Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The animes that you hate

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: justAphil Steam ID: justAphil
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel View Post
    How would you know what I am thinking. Maybe I actually thought he meant "had" for some odd reason.
    i know you a little bit. You are always like that xD

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMukuro View Post
    I never said you should watch it for something good XD
    True, it does not matter anyways
    You know you liked it~

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ootsutsuki
    Someone recommended me to read the manga and then the anime to compare them. The manga didn't make me hate the MC as much. Still has a similar ending to the anime just only for one page and not a full scene.
    Ahh I see then. The darkside of me wished for a School Days II to find out what happened with the girl and the MC's head. xD

"URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!"

I dislike SNK and at the Persona Trinity, I believe those are the only anime that don't just invoke a dislike. I mean, Hetalia and Soul Eater annoy me, but the fanbase for SNK is horrid along with the many aspects it has, and being a very...VERY....Big Persona fan, I was disappointed in Trinity, not just for it's isms, but for ruining one of my favorite characters for me.
    I'd like to give thanks, to all the food ingredients of this world, ITADEKIMASU
    In the end, the meal was delicious, GOSHISOSAMA DESHTA

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: yukiyomi Steam ID: Shippudencave
    I usually only hate animes that people overhype. They talk about it so much that it just ruins it for me.
    That's a personal pet-peeve of mine so I suppose it doesn't matter. I just always feel obligated to stay off any bandwagons.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ootsutsuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Yomi View Post
    I usually only hate animes that people overhype. They talk about it so much that it just ruins it for me.
    That's a personal pet-peeve of mine so I suppose it doesn't matter. I just always feel obligated to stay off any bandwagons.
    So lemme guess.. Do you hate Anime's like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Dragon Ball, Sword Art Online and Attack on Titan? Cause they seem to be the most talked about one's nowadays.

"URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!"

Recovering Hikikomori BeyondManga's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BeyondManga
    Fairy Tail sucks badly, dropped it after two episodes.
    Strong will can stir the heart, but a will too strong can cut off the heart's visibility. The sorrow of a man bereaved of his family turns into hate, which eventually metamorphosises into the intent to kill. The man's finger reaches for the trigger. Sin changes people. Sin begets sin, but I, I still want to believe. I still want to believe in the heart. The heart that feels the sin.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by BeyondManga View Post
    Fairy Tail sucks badly, dropped it after two episodes.
    really? you missed out on something then. I agree that there is better stuff, but fairy tail had its awesome moments!
    You know you liked it~

Recovering Hikikomori BeyondManga's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BeyondManga
    Quote Originally Posted by Raijin View Post
    really? you missed out on something then. I agree that there is better stuff, but fairy tail had its awesome moments!
    I've heard, i'll probably jump into it again one day who knows.
    Strong will can stir the heart, but a will too strong can cut off the heart's visibility. The sorrow of a man bereaved of his family turns into hate, which eventually metamorphosises into the intent to kill. The man's finger reaches for the trigger. Sin changes people. Sin begets sin, but I, I still want to believe. I still want to believe in the heart. The heart that feels the sin.

Kokuyo land secretary MisterMukuro's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MisterMukuro, sas125213
    I partially agree with you but it didn't have nothing special to it; I only watched it because I was bored.

"The reason you lost, was because you had me as your opponent"

Gamer IDs

I partially agree with you but it didn't have nothing special to it; I only watched it because I was bored.
    opinions, man, opinions Me and a friend of mine totally hyped about it in earlier days, just like we do over Tokyo ghoul now
    You know you liked it~

Gamer IDs

opinions, man, opinions Me and a friend of mine totally hyped about it in earlier days, just like we do over Tokyo ghoul now
    I know it's opinions but most of the first part didn't interest me, I think I got interested when it was the phantom lord arc.

