Thread: Mortal Kombat X

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dark Sasune PSN ID: tboneESLB Steam ID: Dark_Sasune Wii Code: Dark Sasune

Mortal Kombat X

Who has the game so far and what are your thoughts on the game?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SidewaysBurner PSN ID: TubTub98
    I don't have it yet, never was big on the MK series, but when I get a PS4, I may pick it up because I'm developing an addiction to fighting games.

"Make sure you'll do your part, and SCREAM for me!"

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dark Sasune PSN ID: tboneESLB Steam ID: Dark_Sasune Wii Code: Dark Sasune
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucian View Post
    I don't have it yet, never was big on the MK series, but when I get a PS4, I may pick it up because I'm developing an addiction to fighting games.
    I really suggest it, It's the best in the series imo. There will be a ton of fighting games in the coming months,so you will have alot of games keeping you content.

What's up, me and my brother are into Mortal Kombat. I'll add you guys whenever you want.

I played MK9 and Injustice, and my biggest issue with it is that a part from bugs, people made sweeping generalizations fairly early. Like Deathstroke's gunshots in Injustice, and Ermac's damage in Mortal Kombat 9. Where it seemed that these decisions caused these characters to be unplayed later in the game's lifespan, e.g. after the final patch came out for the game.

So what I like a lot about Mortal Kombat X is that they very clearly are trying new things, which I laud Netherrealm Studios highly for that. The run command makes it possible for ranged characters to at least get in quickly, or have an additional option, and block breakers are something I don't personally use that I really like.

From that, I main Mystic Ermac. I'd like to play all versions of Ermac as my primary characters, but I dabble in a bunch of other characters for match-ups.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ninja-star95 Wii Code: AKninja95
    One of my favorite fighters currently

Thread Information