Thread: In which European city did you like to relax?

In which European city did you like to relax?

Hello everybody. Soon I want to go on a trip. I would like to visit some cool city in Europe where you can not only look at cultural places, but also have fun.

Hello. Last year I went to drive to Riga. That was my stag party. I liked it there very much. Just imagine: riga latvia stag do. That was incredible. In addition to having fun there, we also saw many cultural and very beautiful places.

Oh, I was thinking about my last trip, I was choosing between few destinations, and finally decided to go to Athens. When I was planning my trip there, I found out that there are a lot of beautiful places and historical sites, and I wanted to visit them all. But it's hard to imagine how uncomfortable it'll be to ride to a famous beach on a crowded bus when the temperature is high. And other tourist attractions are located outside the town, so I thought that it would be better to see everything using a rented car. I rented a car in advance on https://myrentacar.com/en/greece/athens/ to be sure that other tourists will not rent all the cars. And it was the right decision because the price was reasonable, and I saved a lot of time!

I think it’s important to visit museums and bars

I would love to spend my holidays in Amsterdam.

You have the opportunity to meet a great guy view publisher site vand you need to go beyond your limits and stop looking for muscle beauty. For some reason, many local gay hookup people are very rough-tempered at once, and in their profiles, they immediately tell them what they want and what they like. This is not very appropriate on dating sites and you may come across a variety of negatives.

I guess Barcelona is the right pick )

I was in Mallorca two years ago. It was unforgettable! I consider this my trip to be one of the best. But still, my trip to Dubai impressed me the most. On the first day of rest there, I got more emotions than a week of rest in Mallorca. I would give any money to return there! It's really worth it!
    The only thing I didnít really like in Dubai was that in this city it is almost impossible to move around without a car. In the end, I had to rent a car. It's good that I came across an excellent car rental service: https://tlt.ae/car/mercedes-benz-viano/
    Thanks to this service, I was able to rent a good car at a low price. So I traveled around Dubai, drove along the dunes, and rode camels. That was very cool! Everyone should visit Dubai at least once in a lifetime!

I always wanted to visit Bruges, my brother spoke very well about him, he works as a trucker

Thread Information