Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Still Under Development

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: justAphil Steam ID: justAphil
    i have to agree with everyone, this design is amazing! Keep up the good work, shonen!
    You know you liked it~

sera da bess
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: jvmrtnz
    Quote Originally Posted by Shonen View Post
    Limit has been increased.
    thanks.

Any more suggestions are welcomed.
    give me admin rights.

Would it be better for each anime game to have it's own forum instead of merely a thread? Like a "Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution" forum and not just a single thread?

Gamer IDs

Suggestion for the forum

here is a suggestion:
    Can you try and add a "hide" or "spoiler" functionality? This would enable us to talk about certain things which might be spoilers for others, because we can hide certain message contents.
    You know you liked it~

Quote Originally Posted by RockSauron View Post
    Would it be better for each anime game to have it's own forum instead of merely a thread? Like a "Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution" forum and not just a single thread?
    Like sub-sections? I will discuss that with the other admins. Thank you for the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Raijin View Post
    here is a suggestion:
    Can you try and add a "hide" or "spoiler" functionality? This would enable us to talk about certain things which might be spoilers for others, because we can hide certain message contents.
    Spoiler Tags and other add-ons are along the way. Thank you for your patience.

Gamer IDs

Like sub-sections? I will discuss that with the other admins. Thank you for the suggestion.

Spoiler Tags and other add-ons are along the way. Thank you for your patience.
    thanks for your response and the hard work, shonen!
    You know you liked it~

I suppose so? I just think that, since anime videogames is the point of the forum, condensing all discussion into one topic would get messy, especially when you want to discuss a very specific part of it.So basically, a NAruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution forum, a Dragonball Xenoverse forum, a Unlimted Red 2 forum. Maybe an "Other" Naruto and an "Other" Dragonball forum for older versions of the games people won't talk about as much anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by RockSauron View Post
    I suppose so? I just think that, since anime videogames is the point of the forum, condensing all discussion into one topic would get messy, especially when you want to discuss a very specific part of it.So basically, a NAruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution forum, a Dragonball Xenoverse forum, a Unlimted Red 2 forum. Maybe an "Other" Naruto and an "Other" Dragonball forum for older versions of the games people won't talk about as much anymore.
    So I discussed it with the other admins and owners of the website.

Because we just opened up, the game threads will remain and subsections for those games will be made as the forum grows and it warrants those games to get a section.

Gamer IDs

while i agree to a certain extent on this plan of yours, shonen, I would advice to not wait with the subsections for too long. From my experience as a moderator on another forum i can say, that once this forum gets into its gears, there will be many posts. Meaning a lot for you and your team to move into the newly found subsections. Not going to make you decide differently, but just a friendly advice based on my experience
    You know you liked it~

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: yukiyomi Steam ID: Shippudencave
    I like the new rank images. I can't wait to see what the ranks are called.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ootsutsuki
    I like the new Icon's and Anime reference ranks. I enjoy to see more! ^^

"URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!"

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bonly3 Steam ID: Bonly
    Any more suggestions are welcomed.
    Could you list the file size limits for an image we use in post. I tried to post one of the images in this post for seven but it just says "error: Remote file is too large" so it would be nice if it's listed what's the largest size we can post(unless I somehow missed it, in which case never mind)

Quote Originally Posted by Antdog View Post
    Could you list the file size limits for an image we use in post. I tried to post one of the images in this post for seven but it just says "error: Remote file is too large" so it would be nice if it's listed what's the largest size we can post(unless I somehow missed it, in which case never mind)
    Thanks for pointing this out, this should be fixed soon.
    Last edited by Kira; 07-07-2014 at 07:29 PM.

Gamer IDs

Is the Forum being updated or something? Because I noticed the 'The World' topic icon change to a even more colorful Dio and also this happened to the webpage.

"URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!"

So, I'm not the only one for whom the page screwed up to the side...

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Hentailover View Post
    So, I'm not the only one for whom the page screwed up to the side...
    Yeah, guess it must be an update of sorts.

"URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!"

:O thanks!

Kokuyo land secretary MisterMukuro's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MisterMukuro, sas125213
    I have a request, can you add a anime recommendations section and manga recommendations section so that way people can post more easily and is separated from the talk of recent chapters or episodes.

"The reason you lost, was because you had me as your opponent"

I wanted to ask but didn't know where to post. Why don't I have a member rank? And can I get one? Thanks if anyone can figure this out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    I wanted to ask but didn't know where to post. Why don't I have a member rank? And can I get one? Thanks if anyone can figure this out for me.
    You get a custom one since you're a translator. But that's after we finish up here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    You get a custom one since you're a translator. But that's after we finish up here.
    Alright good to know. Thanks for the info

Recovering Hikikomori BeyondManga's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BeyondManga
    This site has grown so much it's surreal. Never thought that so much progress would be made in such a short amount time. Anyways just wanted to tell everyone (Including members of the forum) to keep up the good work!
    Strong will can stir the heart, but a will too strong can cut off the heart's visibility. The sorrow of a man bereaved of his family turns into hate, which eventually metamorphosises into the intent to kill. The man's finger reaches for the trigger. Sin changes people. Sin begets sin, but I, I still want to believe. I still want to believe in the heart. The heart that feels the sin.

Quote Originally Posted by BeyondManga View Post
    This site has grown so much it's surreal. Never thought that so much progress would be made in such a short amount time. Anyways just wanted to tell everyone (Including members of the forum) to keep up the good work!
    I'm sure the writers never thought it would reach to these heights especially in a short amount of time.

I'm already loving the post rankings. Hopefully there are more surprises in the future.

Gamer IDs

Question. Are we getting anymore Naruto icons we can use for threads? Because I noticed a Sasuke appeared recently.

Quote Originally Posted by BeyondManga View Post
    Agreed, and you keep up the good work too!

"URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ootsutsuki View Post
    Question. Are we getting anymore Naruto icons we can use for threads? Because I noticed a Sasuke appeared recently.
    We're going to try to get more than just Naruto. Updates will roll in slowly but hopefully soon.

Thread Information