Thread: Amnesia the dark descent

Amnesia the dark descent

One of the Frictional Games

I have seen gameplay videos back in '12 I thought It can not be that "scary"
    After several days of playing in the dark room alone with headphones.......It certainly made the next definition of fear.

It actually did its job way too good. It pushed me to a point where i completely panicked and "accidently" broke the illusion of fear, and thus the immersion.

The Wind (Based) God MyFavoriteThings's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ObamaAteMyBaby Steam ID: ilikesevenlots
    Mr. Face's despawned for you? O:

They aren't supposed to, lol. They usually aggro really hard, then leave and go back to where they were if you get away from them.

Dark Descent was rly good. A Machine for Piggies was okay.

They don't despawn, if they are on some patrol route, but they despawn if it was triggered for them to show up. They will then look around for you, and when they don't find you they walk away, and apparently they despawn after the next corner or so. Like i said, i was running through the whole dungeon area for like 10 minutes and i didn't see that ****er anywhere anymore, he had despawned.

Up to this point i had always played super careful and always on the edge of collapsing and hyperventilating. And afterwards i was walking through the rest of the game like "trololol, hey lets check this out and see what happens, oh a monster, haha stupid AI"

I havent tried machine for pigs yet but yeah Usually my "method was" whenever a monster appeared I just crouched in the corner not even look at it, hoping for it wont notice me usually worked
    Last edited by Nicole; 09-11-2014 at 07:25 AM.

Thread Information