Gamer IDs

I know it's opinions but most of the first part didn't interest me, I think I got interested when it was the phantom lord arc.
    laxus carried the show on for me, you can probably guess why
    You know you liked it~

Gamer IDs

laxus carried the show on for me, you can probably guess why
    Gajeel sparked my interest first. I thought Laxus was going to be the lazy one and not do anything until I saw the cathedral arc. I guess Gajeel got to me first

Gamer IDs

Gajeel sparked my interest first. I thought Laxus was going to be the lazy one and not do anything until I saw the cathedral arc. I guess Gajeel got to me first
    every dragon slayer is able to pick my interest. They are so rare and all of them are awesome, but laxus just has that edge on them
    You know you liked it~

Gamer IDs

every dragon slayer is able to pick my interest. They are so rare and all of them are awesome, but laxus just has that edge on them
    Every dragon slayer? LOL, Natsu? XD
    I guess what interested me the most about Gajeel is that I saw the potential of him being a full time rival instead of someone like Gray who is forced rival material.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: The_Flash_Minato Steam ID: Zombie Freak!
    I never gotten to like bleach i dont hate it but i just cant start liking it

"I saw nothing"

Quote Originally Posted by Chihiro Furuya View Post
    I never gotten to like bleach i dont hate it but i just cant start liking it
    I think Bleach was a good idea gone wrong~ If you start it , the Rukia arc's end is just a decline in my opinion
    I'd like to give thanks, to all the food ingredients of this world, ITADEKIMASU
    In the end, the meal was delicious, GOSHISOSAMA DESHTA

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: yukiyomi Steam ID: Shippudencave
    Quote Originally Posted by Ootsutsuki View Post
    So lemme guess.. Do you hate Anime's like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Dragon Ball, Sword Art Online and Attack on Titan? Cause they seem to be the most talked about one's nowadays.
    I Like Naruto, Dragon ball, and Sword Art Online season 1. I watched attack on titan I just stayed away from the youtubers talking about it. I'm sort of talking about the not so popular animes that everyone feels special for watching. Kinda like Kill-la-Kill, I don't like it because the hype didn't measure up to what I actually saw.

sera da bess
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: jvmrtnz
    Quote Originally Posted by Yomi View Post
    i watched SnK after it aired and the hype kind of ruined it for me. people made it seem like it was the greatest thing ever. i'm not saying it was bad, it was really good, but when stuff gets over hyped it just takes a way from it a little. you end up expecting more.

as for anime i hate? i don't think there was one i didn't like. if the first few episodes don't draw me in, i don't watch it.

As in the favorite anime thread, I will have to separate this into two different groups. My most hated anime of all time would probably have to be Air Gear, Log Horizon, and maybe SAO. SAO is mainly because of the pacing and the second half of the anime, especially with the "incest-but-its-okay-because-they-are-cousins-although-they-are-still-related" story line. I have that pet peeve with a lot of other anime as well, but SAO is the one that majorly comes to mind. Anime that I hate based on their adaptions are One Piece, Toriko, and sometimes Fairy Tail. One Piece because of pacing and animation, and Toriko because of everything but the voices and openings. Fairy Tail had some really shoddy animation and still shots, but it looks like the second series is trying to fix that.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SilverDBZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsumi Oga & Baby Beel View Post
    How would you know what I am thinking. Maybe I actually thought he meant "had" for some odd reason.
    lmao, I'm sorry. I was on my phone and didn't come back to check it.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Toriko View Post
    I think Bleach was a good idea gone wrong~ If you start it , the Rukia arc's end is just a decline in my opinion
    true, the basic idea of Ichigo protecting the city from hollows and that their souls need to be saved, was the best. However as Bleach was my first anime (where i had the understanding of anime) it will always have a special place in my heart. I can't deny that i was thinking about how the series would have turned out if everything went like the first arc

Every dragon slayer? LOL, Natsu? XD
    I guess what interested me the most about Gajeel is that I saw the potential of him being a full time rival instead of someone like Gray who is forced rival material.
    Well yeah, even him. Because once you recognize him, you can make comparisons to the other ones, it also makes you wonder what other kinds of dragon slayers there are which was/is amazing to think about Gray is hilarious however in every way
    You know you liked it~

Personal Trainer/IT-Guru Hikaru's Avatar
    Natsume Yuujinchou and Higurashi. When an anime slow-rolls, keeps a turtle like pace, the only thing that can salvage it is the built up plot and amazing final. These, however, are just slowly killing you as you keep watching. Especially bad when considering they are highly regarded by the general public.
    Last edited by Hikaru; 07-08-2014 at 10:15 AM.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ZetsuOrdie
    Im not gonna lie but Medaka's box was really bad in my opinion i watched the first episode and it did not interest me one bit.

"The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

Sword Art Online- i think it's a disaster

Thread Information