Thread: Pokemon Zeta & Omnicrom

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bonly3 Steam ID: Bonly

Pokemon Zeta & Omnicrom

Some guy has made his own pokemon game on RPG Maker and it's pretty fun so far. It's called Pokemon Zeta/Omnicron depending on which version you decide to play. It's got all pokemon Gen 1-5 and about half of the pokemon from Gen 6 along with a few fakemons.

The story

The game follows a young hero of Nyasa Town as he/she fights against a terrorist organization to avenge his/her home and save the world.
    The game takes place in the Vesryn region, which is made primarily of three landmasses: the mainland, the Chrome Circle as well as the Vesryn Spear. The Vesryn Spear is only accessible after beating the Elite 4 and contains the second section of the plot, and then the second region is accessible afterwards. There is a wide variety of locations such as underwater cities, cities in the clouds and even in space.

Journey across the world to help defeat Team Asgard led by Odin (Zeta) or Team Olympus led by Zeus (Omicron) before they abuse the power of certain Pokemon to become gods themselves!

After Team Asgard / Team Olympus finally strikes, it comes down to you to save the world, meeting characters from older games along the way, and avenging what is dearest to you in a story filled with twists. Good luck!

And why not, for a change of pace, visit the Aroma Region? A terrible plague has taken over the region, turning Pokemon into shaded, corrupted versions of themselves. What will happen? Only time- and you- can decide.
    Some other cool features are: two regions, the ability to become a Gym Leader and run your own Gym, a Battle Frontier, built in challenge modes (Nuzlocke and several others) in you want to chose them to play them, multiple save states, Shadow Pokemon, and a bunch of other shit. A fuller list of features and screenshots can be found in the imgur gallery here:

http://imgur.com/a/r0QHg#3

It also has a very active subreddit located here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonzetaomicron

Download links, support, guides and discussion are all there though click here to get right to the links.

Wasn't sure if anyone else played this or not but I usually don't play these type of things but I've been enjoying this so far so I thought I'd share this with others.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: InfernoUchiha Steam ID: MD_Punk Wii Code: MD Punk
    I actually did a full playthrough of Omicron earlier this year. It's a good game but after a while it expects you to be a master competitive battler and build your teams that way. The difficulty spikes get insane but there is A LOT of content in it.

Thread Information