioned that as for now things will remain on one section but as the forum grows and the discussion grows, we will make subsections for warranted series.
    - We will plan multiple contests as the forum grows.
    - Yes, that was part of the plan as well.
    - Not sure about that. I can see why using a forum instead is better than Disqus and would invite members to join the forums. We'll discuss it.
    - Doable as well.

Thanks for the suggestions, Young Master.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ridx59
    My current wish is the mobile version to be finished

For news threads for each news item, I suggest having it so that there's a forum for Naruto game news, a forum for DBZ game news, a forum for One Piece game news, and a forum for other. Unless you want to do a tag system, like what narutoforums does in the Game Shelf for platforms.

Also, I know another vbulletin based forum that has the news articles intertwined with the forum. Dunno if that's better or not though

Forum Wishlist
    -TV section
    -Contests

-TV section we can add when the forum grows more we don't want too many empty sections

-This theme isn't a naruto theme unless you mean like the logos that pop up? We're working on those

-Contests we had some ideas for it in the future but wont be making avatar sizes bigger than what they are most likely

-Well its mostly Naruto and DBZ news which has sections already and there's also a comments section on the articles

-Working on getting more smileys probably custom ones by us

Quote Originally Posted by RockSauron View Post
    For news threads for each news item, I suggest having it so that there's a forum for Naruto game news, a forum for DBZ game news, a forum for One Piece game news, and a forum for other. Unless you want to do a tag system, like what narutoforums does in the Game Shelf for platforms.

Also, I know another vbulletin based forum that has the news articles intertwined with the forum. Dunno if that's better or not though
    Not sure about this really.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    -TV section we can add when the forum grows more we don't want too many empty sections

-This theme isn't a naruto theme unless you mean like the logos that pop up? We're working on those

-Contests we had some ideas for it in the future but wont be making avatar sizes bigger than what they are most likely

-Well its mostly Naruto and DBZ news which has sections already and there's also a comments section on the articles

-Working on getting more smileys probably custom ones by us

Not sure about this really.
    Yeah, the logos made it seem like a naruto theme. I just hope it's not like nf with a bunch of naruto themes and not much of anything else.

Yeah, the logos made it seem like a naruto theme. I just hope it's not like nf with a bunch of naruto themes and not much of anything else.
    Can't promise themes but new logos will come down the line. It's not a Naruto only site (the logos probably make it seem so though).

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Draconic Bear
    I know this isn't important, but how do you get rep power?
    The Ice Queen, one sexy badass

Quote Originally Posted by Minato View Post
    I know this isn't important, but how do you get rep power?
    The star in the bottom is how you rep

Baby-on-Back Brawler Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Rampaging_Oga, BMW037
    Ill never understand forums.

Da~bu~i!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed93david View Post
    My current wish is the mobile version to be finished
    Someone needs to be working on this. When i'm out and I want to check the forum, I want the mobile site to work just as well as the desktop site.

Baby-on-Back Brawler Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Rampaging_Oga, BMW037
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Someone needs to be working on this. When i'm out and I want to check the forum, I want the mobile site to work just as well as the desktop site.
    Di to chain of events, I can no longer use ky.browser on desktop, I have to use kindle and iphone, when ruins Mt text.

Da~bu~i!

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    The star in the bottom is how you rep
    No I mean how do you get it because I have 0 so I cant really give anyone +rep or -rep

No I mean how do you get it because I have 0 so I cant really give anyone +rep or -rep
    I'm not sure, but I think having a Rep power of 0 will still give the person a rep of 10. Check in Settings at the top of the screen. When I was repped by someone with a rep power of 0, it still said I got 10 rep points from them. Despite the rep gem being greyed out in settings.

Gamer IDs

I'm not sure, but I think having a Rep power of 0 will still give the person a rep of 10. Check in Settings at the top of the screen. When I was repped by someone with a rep power of 0, it still said I got 10 rep points from them. Despite the rep gem being greyed out in settings.
    Really because I got repped but I still have 0 rep power

Really because I got repped but I still have 0 rep power
    Not your rep power, your rep. Check in settings to see what I mean.

Rep power is how much rep you give when you rep someone.

I think

Gamer IDs

Not your rep power, your rep. Check in settings to see what I mean.

Rep power is how much rep you give when you rep someone.

I think
    Well yeah that's what I'm asking

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I agree. Though developing the full site probably takes priority, which is understandable.

By the way, you can view the full site on a mobile device. I'm not home at the moment, and I am on my phone, and I switched to the full version so that I can view my user control panel.

It's easier to browse if you disable images, avatars, and signatures. Posting might be problematic depending on the device, however. In those circumstances, I recommend clicking "Go Advanced" and "Preview Post", if you're unable to type anything.

Conversely, you can switch to mobile view on a computer. It's convenient and I'd use it predominantly if it weren't for the fact that it is underdeveloped in some areas.
    Last edited by Kaguya; 07-17-2014 at 10:26 PM.

The Wind (Based) God MyFavoriteThings's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ObamaAteMyBaby Steam ID: ilikesevenlots
    The rep mixup.

Unless I'm doing it wrong, I don't think there's a way to see the user your rep comes from?

I can see who I rep, and the message, but when someone reps me, I see their message but the user is anonymous.

Like actually anonymous, not the user Anonymous.

Literally anonymous.

Nice site though. :3

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MyFavoriteThings View Post
    The rep mixup.

Unless I'm doing it wrong, I don't think there's a way to see the user your rep comes from?

I can see who I rep, and the message, but when someone reps me, I see their message but the user is anonymous.

Like actually anonymous, not the user Anonymous.

Literally anonymous.

Nice site though. :3
    Yep, that's how it is for me.

Recovering Hikikomori BeyondManga's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BeyondManga
    Strong will can stir the heart, but a will too strong can cut off the heart's visibility. The sorrow of a man bereaved of his family turns into hate, which eventually metamorphosises into the intent to kill. The man's finger reaches for the trigger. Sin changes people. Sin begets sin, but I, I still want to believe. I still want to believe in the heart. The heart that feels the sin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaguya View Post
    I agree. Though developing the full site probably takes priority, which is understandable.

By the way, you can view the full site on a mobile device. I'm not home at the moment, and I am on my phone, and I switched to the full version so that I can view my user control panel.

It's easier to browse if you disable images, avatars, and signatures. Posting might be problematic depending on the device, however. In those circumstances, I recommend clicking "Go Advanced" and "Preview Post", if you're unable to type anything.

Conversely, you can switch to mobile view on a computer. It's convenient and I'd use it predominantly if it weren't for the fact that it is underdeveloped in some areas.
    From what I understand, the writers paid a decent amount to get the forums up and the redesign. So I'm not sure if mobile will be a right now thing.

well, some skins should be added as well, this one gives me a headache after a while and i don't know if it's my computer, but i'm kind of laggy ever since i opened this page.

One Day I Want To Fight You All Out..
    To find out which is stronger between my styles and Yours..
    ..But as long as my eyes are black, i'm not going to lose!

Thread Information