Thread: Minato vs Tobirama

Minato vs Tobirama

Distance: they are fifty meters away from each other.

Mindset: In-character.

Knowledge: They both know that their opponent is a Hiraishin no Jutsu user.

Restrictions/Conditions:

-Both combatants cannot inflict damage on their opponent. The first combatant to lay a hand on the other three times wins.

-KCM/BM/SM are all restricted.

Scenario 2: Same as above, except this is a real fight with all Jutsus unrestricted. However, Minato is restricted to base form so he won't get a boost in chakra reserves from Yang Kurama.
    Last edited by Zoro; 08-26-2014 at 01:49 PM.

I would say Minato likely takes scenario 1 since he can go Bijuu mode, which is superior to FTG seeing as it doesn't require any hand seals or markings.

Scenario 2, definitely Tobirama - he's skilled in bukijutsu and was able to defeat another experienced sword user, Izuna while Minato has little feats in taijutsu or utilizing tools without FTG. Also, I believe Tobirama is a greater sensor than his opponent, which gives him a bit of an advantage as well. Overall, the Second Hokage is a better melee combatant than the Fourth, not to mention smarter, possess more chakra and stamina, and is more proficient with the body-flicker technique.
    Last edited by Madara; 08-26-2014 at 06:13 AM.
    "MASTER OF THE FRONTIER"

Good point lol. I forgot to restrict all Kurama power-ups as well as SM in the first scenario, even though I intended to make this base Minato vs Tobirama.

As for scenario 2, I could not agree more. However, Sage Mode is not restricted here so I think you should reconsider. It is my fault though, as I failed to point out that base form means only power-ups associated with Kurama's chakra are restricted. Most of your points are still valid though.

With Minato's agility and versatility as well as Hiraishin and Shunshin (Body Flicker) speed, he can be a formidable Taijutsu fighter, add to that the fact that he can enter Sage Mode and you get a Taijutsu fighter on the same level as Tobirama.
    Last edited by Zoro; 08-26-2014 at 02:52 PM.

Then I don't understand scenario 2 because you said "all jutsus are restricted" yet you're saying Minato can use Hiraishin. Is that not considered a jutsu? It's classified as a space-time ninjutsu, like Kamui.
    "MASTER OF THE FRONTIER"

Quote Originally Posted by madara View Post
    then i don't understand scenario 2 because you said "all jutsus are restricted" yet you're saying minato can use hiraishin. Is that not considered a jutsu? It's classified as a space-time ninjutsu, like kamui.
    vv

scenario 2: Same as above, except this is a real fight with all jutsus unrestricted. However, minato is restricted to base form so he won't get a boost in chakra reserves from yang kurama.

Swear to god you put "restricted" in your initial post.
    "MASTER OF THE FRONTIER"

Quote Originally Posted by Madara View Post
    Swear to god you put "restricted" in your initial post.
    I believe it was "unrestricted" from the beginning. You can have a mod check the edit history and show you what I initially wrote.

Besides, I had edited the OP six hours before you made your post.

Anyways, it doesn't really matter lol.
    -----
    Edit

I think Minato wins both scenarios. Mainly because in scenario one, he can use his toads for distraction (even though they won't inflict damage) and because he can use up to 90 Hiraishin Kunais as well as Hiraishin tags which provides him very large territory in which he can teleport as he likes. As for scenario two, it will be a tough one, however Tobirama will be overwhelmed eventually. I will elaborate on this when we get more members in the debate.
    Last edited by Zoro; 08-27-2014 at 11:09 AM.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bonly3 Steam ID: Bonly
    With scenario one being a who touches who first thing this simply comes down to who can use clones and Hiraishin the most effective way to set up a feint. Whoever lands the first touch can mark the other then go in for another two touches easily so it's all about who lands the first touch and I honestly have no clue who would do such based on what we have seen. Scenario two is basically the same more or less. Both of them have the speed and tools to dodge each others ranged and CQC attacks for a good while and the only way either one is gonna get a good clean hit in is if either one is marked imo which again comes down to who touches who first which could go either way imo.

Minato can win in this scenario.

Minato is more intelligent i choose him...
    Tutuapp 9apps Showbox
    Last edited by fezziwig; 10-23-2019 at 05:19 PM.

Hands Down Minato Is A Win-Win..

- - - - - - - - - -

ummm what about minato vs sakura

I liked their game.

i really love it

Scenario two is basically the same more or less. Both of them have the speed and tools to dodge each others ranged and CQC attacks for a good

3-E Student
    lovely post.

Thanks for the post

I have my own one.

Thanks for sharing the post.

Thread Information