Thread: New web site creating

New web site creating

Hello everyone, I began to be interested in how to make my own website, I would like to know some options and subtleties of this. Now Iím learning HTML and thinking of trying to do everything right right away. Are there any tips regarding this?

And I started to study a little more in parallel with SEO and would like to know the different flew, what and how to do first

Well, first of all, I would advise you not to rush and start doing something small, one HTML will not be enough, but well, it takes a lot of time to promote a site, it wonít be done in one day

There are already a lot of manuals and video tutorials on the Internet. Looking for what you need a site for, this is also very important, you can look at how to create a website and think about what technologies you will need and if you have enough skills. With the help of the practical guide on how to make a website in, you will be able to understand how and what works, and I think that you will have enough initial confidence in further study

thanks for the info.

I will definetly look through this

Thanks for the recommendations!

very interesting

Thread Information